[account deactivated]
Do you think you'll be able to use your security guard training when the revolution comes? Like when a gang of ex-landlords take a break from their corvee labour and sit on the lawn of the Distribution Palace you could tell them to move along.
[account deactivated]

jansenist_drugstore posted:

shame because in the US, whole foods has plain clothed security that carry guns so every shopping trip is an active shooter situation. think vegas but worse. i saw one the other day with a neck tattoo on grindr extra

the ones around here also wear body armor and stand around with their hands tucked under the breast plate in their best imitation of military police

its more funny than anything else but you know they fantasize about the day they get to intervene in an armed robbery and watch the cctv footage on liveleak
theyre rubbing & pinching their nips
I had to wear a vest at my job, allegedly due to the stabbing risk. It's honestly just comfortable to keep your hands there when you are standing around.

It's also true that security companies want their guys to look like cops, and cops want theirs to look like troops, so the roleplay angle is definitely there.
also I was rubbing and pinching my nips
[account deactivated]
do you have a definitive ebook on "Real Life"?
I'm kinda broke, so I've been skipping lunch at work and just drinking the free coffee. My hands were shaking so bad I couldn't place screws in the holes.
Met bit188 doing court support and a marxism school in Durham!

omg i love you guys and im really looking forward to Stranger Things 3
cheers
[account deactivated]
>you have joined dadchat<
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Not to derail the dadthread but is anyone/has anyone gone to left forum before? I’ll be in NYC for work right before and am wondering if I should stay an extra day to check it out.
remember when someone printed out a rhizzone post about zizek or something and left it on all the seats at the left forum
New York's Hottest Club is 'Left Forum', it's got everything,

tears posted:

remember when someone printed out a rhizzone post about zizek or something and left it on all the seats at the left forum

Why yes i do

[account deactivated]
good. now, imagine thinking Caesura109 thinks you're so self-serious you think that Zizek actually thinks Stalin was Hitler's equal
been looking into the complex dynamics of obamas family and chirst i cant wait for the male pill

imagine having so many kids and they all fucking resent the fuck out of each other for huge reasons and very petty reasons

cars posted:

good. now, imagine thinking Caesura109 thinks you're so self-serious you think that Zizek actually thinks Stalin was Hitler's equal

galaxybrain.png
wasnt there also a photo of him reading the rhizzone post lol
senpai..
I started a new job and yeah its amazing but my boobs hurt and some guy on the tube today with purple hair and orange camo trousers kept on staring at me
did you tell him "oi guv fook aff me bobbins 'urt"
i went full irish and stole his protestant soul
[account deactivated]
x

Edited by graphicalUSSRinterface ()

I'm an apprentice machinist now it's pretty cool. Making shit out of metal and 0 customer service? Heck yeah
my girlfriend just asked me what the vanguard party is
[account deactivated]
hell,
[account deactivated]
goondolences