Hey other country person,

I'm here in America at the moment, and let me tell you something about where you are. It sucks! Too many people, too noisy, all dictators and rude ass beggars and your water supplies all have a gross dead body in that nobody reacts to. You have kidnappers hiding under every discarded toothbrush and condom on your beach. Every countryside where you are is like a big patch of dust with 3 shrubs. Or it's absolutely nuts mountain ranges that British and French people go to die on. Or it's a city with an entire district known for having many prostitutes.

To tell you the truth, we in America don't need your country. What's more, we're sick to Christmas of sending our C students abroad to waste time butchering (or just casually raping on their weekend passes) your populace, when they could be right here in Syrup Heaven, working as filthy ICE goons, disappearing poor people like a horde of Jacks the Rippers on a nationwide eugenics crusade toward the ideal American physiognomy (pink and 350lb).

But. Our leadership has a full time task of stealing for themselves and getting re elected. It looks like hard work! And it precludes them ever making change on their own, because then they're to blame when the mercenary dickheads' paychecks stop. The only way they can make the change that we, the good guys, want, is if it's forced on them by outside circumstances. And to be clear, that change is for you to fuck right the fuck off! With your little dynasties and active communist insurgencies and musical temperaments different to the 12-tone division of the octave common throughout American rock and fuckin roll!!

So I am calling on you, the outside circumstances of the world, to immediately suspend diplomatic relations and trading with America and demand our military leave your borders forever. Stop sending us your grubby little slave products. Stop flooding our markets with foreign people or things, in ways that kill (just to pick one random example) ingenuity. Stop needing us to bomb and rebuild your capitals every twenty years! That's even harder work than bureaucratic incumbency as there are so god damn many principalities of bug eaters on your continents to manage, that I can't begin to list. In short, where BDS against Israel makes them humorously mad, America actively wants you to go ahead and BDS the horse manure out of us, by dint of our much more finely aged race hatred.

Of course, there is safety in numbers, and to somehow promote that particular result for you, I make the following gesture of support to the BDS-USA organization: For the first THREE (3) countries who smack us with the BDS trout, I will go to your (presumably emptying) embassy (or nearest equivalent) in NYC, and hand out a $25 gift card to Starbucks (American company) to the first American citizen I meet, and tell them it is a parting gift from your head(ress) of state. Thus boosting the moral support that already 100% exists everywhere here, for your sanctions on us. And let me tell you something else about the world. People frakking love Starbucks!! How about maybe get one and I'll maybe consider a 40 minute layover in your country on my way to Riyadh with our "live-in domestic" to have her legally whipped for shrinking my sweaters

Ultimate regards,
USA #1

Edited by swampman ()

I disown this thread
I support this in theory but I don't know how I'd live without McDonald's, Flamin' Hot Cheetos, and movies about the guys who invented McDonald's and Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
[account deactivated]
ok, thanks for the heads up ive suspended diplomatic relations with america
and yet i still post
BDSMerica
This would be inconvenient for me so no
i already do this
[account deactivated]
i have heard people irl who oppose bds israel on the grounds that if they supported it they would also have to support bds amerika.
and they only say that because they heard chomsky say the exact same thing lol
BIG DOG SHIRTS FOR AMERIKKKA
[account deactivated]
This is incredibly easy for me, I don't have any money. EDIT: WHERE THE HELL'S MY MONEY!

Caesura109 posted:

Does anyone know what experiences led Finkelstein to be against BDS?

he argues that they cant claim to support a two-state solution and argue for right to return given the result of the right to return would result in the death of israel. basically arguing for internal consistency

[account deactivated]