They just lie & lie & lie & lie & lie & lie & lie & lie & lie & lie. I'm not sure there's time to build a mass party anymore so that we've got a Red Army to beat the fascists which are "coming" (already here). Maybe we should just build resilient autonomous communities based on Sheddong threads and Hardy Boys novels.
[account deactivated]
Good point.
that means that it's even more important not to retreat into middle class bourgeois conformity, which will exist for as long as bourgeois need propaganda to assert their supremacy
i encountered my first jordan peterson quoter in the wild today, proudly informing the woman sat next to him that gordon peeperson debunked gender pay gaps using simple science, and kept saying simple science a few more times like if he chanted it it would become real. I didnt say anything but once he left i said what a moron mens rights activist and she said yeah and we both laughed. well anyway thats my story
I keep on being subjected to fucking stupid idiots who don't know anything yet have the nerve to fucking look down on former British invaded states and I just want to fucking stab them all.
I DONT GET HOW MANY FUCKING BRITS JUST CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE A BASIC MAP THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT OH MY FUCKING GOD.
But god bless all the black Britons that know basic geography and basic Irish history you are the real heros
Do we really need englishians finding out about maps of places outside their little inbreeding tribal sanctuary again because the last time really sucked for a lot of people
Turns out I just needed a good night's sleep. I've still got a reservoir of magma anger on a light simmer in my belly, but I'm no longer incandescent, plus I can just remember all the public arguments I've been in and it warms my cockles.
i am not mad and am, in fact, laughing
I'm calm.
OP i can relate because this morning i woke up enraged at completely fictional events that happened in a dream. complex emotions *chef kissing fingers*