[account deactivated]
the real value of facebook (or any social media behemoth) will never be its direct advertising, it will always be the data mining of personal information and analyzing demographic shifts to sell to advertisers and governments. hell, if it wouldn't cause an uproar of privacy rights i'm sure they would monetize personality and political profiles of users to sell to background check companies. it might happen eventually. there's already an entire parasitic industry of insurance companies using "social media investigators" to go after claims.
[account deactivated]

Petrol posted:

Email is a completely different beast. Without going into issues around google specifically, gmail is still basically just email and it's not prone to the issues of toxicity and social manipulation inherent in social networks

otoh Gmail mines full text for ad placement and can fuck with what people see in that regard

at last
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

Petrol posted:

Email is a completely different beast. Without going into issues around google specifically, gmail is still basically just email and it's not prone to the issues of toxicity and social manipulation inherent in social networks

otoh Gmail mines full text for ad placement and can fuck with what people see in that regard

sure but both ad blockers and non-web email clients exist. you can block ads on facebook but they still decide what posts you see, in what order, etc

this researcher is releasing various classified documents he's come across over the years

http://markcurtis.info/uk-declassified-documents/
I'm not sure what to make of wikileaks these days, but this article/investigation says that Pierre Omidyar working for Deeper interests is clamping down on them via the creation of The Intercept and the takeover of their funding foundation

https://www.mintpressnews.com/fbi-whistleblower-on-pierre-omidyar-campaign-to-neuter-wikileaks/236414/
I'm sure Omidyar is up to no good but I don't know that Sibel Edmonds is the best source for any specific claims.

As for Wikileaks, there has clearly been a coordinated effort in recent times to dismiss it as nothing more than a Russian propaganda operation, which is obviously ridiculous, and a sign that the US intelligence community still bears a grudge against Assange. Regardless, I find him an untrustworthy person and hold him in very low esteem.
i was creeping on facebook for a while like i do and i came across a girl who is obsessed with aum and translates documents regarding the case, among other deepstate posting and i friended her immediately and she accepted. i messaged her awaiting a reply but she seems cool
so that russian guy and his daughter whom was nerve agent poisoned in britain were fortunatly for him right next door to the UKs main biochemical weapons research facility, good job some jolly ol british scientists were so close by to lend a hand, what a colossaly fortunate coincidence

tears posted:

so that russian guy and his daughter whom was nerve agent poisoned in britain were fortunatly for him right next door to the UKs main biochemical weapons research facility, good job some jolly ol british scientists were so close by to lend a hand, what a colossaly fortunate coincidence

on closer examination thois person is not cool at all. cheers
https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/exclusive-documents-expose-direct-us-military-intelligence-influence-on-1-800-movies-and-tv-shows-36433107c307

I knew the Pentagon pays for a lot of Hollywood propaganda but I had no idea how active a role they played in script writing
They are so petty haha

When Bond is about to HALO jump out of a military transport plane they realise he’s going to land in Vietnamese waters. In the original script Bond’s CIA sidekick jokes ‘You know what will happen. It will be war, and maybe this time we’ll win.’

This line was removed at the request of the DOD.

i agree that this is most likely a porton down job ("Porton Down laboratory to get £48m boost after Skripal attack") but it's important to consider that the structure of the Novichok agents are public and simple and that any reasonably bright person (e.g. an enthusiastic chemistry student) with a decently equipped lab could easily make this without having to order any shady precursors (and it's easier than sarin). so this attack was not necessarily carried out by a state actor. mirzayanov (the now US-based chemist who disclosed the existence of the ussr chemical weapons program involving novichok in the early 1990s) is lying when he says that "it could only have been russia", just ask any friend with basic notions of chemistry to look at the structures on wikipedia. isotope, trace impurity etc analysis should prove the origin and manufacturing method of the nerve agent but porton down is probably doing that analysis themselves so that will tell us nothing
It really looks like the entire nato propaganda, contras, and bombing campaign, torture and execution of the Brother Leader, slave markets, and Vilesplat were all just an op to cover up that Nikky Sarkozy took money from Libya to fund his election over the legal campaign finance limit.

So, it was even shadier than the killary email made it look, which was already a monstrous crime against humanity.
Saif Al Islam Gaddafi announced he is running for election as president of Libya the day before ☺

I've noticed there has been an accelerated 'rising damp' of ruling class conspiracies promulgating in recent years.

Anything has been permissible to say about Kim Jong Un since he was elected president of the workers party of Korea (since he is a crazy and sneaky Asian).

But since 2013 Ruling Class commentators scrambling for explanations why the Syrian government would use chemical weapons in Damascus the day after un inspectors arrived having lobbied them for months.

The Theory that they settled on then and again in 2017 is that Assad Conspires to gas Syrian civilians at the worst possible time and place for himself as a deliberate snub and show of strength to the international community, like a peacock showing off feathers.

Now with the UK thing, I see esteemed BBC journos floating theories that Putin is deliberately killing nobodies in London ahead of his re-election to drive up voting numbers

I don't know where all this is going, but with the Western world now fully besieged by Oriental Dictators that need to be brought to heel, I'd guess nowhere good
FBI(Maoist)

https://b.marfeel.com/amp/historynewsnetwork.org/article/167878
Father of Pulse gunman was FBI informant for 10 years:

(original doc linked here)
breaking: i just read anderson coopers wikipedia page and discovered he is a cia agent. some copy paste from my secret source

-Cooper was born in Manhattan, New York City, the younger son of the writer Wyatt Emory Cooper and the artist, fashion designer, writer, and heiress Gloria Vanderbilt. His maternal grandparents were millionaire equestrian Reginald Claypoole Vanderbilt and socialite Gloria Morgan Vanderbilt, and his maternal great-great-great-grandfather was business magnate Cornelius Vanderbilt, who founded the prominent Vanderbilt shipping and railroad fortune.

-During college, Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. Although he has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school, having been a self-proclaimed "news junkie since was in utero."

-Finding it hard to get his foot in the door of on-air reporting, Cooper decided to enlist the help of a friend in making a fake press pass. At the time, Cooper was working as a fact checker for the small news agency Channel One, which produces a youth-oriented news program that is broadcast to many junior high and high schools in the United States. Cooper then entered Myanmar on his own with his forged press pass and met with students fighting the Burmese government. He was ultimately able to sell his home-made news segments to Channel One.

-After reporting from Burma, Cooper lived in Vietnam for a year to study the Vietnamese language at the University of Hanoi. Persuading Channel One to allow him to bring a Hi-8 camera with him, Cooper soon began filming and assembling reports of Vietnamese life and culture that aired on Channel One. He later returned to filming stories from a variety of war-torn regions around the globe, including Somalia, Bosnia, and Rwanda.

ilmdge posted:

Channel One,

tbh i count the validity of organizations by the number of infiltrators, agents etc. surveying it. "to be attacked by the enemy is not a bad thing, but a good thing" as some dude quintessentially put it.
that was me
https://theoutline.com/post/4190/neopets-was-run-by-scientologists
comrade johnbeige just linked me to the 2014 zzone post on the topic. cant believe i missed that one
actually i did see that one a while back. lmfao
what so u think all these people are meeting in rooms to decide crap like the illuminati or some shit

uh duh, its called parliament its got a big fucking clock on the side and they have plenty of beige meeting rooms with tea and coffee making facilities and a bad selection of biscuits reserved for cross party meetings
https://www.rt.com/news/425086-nazi-pedophile-sect-chile/
Not clicking that

hmm.. i dont know if shes actually a psl member but its true that her handle @isa is tagged in a lot of pslweb tweets. pretty good timing with yashas book
Green Party (Marxist-Leninist)
Guys, guys, hey , check this out: P$L
let me talk to her
http://covertactionquarterly.net
http://covertactionmagazine.com
went to visit my parents and found outmy mom believes she was a victim of satanic ritual abuse at the hands of her siblings which is chill

lenochodek posted:

hmm.. i dont know if shes actually a psl member but its true that her handle @isa is tagged in a lot of pslweb tweets. pretty good timing with yashas book

i hope they're just really naive or something because otherwise i'm gonna be sad

also, i just remembered this:

account deactivated posted:

https://therednation.org/2017/01/17/anti-indianism-and-sexism-have-no-place-in-the-movement-an-indigenous-feminist-perspective/

Urbandale posted:

the psl takes this kind of thing seriously. we're all looking into it.

was there ever an investigation/resolution?

*extremely babchenko voice* babchenko