[account deactivated]
got an an almost fresh fourteen piece bargin bucket for sale, 40 quid ono
Ffront page
Amazing
[account deactivated]

Petrol posted:

Ffront page

they tell me today that Mr Corbyn has allowed the fall of ČSSR. Mr Corbyn. Where were you
*little beard man runs southeastward with Thatcher's lower body*
HOVER THATCHER: Gor blimey me legs!!
food poverty is a mega thing in the uk so yeah but fuck chicken
The massive British death squad MI6 has fatally poisoned a famous wheelchair-bound physicist for his anti-capitalist statements
Hawking, from his last Reddit comment (lol):

If machines produce everything we need, the outcome will depend on how things are distributed. Everyone can enjoy a life of luxurious leisure if the machine-produced wealth is shared, or most people can end up miserably poor if the machine-owners successfully lobby against wealth redistribution.
So far, the trend seems to be toward the second option, with technology driving ever-increasing inequality.

the place where they do the politics on the island its cooll to hate resounded with the cries of the peoples representatives demanding a land war in asia because someone ate a poisoned pizza or something, havent really been paying attention but theresa may has assured the masses that she will be doing some serious hacking against russia to keep us all safe and also maybe bomb some syrian villages

ČSSR SHATTERED BY REACTIONARIES

AND STILL NO ARRESTS?

HOW COME, MISTER CORBYN?

[account deactivated]
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/15/uks-claims-questioned-doubts-emerge-about-source-of-salisburys-novichok
[account deactivated]
How is casus belli formed

How country get belligarent
It was on the news this mroing a putin in ar who had kill his three spys,
Sergei is Died Assassination Kill a Spy in a Restaurant CNN-News
[account deactivated]
the misanthropic idea that i get hung up on (wrongly, i admit) is that they're just really fucking stupid. i know there are all sorts of ideological avenues that western liberals are led down due to the obvious congruence of imperialist strategic objectives and their collective payday and that this mode of analysis tends to bear more fruit than just observing the obvious fact that these people are credulous armchair dumbshits who desperately want to believe they are the most objective and rational mind to ever grace The Discourse and thats why they alone are necessary to pierce the veil of Stalin 2's insidious internet propaganda campaign but: i just don't want to do it anymore.
oops
[account deactivated]
I like to read the articles that say "incontrovertible evidence both material and circumstantial" and then list it: "the toxin was one that was only made by the Soviet Union in the 70s" and .....

Russia. I mean it basically has Russia all over it. It's an ex-Russian spy, and, well, look they're coming to get us.

incontrovertible.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
catchphrase
off/on topic depending on how you look at it, i thought this thread was recent and real because the grocery store down the street was weirdly out of a lot of things last week while i had the worst toothache of my life (and the dentists here are legally unable to prescribe painkillers so if you want real painkilling you have to find a clinic, argue with the receptionist for a while about the fact that yes they can prescribe painkillers for dental pain, and sit in the bread line at the clinic for four hours, speaking of bread lines. this country is amazing. at least it was free a bit less than $100 US. i am leaving this year, this is my promise to myself)

(actually though, you know what, medicine here is like 50 cents once you're allowed to have some, and that's one nice thing. maybe the only nice thing)
[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

off/on topic depending on how you look at it, i thought this thread was recent and real because the grocery store down the street was weirdly out of a lot of things last week while i had the worst toothache of my life (and the dentists here are legally unable to prescribe painkillers so if you want real painkilling you have to find a clinic, argue with the receptionist for a while about the fact that yes they can prescribe painkillers for dental pain, and sit in the bread line at the clinic for four hours, speaking of bread lines. this country is amazing. at least it was free a bit less than $100 US. i am leaving this year, this is my promise to myself)

(actually though, you know what, medicine here is like 50 cents once you're allowed to have some, and that's one nice thing. maybe the only nice thing)

socialized medicine? no thanks!

littlegreenpills posted:

socialized medicine? no thanks!

it's two-tier here. (plus usage fees.) socialized medicine works better in canada imx.

drwhat posted:

socialized medicine works better in canada imx.

that's pretty depressing because uh, ain't too hot out here rn

while I was in Winnipeg I talked to a bunch of locals about the gutting of their health care system that's happening under their new provincial govt, it wasn't fantastic before but it is truly amazing how much they've managed to destroy so quickly. I've been used to the slow subtle strangling back in alberta, guess they had some catching up to do

[account deactivated]
the entire excuse for this ethnic cleansing is that, while anyone born in the empire in that time period was a citizen, only the ones who moved to Britain proper before 1973 kept that status. burn all the empire's landing cards & insist no other documentation is valid and you can pretend that they must've only snuck in last month

now if you're black and you were actually born on the british mainland, don't worry, you can just report to a home office deportation centre once a week for a few months while they procrastinate looking for your birth certificate, after which they'll not apologize. and when you next need to go to the hospital or register to vote you'll get to do it all over again

this has effectively stripped citizenship off of all black people. i really never thought i'd see this in my lifetime
the chicken meat is back now
it's a really terrible place. i'm in the airport waiting to board to go back. i visited canada and it was nice. dumb, but nice. i want to leave early but i can't break my lease because the agency wanted 2.5 months of rent in deposit (and apparently this is normal) and that's enough for a car in most countries so haha. anyway, god save the queen, pip pip
[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

it's a really terrible place. i'm in the airport waiting to board to go back. i visited canada and it was nice. dumb, but nice. i want to leave early but i can't break my lease because the agency wanted 2.5 months of rent in deposit (and apparently this is normal) and that's enough for a car in most countries so haha. anyway, god save the queen, pip pip

i havent lived there for almost 10 years now and i was floored to find that deposits are no longer 1 month's rent in general. fuckkk

castles...just big houses. ruins of tacky feudal mcmansions everywhere on this island