[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I went to the gym today and I was the only person there, so I got a bright idea and asked them if I could request music and they were very nice. I said how about that album "Station to Station" by David Bowie. They said great, David Bowie is on pandora right? And queued it up. Then people started coming in to the gym because it was near gym oclock, like suddenly there were 12 other people working out, and the station played a pretty bad live version of Heroes. Then it played Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles.. and I was like "fuk" but I didn't want to be pestering the gym ppl about again0 changing the music, but I also started getting really paranoid that people would find out Eleanor Rigby was my fault. The real nightmare of course is Despacito, I had to stop going to one of a deli that I like bc that was playing on 3 consecutive visits. I had a friend over and they started watching a video on their phone of an interview with the despacito authors actually interviewing on the subject of the creative process behind Despacito and I told that friend, Turn the interview off! Turn it off now! Do not play Despacito in here and they replied "Would you relax they're not singing it" and as they were saying that the interviewee aka pella'd out "De spa cito, quiero respirar tu cuello.." so its like yeah... cant get tf away from that one but if I meddle in the gym music it just gets worse bc life is fucking hell. And they cant play like Ludacris because there's always like 15 little kids running around the gym, which aklthough is incredibly good bc they are frequently doing unsupervised dumb ass shit on the treadmills
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i've been thinking about these 2 lately

[account deactivated]
Yeah, i would add pablo picasso, and the pretty things are going to hell, to your list
And everything on pinups imo
[account deactivated]
Yeah, I mean, yes. If you decide to just skip through it, the last track Where have all the good times gone is a great one imo
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it is insanely anti-proletarian that i don't like despacito but i think there are a few brilliant moments that ultimately justify bowie's album "Outside"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
talented *nazi *cokehead *pederast musician... but Bowie couldn't help being British.. At least they weren't an Frank Zappa type auteur