drwhat posted:

it doesn't matter how much you might want to protest, ycs and lf have been fucked up brothers in posting arms from day 1

dorsh is good
i guess he finally learned the real "thug lesson"
some video games are good. like they're giving me the new skyrim for free i guess and that's good.

ilmdge posted:

dinosaur jerk, goombaclot

i remember, those guys, posting on the something awful forums.

ilmdge posted:

Lessons posted:

Idk what you'd agitate for in Syria. Stopping the war that didn't happen and isn't go to? Halting the weapon shipments they say aren't happening and maybe don't exist?

Lessons posted:

I don't know, are you prepared to crticize NATO when Gaddafi gunned down his own people in the streets by the hundreds?

thug lessons took assad seriously when he was like "yeah i'd love to have the u.s. in syria... if they want to coordinate with me to fight terrorists lmao" and asked us if we would now agree that assad was evil. this was within the like one and a half hours before the u.s. and u.k. both responded they were still planning to destroy the syrian government no matter what. but thug lessons is still cool and i wish he'd post here again that's my opinion.

[account deactivated]

Caesura109 posted:

this entire thread could have been avoided by automatically banning anyone who would choose an anime avatar

it also could have been avoided, by me just now, if you hadnt bumped it

what is it with noob posters bumping low content old threads at random all the time
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

thug lessons is still cool and i wish he'd post here again that's my opinion.

blinkandwheeze posted:

what is it with noob posters bumping low content old threads at random all the time

Its in the rules that people are "encouraged to bump old threads" I only wrote that bit of legislation thinking like oh, there was one good post in one thread once, it would be good to go back and bump the old thread about this subject instead of hoping anohter good post is possible in the identical thread..... "context" if you will... obviously some heathens from the cave sites have taking liberties.... Hey newbs, you can just search for only my posts and read just those. Anyway, hope you're doin good BNW. IRL i mean. Hope you got that tenure or what u do. Really don't know alot about you excdpt the good posting. Im drinking a smoothie with steamed beets in at the moment. Its god damn god fyi truly honors the good name of Gamers. Anyway ghave a better one

Tpaine give me thread monitor
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i was just talking to mr. lessens, actually.

If anyone else bumps this beseides bnw or tpaine I'll probate them

thirdplace was probated until (Dec. 14, 2017 12:27:30) for this post!

I dont feel good about doing that but I cant look weak on the yard
[account deactivated]
Listening to the taylor swift album "Reputation" which is about rehabilitating the public perception of gamer
is it good, i didn't really like the singles
Its not good
it's all right
it's so bad that i had to retire my swiftie t-shirt and couldn't discuss it in public until today, four long months later