rightio
I like christian music its very positive. Not like those real musicians who think they're so "cool" and "hip".

edit this is a seinfeld reference, which i got - your moderator tpaine lmao

Edited by tpaine ()

Furi juri~~

Populares posted:

I like christian music its very positive. Not like those real musicians who think they're so "cool" and "hip".

lo posted:

Populares posted:

Huey dewey!
Herpy derpy, frolixo
I like that tpaine is still mod of this sub-forum, even in IFAP. It's like when a child passes away and you don't touch their room

edit also finally told my dad that i want to be a dancer and he was like "ballet?" "interpretive?" etc. like a ignorant normie until i silenced him with "prehistoric dance party from chrono trigger"

Edited by tpaine ()

if an election happens i'll nominate him for reelection and he'll win

shit directly on my dick and rub it around my balls. i'm cars, or you could call me cares, because i'm a big affable concerned-ass schween!!

Edited by tpaine ()

tpaine would've won

edit also i like to heat up my morning milk so it seems more like coffee even though caffeine and indeed, anything other than just milk, causes my bowels to revolt in a fashion heretofore unamiginable by mortal ken

Edited by tpaine ()

[account deactivated]
hi i am a useless white noise ass clown, please ignore or spurn everything i say lmao

Edited by tpaine ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

if an election happens i'll nominate him for reelection and he'll win

shit directly on my dick and rub it around my balls. i'm cars, or you could call me cares, because i'm a big affable concerned-ass schween!!

welcome back tpaine

[account deactivated]
tpaine is a ness only super smash brothers professional gamer and every time he wins he lurches to his feet and gestures like he's eating something with a fork
[account deactivated]