[account deactivated]
EoE is definitely the "good" ending. altho i think they are both true in that the events of 25 & 26 are Shinji's internal mental state prior to ultimately rejecting instrumentality in the events of EoE.

everyone please watch this video of anno teaching & hanging out with schoolkids
ive seen that a few times and its always good, A+
i like rebuild sorry of this offends
rebuild is superfluous but its not bad. heck i love shin godzilla
I like watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's my favorite cartoon.
the evangelion girl tears always posts has an eyepatch in rebuild like a pirate i bet shes like Yarrr, Congratulations matey

Petrol posted:

i love shin godzilla

it's very good

cars posted:

Petrol posted:

i love shin godzilla

it's very good

just watched I, Tonya and it was way better than it had any right to be. great soundtrack too
[account deactivated]
open casket dog funeral feat. ten thousand car motocade, the batmobile, bagpiper,

i cant even, was there ever an empire more dorky
watching all these 1080p60fps drone filmed police dog funerals has reminded me just how absurdly tacky the US is, i dont understand how more of you dont just die from embarrasment
Thanks, the worst part about embarrassment is that it takes years to kill you even at extremely high doses
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0257497/

Has anyone watched this almost 6 hour movie about the Paris Commune? It looks cool imo
[account deactivated]
Why the fuck do we insist on mixing our pigs with our dogs, that's now how farms work!
That cop dog died cos its idiot handler left him in a hot car

http://valleycentral.com/news/local/after-dogs-death-san-juan-police-k-9-officer-suspended-without-pay-pending-investigation
feel-good cop/animal encounter story

A Brooklyn cop was outmaneuvered by a rodent Wednesday when he tried to stomp on the varmint — ​and ​got an eyeful of ammonia for his troubles.

The officer was hunting the pest in the Police Service Area 3 station house on Central Avenue in Bushwick at 12:30 when he tried to step on the animal, but instead crushed a jar of ammonia, which splashed into his eyes, police said.

He was taken to Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in stable condition to have his eyes flushed, officials said.

this its about a danish teacher and its basically my future cause i have decided to become a teacher. also this actress kinda looks like me slightly expect im blonder and obviously younger and not a fucking dane but someone in work thought i was danish last week, but anyway i love rita and hope to honour her well in my vocation as a teacher amen and god bless xoxoxox

overfire posted:

That cop dog died cos its idiot handler left him in a hot car

http://valleycentral.com/news/local/after-dogs-death-san-juan-police-k-9-officer-suspended-without-pay-pending-investigation

tears posted:

open casket dog funeral

whens the casket open? i see no beautifully maintained dead doggy here

i want to look into the eyes of the person who has to do the makeup for a dead police dog in an open casket police dog funeral
Rediscovering a movie from childhood - The Ninth Configuration dir. william peter blatty (who wrote and produced The Exorcist). Open question: is this movie good?

Synergy posted:

tears posted:

open casket dog funeral

whens the casket open? i see no beautifully maintained dead doggy here

press f to pay respects

swampman posted:

Rediscovering a movie from childhood - The Ninth Configuration dir. william peter blatty (who wrote and produced The Exorcist). Open question: is this movie good?

yes, also Exorcist III is good even with the stupid tacked-on exorcist parts they forced Blatty to add, Fangoria nerds only ever remember the scene with the nurse's station but almost every other scene in that movie is as good or better

Press T to tell me how the porkies can do elaborate police dog funerals and share cute police puppers on their social media constantly, while they consistently execute family pets when they're called out for no reason other than they can.

Not even very carefully...

cars posted:

swampman posted:

Open question: is this movie good?

yes,

Aftdr review, I agree. Despite its many flaws. But you have these brilliant scenes where the medic is joking about how all the inmates here are smart enough to be faking it and Stacy Keach replies, "I don't know, maybe we're fish out of water." What was that? "I just think about sick... cancer in children... earthquakes, war, painful death. Death. Just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment, why do we think of them as evil, why do they horrify us so - unless we were meant for someplace else? I don't think evil grows out of madness. I think madness grows out of evil." and the medic is like okay dude so should we give them shock treatment or what

Edited by swampman ()

anybody watch that damnation show on netflix? well, canadian netflix, apparently in the snakes of amerika it's on tv. anywho, i thought it was pretty decent, bout a farmer's strike. at first i thought they would do that old yarn about how the communist preacher is only using the farmers for his own nefarious ends, but, nope he's reformed and a true believer. also it's not all sympathetic to the rich, at all, every single one of them is evil, and all the rhetoric is good and correct.
course, it just got it's second season cancelled, so of course it must have ticked off somebody.
what were configurations 1-8?
Apparently some car company did a commercial where Martin luther king wants you to buy a truck and social media is outraged about it... I bet you like 5-10 years ago that wouldve totally slipped through with no one raising a ruckus about it and patriotic americans would have gone out and bought trucks

now... now whats happened to us??? (Le kelly onion comic face)
it probably wouldn't have been half as bad if they'd managed to pick, like, any other speech he gave, instead of the one where the guy specifically called out ads for cars as a symptom of a cultural illness

cars posted:

it probably wouldn't have been half as bad if they'd managed to pick, like, any other speech he gave, instead of the one where the guy specifically called out ads for cars as a symptom of a cultural illness

that kind of raw audacity deserves some respect imho

[account deactivated]
I, too, am outraged by the american car commercial. May a thousand news articles crafted entirely from tweets bloom

cars posted:

those are some good points than-...wait up....hold on a sec.... "cars"

current memes would have you believe Dutch and Dillon are true friends, their burly handshake an unbreakable bond. Marxists must remember, that the CIA traitor Dillon lied and manipulated Dutch into helping cover up filthy U.S. black ops by claiming that the captured agents were local civilians & dignitaries. the tension of these "friends" glistening thews foreshadows the intra-imperialist conflict to come, a lie more honest than truth itself.