hello i am checking in to get sloppy stress drunk, maybe get a little saucy and edit out all my posts later
Waffle houseeeeeeeeeeee
I will eat Waffle House tomorrow.
If I don’t ifap me
[account deactivated]

Dimashq posted:

I will eat Waffle House tomorrow.

you can't possibly eat an entire house made of waffles

im sloppy and its the day of my arrival
a rig pig just tried to prove his masculinity by attempting to drink me under the table

he chose... poorly.
BORN TO DRINK
WORLD IS A FUCK
KILL EM ALL 1991
I AM TRASH MAN
410,757,864,530 DEAD OILMEN
[account deactivated]

Dimashq posted:

If I don’t ifap me

please confirm your waffle house attendance, ifap awaits

I went to Waffle House, yes. Greasy good hangover cure
i drank prosecco
About to drink wish me luck
lmao
gl hf dd
send post

shriekingviolet posted:

gl hf dd

dd = die definitively

drwhat posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

gl hf dd

dd = die definitively

i tried

i shpould probably start reading a book or something instead of daydrinking and playing ps vita anime dungeon crawlers all day. ftw.
How to day drink without getting sleepy?

Dimashq posted:

Always day drink socially or with a project. Staring into the void with a bottle in hand is a nighttime only activity.

Dimashq posted:

Really cutting down on the lead time for DYTD there

I’m no coward, I will not die in my sleep
Always on the verge of making the bad psots when drinkin cus posting is fun, a roll of the die hoping the RhiZzone will appreciate, happy Friday to fellow stalinists, world communism by 2020 imo good night
hi rhizzone
hiii
[account deactivated]
went camping over the weekend and brought along a jug of carlo rossi blush. its the closest ive come to dmtd in a long while but was ultimately unsuccessful
why this is not the most popular and most active tHread on the ‘zZone baffles me, truly baffles me

*nodding sagely*

shriekingviolet posted:

respect

awwww fuck my life, this province is going to swan dive into real hard fascism next election. let's get a head start in the most petty way http://edmontonjournal.com/news/politics/its-offensive-to-ukrainians-russian-vodka-brand-pulled-from-alberta-liquor-stores
RURAL SASKATCHEWAN WEDDING
Debaltseve was such a crushing defeat on the Ukrainians that even looking at Russian vodka brands brings back memories wow

dimashq posted:

why this is not the most popular and most active tHread on the ‘zZone baffles me, truly baffles me

glad you’re all enjoying the fruits of my labor of trying to drink myslef to mental death before the physical death happens. just so you know стыд позор happens way before you reach the Bleeding Edge, so if you’re not editing your posts minutes after making them you’re not doing it right
might fuck around and edit my posts