Hello to Vilerat, the mod. What's the indelible Vilerat joke now? Is it still laughable Xhosa girl in what getfiscal claims is a bunch of layers of curlicued irony where the hideous presentation itself is somehow redeemed by intent? or is it Fuck gunfire? That one's pretty morbid but i like that sig that someone has where the letters are dancing, especially in context of his thing he said about how he loves a good protest outside his poorly armored computer hutch. Kind of walked into that one, sorry dude, or you sat there and they walked into it.

On the other hand i find it mildly amazing that Sean Smith aka Vile Rat aka vilerat became an even more grotesquely morbid political football during a presidential election and the full text of Laughable Xhosa Girl didn't end up linked on CNN or what have you... so that's still kind of the legend to me. I mean shit, no matter how he meant it, it looks real bad in the context of the news cycle and it seems like it'd be irresistible. That's not in my wheelhouse I guess.

Vilerat also spent countless hours of his short life as a virtual spaceship officer in a video game where as I understand it the spaceships are the means to tell a story about a fictional currency market. Seems pretty bad to me but it's a hobby or a living or however that works. The spaceship guys were sad when he died, he did some sort of lay therapy for some of them in context of space money battles and their lives surrounding them, so when he died they spelled out his name in spaceships, or maybe it was just his posting/spacelord handle, I forget. That's also not my area of expertise but unless it's really easy to control those spaceships that probably took like 15-20 minutes or more to do.

Anyway hi Vilerat and i'm sorry you were a bad prick mod on Something Awful when you were there, wherever you are you're probably laughing at it and maybe screaming in between that, yet again not my place to make that call though. Hail Vilerat's modship of the subforum, an insubstantial wraith in the searing light of memory of the prior master, he who has passed beyond the veil and shall not be named in the same post as his successor, in the same way that you don't draw the entire galaxy when you're using a napkin to show someone how to get to Golden Corral.
faek news vile rat died of ink poisoning
Dear Vilerat, you still ain't posted in here, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't post with fans

cars posted:

On the other hand i find it mildly amazing that Sean Smith aka Vile Rat aka vilerat became an even more grotesquely morbid political football during a presidential election and the full text of Laughable Xhosa Girl didn't end up linked on CNN or what have you... so that's still kind of the legend to me. I mean shit, no matter how he meant it, it looks real bad in the context of the news cycle and it seems like it'd be irresistible.

i think about that too but i think it's just that none of the news anchors wanted to try their hand at pronouncing either xhosa or nongqawuse on air so they nixed the segment