[account deactivated]
what's the over/under on when tpaine starts to accidentally include 'kek' in his posts? Taking wagers
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Ostensibly Communist Poster Makes Joke
Illusory Joke Target Takes Offense, Swears to Never Join Communism Due to Putatively Insensitive Remarks by

i thought the criticism was that it wasnt a very funny joke

tpaine posted:

should be aronud the time you make a funny post

hey guys, tpaine forgot to turn his monitor on!

[account deactivated]
I'm polygenderfucked and identify as biracially maxiqueer. And I vote.
I am a genderless pear fairy. My favourite hobbies are listening to heavy metal music and acting as unofficial mascot of my home city of Funabashi, Chiba prefecture, Japan.
[account deactivated]
everyone just shut up for a second
okay before you post in this thread consider how much your post would be enjoyed by an adolescent fascist. if the answer is “at all” don’t fucking post your post. You’re welcome.
I'd like to think my posts appeal to all demographics... including teenage fascists... I'm sorry but I will not apologize for my content being so universally relatable
i would be greatly dismayed to learn of a funassyi trend among the alt right

tpaine posted:

Read Terrorist Assemblages: Homonationalism in Queer Times by Jasbir K. Puar.

I have actually read this book... I wouldn't recommend it :/

christ on a bike
anyway heres some more links

Love and Politics Radical Feminist and Lesbian Theories

"How to stop choking to death": Rethinking lesbian seperatism as a vibrant political theory and feminist practice

Meursault posted:

I'd like to think my posts appeal to all demographics... including teenage fascists... I'm sorry but I will not apologize for my content being so universally relatable

we will both answer before the throne, in the days of the final banhammer

ive been reading Unpacking Queer Politics by sheila jeffreys. Deployed the ellipsis very tactically here :callofdutyblackops:

Escoffier and Berube say that a new generation has adopted the word ‘queer’ because the other words ‘lesbian, gay and bisexual’ are ‘awkward, narrow and perhaps compromised words’, and because the word expresses the ‘confrontational’ nature of the new politics (quoted in Duggan 1995: 171). ‘Queer’ covers, they say, those ‘who have been made to feel perverse, queer, odd, outcast, different, and deviant’, and who want to ‘affirm sameness by defining a common identity on the fringes’.

Those who were most outraged by the new term were lesbian feminists, who observed that though the term was supposed to be inclusive, it appeared to specifically exclude lesbians and lesbian feminists. The experience of lesbians has been that generic words for male and female homosexuality quickly come to mean only men. Whole books have been written by gay male writers about ‘homosexual history’ or ‘homosexual desire’ in which lesbians are not mentioned (Rowse 1977; Hocquenghem 1978). The words ‘homosexual’ and ‘gay’ did not start out meaning only men, but came to do so as a result of a simple material political reality, the greater social and economic power of men, the power which has allowed men to define what culture is and to make women invisible. For lesbians, having a name specific to women who love women has been crucial to asserting the existence and difference of lesbians, and to the assertion of a lesbian pride based not on being an inferior variety of gay men, but wild and rebellious women who refuse subordinate status. In fact, lesbian feminists struggled hard for twenty years to get the word they had chosen to express their specific and different history, culture, practice and politics onto the political map. By the late 1980s the word ‘lesbian’ was starting to appear in the titles of conferences on ‘Lesbian and Gay History’ or ‘Lesbian and Gay Literature’ and in book titles. The word ‘lesbian’ was even, quite reasonably considering the historical erasure of lesbian existence, put first. The adoption of the word ‘queer’ changed all that. The struggle to get the word ‘lesbian’ included was scarcely won when the tables were turned and lesbians were buried again under ‘queer’. Lesbians were told by queer activists that they were ‘included’ in queer along with many others...

The more inclusive the queer coalition becomes, the more difficult it is for lesbian feminists to accept it as being in any way progressive. One formulation from an early ‘Queer Power’ leaflet distributed in London is as follows: ‘Queer means to fuck with gender. There are straight queers, bi-queers, tranny queers, lez queers, fag queers, SM queers, fisting queers in every single street in this apathetic country of ours’ (quoted in Smyth 1992: 17). Since lesbian feminists have defined their politics precisely in opposition to the heterosexual imperative, ‘straight queers’ are not seen to have similar concerns at all.

fisting queers
I guess women are born to be forced to carry men on our backs and in our stomachs and forever endlessly with no complaints while being spoon fed the concept this bullshit distortion of "love" etc that makes it ok and horny for your loving John to force you to do sexually fucked up degrading shit that you personally feel isn't that ok all of the time but sometimes you get off on it and you dont know why and it really freaks you out, but its ok cause you are kink shaming him Sarah and you need to stop doing that in order to be a sex-positive intersectional feminist.

So Sarah what you need to do is make sacrifices which we do in a wide variety of ways in all relationships, sometimes you tell little white lies to your bff about her contouring skills being good because you dont want to hurt her feelings! So alas grin and bear your bf forcing you to have aggressive anal sex without lube or a condom cause hes a "man" and has to be the dominant partner because thats how men are this is evident from how men and women were during the stone age!

John is like totally the dream man he even read 50 shades of grey and has stopped saying "faggot", and showers more often and brushes his teeth most days all because of you Sarah, well done!
just say no :/
Compulsive heterosexuality makes women feel that they can never say no to men and men can try and manipulate women into being part of their weird sexual practices very well, fuck we all know men who have done this! tragic thing is a lot of women arent aware of it and will do anything to please their "man"
I'm just bummed this thread used to be at least vaguely about women and now...

Oddly, I don't blame tpaine...

e: like, wtf is with all the forced male perspectives in this thread?
today's the day of remembrance for the école polytechnique massacre. in 1989 a man shot 28 people and murdered 14 women, loudly proclaiming that he was fighting feminism. iirc it is still the deadliest spree shooting in canadian history. let's see what people are saying about it these days,

in conclusion i am going to go have a couple stiff drinks.
i really fucking want to give men the fucking benefit of the doubt but so many fucked up horrible things have resulted due to men not viewing me as an equal. like sure killing or castration of all men is pretty fucking drastic but why the fuck are men still fucking killing us and forcing us from fucking birth to conform to their standards. i fucking wish sex strikes actually were feasible to work

another fucking thing is why on earth isnt male hormonal contraceptive mandatory already. I dunno if im pregnant cause im spotting like a fucking maniac and its the most natural conclusion one jumps to when shit or in my case blood hits the fan, but then i did some intensive research and turns out its most likely a thing called "cervical erosion" which apparently is a normal thing for women of childbearing age and on hormonal contraceptives HOW WAS I UNAWARE OF THIS SHIT CONSIDERING IVE BEEN DRUGGING MYSELF WITH THESE FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS.

And lol this isnt even the worst bit guess what treatment is likely going to be? The main method uses an electric current (known as diathermy) to cauterise the top layer of the cervix and it is done under local anaesthetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! electric currents!!!!!!!!!!!

iv been trying to come up with the male equivalent of them being required to get fucking electric currents through their fucking bellends and im coming up with nothing here.

and just something to conclude with here is how womens bodies are subjected to so much scrutiny and how little is still known about womens bodies in terms of basic fucking health we get women implanted with fucking vaginal mesh implants and getting told by doctors to just grin and bear it and to just fucking enjoy anal sex..... this vile assumption that these womens whose vaginas have been abused with vaginal meshes should just get a grip for their hubbies sake so at least they can have some sort of a sex life eh ladies!

again men am unable to come up with any penis related comparisons here

the only thing that is somewhat similar would be genital circumcision but funny how with the male procedure you can still (provided it hasnt been a total fuck up) masturbate, have sex, orgasm and well piss without infection, female genital mutilation has none of that! just sheer brutality and control of womens bodies and sexualities in every fucking way
male circumcision isn't in the same universe as FGM, the only people who think that have /r/redpill bookmarked

provides (somewhat small, but real) benefits in terms of infection prevention, and adults who have had the procedure done report no loss in sensitivity.
paging Horselord to the thread

Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

i really fucking want to give men the fucking benefit of the doubt but so many fucked up horrible things have resulted due to men not viewing me as an equal. like sure killing or castration of all men is pretty fucking drastic but why the fuck are men still fucking killing us and forcing us from fucking birth to conform to their standards. i fucking wish sex strikes actually were feasible to work

another fucking thing is why on earth isnt male hormonal contraceptive mandatory already. I dunno if im pregnant cause im spotting like a fucking maniac and its the most natural conclusion one jumps to when shit or in my case blood hits the fan, but then i did some intensive research and turns out its most likely a thing called "cervical erosion" which apparently is a normal thing for women of childbearing age and on hormonal contraceptives HOW WAS I UNAWARE OF THIS SHIT CONSIDERING IVE BEEN DRUGGING MYSELF WITH THESE FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS.

And lol this isnt even the worst bit guess what treatment is likely going to be? The main method uses an electric current (known as diathermy) to cauterise the top layer of the cervix and it is done under local anaesthetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! electric currents!!!!!!!!!!!

iv been trying to come up with the male equivalent of them being required to get fucking electric currents through their fucking bellends and im coming up with nothing here.

and just something to conclude with here is how womens bodies are subjected to so much scrutiny and how little is still known about womens bodies in terms of basic fucking health we get women implanted with fucking vaginal mesh implants and getting told by doctors to just grin and bear it and to just fucking enjoy anal sex..... this vile assumption that these womens whose vaginas have been abused with vaginal meshes should just get a grip for their hubbies sake so at least they can have some sort of a sex life eh ladies!

again men am unable to come up with any penis related comparisons here

the only thing that is somewhat similar would be genital circumcision but funny how with the male procedure you can still (provided it hasnt been a total fuck up) masturbate, have sex, orgasm and well piss without infection, female genital mutilation has none of that! just sheer brutality and control of womens bodies and sexualities in every fucking way

we need to establish a feminist hit squad that goes around identifying men on the wrong side of problematic so as to stealthily irradiate their testicles

[account deactivated]
all straight men should be subjected to watch a whole load of andrea dworkin lectures while handcuffed to a chair so they cant just fuck off while tripping on 1500ug of lsd
where do i sign up
great please email me at endgender@gmail,com and paypal me 1500 Vatican lira and 7 rose quartz in the shape of the madonna and the vagina when only combined together for your membership more details will be posted to you.

paypal me 1500 Vatican lira and 7 rose quartz in the shape of the madonna and the vagina

wow. acid is way more expensive than i remember!!

Speaking of Andrea Dworkin I've been reading Right-Wing Women, which I was wondering about for a while cause I keep encountering reactionary women, alt-right Kekistani people of color, Tradtraps & such...
Its related to the thread because one of the main topics is factors that push women toward not only being in dependent relationships with men, but also closely following all of their culture's rules

To waver, whatever the creed of the men around them, is tantamount to rebellion; it is dangerous... From father's house to husband's house to a grave that still might not be her own, a woman acquiesces to male authority in order to gain some protection from male violence...

She will save herself by proving that she is loyal, obedient, useful, even fanatic in the service of the men around her. She is the happy hooker, the happy homemaker, the exemplary Christian, the pure academic, the perfect comrade, the terrorist par excellence.

It's a pretty heavy book but super good and the scope of it is way bigger than it sounds like from the title 👍 I recommend it to all my tan friends. There is a secret link hidden inside this post😛

i've never known a girl to use hormonal birth control without horrific side effects. a copper iud seems to work well? and if guys suggest anal sex as an alternative you might want to associate with different people. your (boy)friends seem like assholes.

not to blame you for your bad experiences but tinder is probably the worst of all worlds