"miss me yet?" - G W Bush
the new Democrat thing is that Trump is an agent of UAE so now Dubai controls the United States. This was arrived at by the scientific method of a) a low-level Trump guy who went there also being low-level enough to get ass punched by the FBI and b) the Russophobe stuff going nowhere so now it's "wide-ranging foreign influence" at least until they can pin down a new line to explain why universally beloved Hillary Clinton lost a national election.

wonder how long it will take for Congress to declare a couple superstar rhizzone posters to be agents of A.R.A.B.
He targeted gamers.

Gamers.
the skill with which the dprk is playing trump is the first, concrete sign of how much worse we'd all be off if hillary had won.
can someone point me to the thread with all the russiagate posts. I seem to have misplaced them

Scrree posted:

the skill with which the dprk is playing trump is the first, concrete sign of how much worse we'd all be off if hillary had won.

Every day of Trump being in office is another day in the reduction of US global soft power, no wonder the liberal settlers hate him! Trump 2020 Make Turtle Island Great Again

there really isnt a russiagate collection on this forum but i'd like to get into it. there are three relatively distinct russiagate claims which are taken as a cohesive whole:
1. donald trump's election was supported by the russian government, and that (1.5) this made any difference. i don't think anyone disputes that this is at least possible, although the Slam Dunk evidence claimed by liberals is virtually nonexistent. they claim that the russian government released her emails or created facebook trolls, but i always come back to a thing Hillary herself asked - "why am I not up by 40 points?" - where if that were the case we wouldn't be arguing about the extent to which these razor-thin marginal efforts had any effect.
2. donald trump's campaign colluded with the russians. nobody disputes that donald trump is a huge piece of shit, but there's still no evidence at all that this is the case, despite breathless headlines like that donald trump directed his staff to make contact with the russians, after the election, to support israel.
3. most importantly, the notion that the entirety of dissent against the american Center is a russian conspiracy to Divide Us. this is based entirely on russian troll farms' attempts to get clicks without any consideration of efficacy and is propagated entirely by establishment idiots desperate to stifle opposition
mfw i have to bite my tongue to avoid posting on kindhearted normie mom Elizabeth Bruening's twitter page that "treating reactionaries as though they have value as anything other than incubators of valuable organs is, itself, reactionary">>>>>

i keep coming back to what i posted in 2016: never once did Clinton’s people even try to pretend anything leaked about them was anything but genuine, nor was the fallout from some sort of personal private-life embarrassment, but instead from things like the Clinton campaign’s manipulation of the DNC behind the scenes during the primaries. It was all stuff one would assume Democrats would see as absolutely necessary to make public if it were hidden, except it was about a Democrat, so instead it gets assigned a scary Russian term that means the exact opposite of what it really was: accurate and pertinent information

From that perspective it’s easy to see how absolutely necessary it is to blame the leaks on a foreign government with the legacy of Russia in U.S. culture: because the spectral propaganda of imminent nuclear war with the USSR propped up the last narrative about the heroic suppression of truth in the U.S. that didn’t depend on the popularity of those behind it to stay standing. and the real proximate reason Clinton lost in 2016 is because she was already unpopular.
looking back, its clear we must look forward
rip Tillerson

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

"hindsight is 2020"

Dimashq posted:

rip Tillerson

rip... iran?

its funny on the most basic level to see the guy who took office yelling I AM A GREAT LEADER at random passersby have his entire handpicked cabinet either quit or fired within a year
lol 'A high-ranking Kiwi diplomat is in hot water after telling the US Democratic Party to "get your s... together or we will all die".'

Petrol posted:

its funny on the most basic level to see the guy who took office yelling I AM A GREAT LEADER at random passersby have his entire handpicked cabinet either quit or fired within a year

cars posted:

he brought a whole bunch of professional shit-talkers and gossips in with him among the set that isn't part of Washington's chosen elite, and over the next few months they're likely to be moved out and more and more of the "managed" types are likely to be brought in to take their places.

notch another one up for Nostradamus ova here!
"Immortal Scientist of Premier Marxist Cabal Dunks Anotha' One"
e.g., Tillerson's place will be held for now by John J. Sullivan, a former clerk for David Souter who joined the Office of Legal Counsel for the U.S. Dept. of Justice, moved from there to a top legal role in George H. W. Bush's 1992 presidential campaign, and from there to the Washington, D.C. office of one of the world's biggest law firms. Donald Rumsfeld made Sullivan deputy general counsel at the U.S. Dept of Defense during the Iraq War, and he then moved up to become general counsel at the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, and from there to become Secretary of Commerce and a member of the board of directors for OPIC, the arm of the U.S. government built in the late 1960s to wage the Cold War through "international development".

Tillerson, on the other hand, is an oil executive who never held an official role in Washington until he was made Secretary of State. The closest he ever came was holding the national presidency of the Boy Scouts of America, a volunteer position.
OCTOBER 26, 2017 / 7:52 AM
No role for Assad in Syria's future: Tillerson
GENEVA (Reuters) - President Bashar al-Assad and his family have no role in the future of Syria, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Thursday ahead of peace talks aiming at a political transition scheduled to resume next month.

time to witness the spectacle of a bunch of people trying to stop the promotion of the boss of a lady who helped torture hundreds by running interference for the CIA, so the same office can be held indefinitely by a guy who helped murder hundreds of thousands by running interference as deputy general counsel for the DoD

Edited by cars ()

Belphegor posted:

notch another one up for Nostradamus ova here!

meanwhile,

Desperate To Build Team In Own Image, U.S. President Fires Body Double With Exact Same Life Story
[account deactivated]
i dont think the CIA forwarding CIA to run against the CIA in order to replace CIA qualifies as a coup to any extent.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

there really isnt a russiagate collection on this forum but i'd like to get into it. there are three relatively distinct russiagate claims which are taken as a cohesive whole:
1. donald trump's election was supported by the russian government, and that (1.5) this made any difference. i don't think anyone disputes that this is at least possible, although the Slam Dunk evidence claimed by liberals is virtually nonexistent. they claim that the russian government released her emails or created facebook trolls, but i always come back to a thing Hillary herself asked - "why am I not up by 40 points?" - where if that were the case we wouldn't be arguing about the extent to which these razor-thin marginal efforts had any effect.
2. donald trump's campaign colluded with the russians. nobody disputes that donald trump is a huge piece of shit, but there's still no evidence at all that this is the case, despite breathless headlines like that donald trump directed his staff to make contact with the russians, after the election, to support israel.
3. most importantly, the notion that the entirety of dissent against the american Center is a russian conspiracy to Divide Us. this is based entirely on russian troll farms' attempts to get clicks without any consideration of efficacy and is propagated entirely by establishment idiots desperate to stifle opposition

i have never, ever read a coherent explanation of how...

1) Donald Trump colluded with the Russians, in a plot that perhaps goes back decades

AND

2) how in "Fire and Fury" Trump clearly did not expect or want to win (which is 100% believable to me), and was totally surprised by his victory

that's some very spicy international espionage all for a campaign that the candidate himself did not expect to win until 5 minutes before CNN called it

there's something incredibly poetic about the dems' sockpuppets being a bunch of dead POC women

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/democratic-bot-network-sally-albright_us_5aa2f548e4b07047bec68023

The account named for Iris Winter, which is temporarily suspended, uses a picture of Spanish ice dancer Sara Hurtado. Minnie Casera’s supposed picture comes from the Facebook account of Martina Painter, an Alaskan who died on Jan. 11, 2017. The picture used by Georgia Miles is actually Deja Farrior-Quinones, a New Jersey woman who was killed in September 2016 by a car involved in a high-speed police chase. Maggie Campell’s picture is one of Deb Solsrud, a Florida woman who died in a plane crash in December 2016. Madeleine Ware’s photo is really Mary Knowlton, a retired librarian who was killed in August 2016 by a police officer in a practice drill.

Allison Rowe’s account uses the picture of Dr. Roberta Guilizzoni, an Italian physicist who works at the National Physical Laboratory in London. Baylee Allmon’s picture is actually the Bosnian model Nejla Hadzic. The account of Callie Calloway uses a picture of Kelsey Lundy, a lobbyist in Arizona for Compass Strategies. Cameron Gibson offers an image of the freelance travel writer Sarah Gordon that appeared in the Daily Mail. Francie McCormack has taken her picture from the Twitter account of Callie Maries. The photo of Lena Robinson is actually Ashlynn Sparks, an Alabama teenager who was shot to death in 2016.

The account of Gwen Barstow is temporarily restricted, probably because it used an image of Meaghan Delcourt, an Ottawa woman who was in the local news in 2015 after her apartment balcony collapsed underneath her.

Cheryl Montgomery’s account @cherry_mgm was suspended in February after Catherine Simpson, a public relations professional in Vancouver, Canada, alerted Twitter that it was using her picture. The theft of Simpson’s photo to create this fake account was previously reported by the Canadian Global News.
Get Out meets Black Mirror
“I don’t really see it as the same thing as the Russian accounts, but I guess since you’re calling me about it, I guess that means that it’s something that I didn’t think that it was ― if that makes sense,” Albright said. “People seem upset by it in a way I did not anticipate.”

kamelred posted:

I guess that means that it’s something that I didn’t think that it was ― if that makes sense

catchphrase

forget it jake tapper, it's chinatown
Clinton says married white women didn't vote for her because their husbands told them not to, even though she is a notorious knower, and even user, of the concept of ideology

shapes posted:

2) how in "Fire and Fury" Trump clearly did not expect or want to win (which is 100% believable to me), and was totally surprised by his victory

i knew people were speculating this just after he won but i didn't realise the book corroborated it, how much detail do they go into?

All the Fire and Fury citations I've seen flow together with smooth story narrative logic instead of the messy disjointed hiccups of real life, from that limited impression I feel like it very well could be based on facts but it's so heavily sensationalized that I'm not inclined to immediately trust anything out of it without better sources.

the "trump didn't expect to win" thing is probably true regardless
it seemed pretty obvious based on the fact that half his cabinet picks' qualifications were that they'd been on the same stage as him during the gop debates several months before
big song and dance at the moment about this cambridge analytica stuff but nothing ive seen convinces me this was significantly more effective than any other propaganda campaign or that it even had a serious impact on the result of the election https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXdYSQ6nu-M
i think the importance of social media is overblown by journalists for the simple reason that it's had such a massive impact on their industry, which they in turn think is far more important than it really is. not to say propaganda isnt effective or media isnt important at all, just that material reality is fundamental rather than the stories told about it
Journalists like social media because instead of doing journalism they can just do a twitter search then write an article on that