wow youre so edgy Populares for posting such an explicitly sexual image in a thread where sexual assault and male supremacy has been greatly discussed

Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

wow youre so edgy Populares for posting such an explicitly sexual image in a thread where sexual assault and male supremacy has been greatly discussed

I was albeit very poorly attempting to substantiate your point, the scene is from "Girls" It was an example of the "sex positive" bullshit spread by fauxfeminists such as Ms. Dunham. I apologize and the offending image will be removed.

Edited by Populares ()

I'm not sure there is ever going to be a thread where a gif of someone eating someone elses ass is a good post.
never really watched an episode of Girls, but i did once watch one of my female friends squat and take a piss in a parking lot once, and the parking lot had a slight gradation to it so i watched the piss drip across the parking lot down towards a storm drain, and that was really funny and entertaining
we've reached peak "We've reached peak Sam Kriss"

Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

OMG FUCKING GOD WHEN GIRLS FIRST CAME OUT EVERYONE INCLUDING MY STUPID AS FUCK EX SAID LENA DUNHAM'S HUMOUR REMINDED THEM OF ME AND I HAVE ALWAYS DESPISED HER, I LITERALLY HAVE HATED THIS WOMAN SO FUCKING MUCH FOR BEING A MEDIOCRE WHITE UPPER MIDDLE CLASS WOMAN WHOSE SHIT LITERALLY GETS PICKED UP BY PRODUCTION COMPANIES AND BECOMES CULTS CLASSICS. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SMITE THIS FUCKER AND END HER CAREER.

Haha, nice post... reminds me of the comedic style of actress and writer Lena Dunham

im watching all of you
page 20: sam kriss, rapist
page 23: just hanging out watching one of my friends squat and piss in the carpark and the piss is running all down the carpark and pooling around my feet and i CANOT stop laughing at the piiss you guys. posted from my ipHone using tapatalk
i think piss is intrinsically hilarious

but i also greatly enjoyed the first season of girls before i realized that you were supposed to identify with the characters and their journey to Growing Up instead of holding them in hilarious contempt because It's Always Sunny in Brooklyn so what the fuck do i know
Women and Toilets. A Tale of Two Worlds.

to get back on track you weirdos

While it is true that everyone - men, women, boys and girls, the elderly and the very young — is affected by poor sanitary conditions and infrastructure, women and girls are affected the most: it’s about our health, our dignity and our safety. It is also about our education and economic prospects. It is about basic human rights.

The indignity of a missing or dysfunctional toilet has health and personal safety consequences for girls and women, especially during their periods. More than 800 million women and girls between the ages of 15-49 are menstruating on any given day.

Millions of those don’t have access to good sanitary products, nowhere to dispose those products or wash themselves, coupled with very strong cultural taboos surrounding menstruation which prevent many from discussing the issue, or raising concerns publicly about having to use bathrooms more frequently during their period, or even just about having access to private bathrooms. In fact, women and girls who have no access to bathroom facilities spend 97 billion hours each year finding a place to go.

This double, triple whammy, or quadruple whammy, often leads to missing school days, missing work days, being at risk for sexual violence and being more susceptible to infections.

Openly discussing toilets or bodily functions are hard enough in many cultures. But menstruation is in a class by itself. Privacy, shame, cultural prohibitions and perceptions of impurity make conversations about menstruation taboo, hushed and limited to the underfunded offices of local water and health departments. One survey conducted in India, showed that an astonishing 70 percent of girls had no idea what was happening to them when they first got their period.

did we talk about how lena defended a rapist writer and herself raped her underage sister?
sam harris thread revival, sam kriss thread apotheosis

uncle sam, you're next buddy
noo charlie rose, the most middle of the road person to exist
What will come of all these revelations? Doesn't seem like any of the harassers and abusers will suffer any consequences other than having to stay out of public life, aka the indignity of having to live like a normal human being for a few years. It's good that these creeps are getting fired but it seems like a missed opportunity for real justice and I'm unconvinced the average reactionary Amerikkkan will change their views or actions in any meaningful way.
its almost like we need some sort of...cultural revolution

rolaids posted:

What will come of all these revelations? Doesn't seem like any of the harassers and abusers will suffer any consequences other than having to stay out of public life,

even that won't happen for many of them, they'll be hired on the side for all sorts of things all the time and show up at the exact same cocktail parties they did before until they're finally given a job roughly equivalent to their former status and their still-public presence resurfaces in the press since it's suddenly "news", then a muted conversation will start up among entertainment & "culture" writers over each person's "reemergence in the public eye" in pieces everyone responsible for hiring these guys will ignore because the writers' opinions now mean nothing to anyone in the business

It can't be stressed enough that the only pressures that a great many entertainment/media-industry abusers are feeling right now are the results of a reluctant calculation on the part of their bosses, fellow capitalists and PR people that those abusers currently create a temporary image problem if placed out in front of a venture.

Once those same people reach a consensus that the abuser is no longer a problem for raising capital, whether or not the abuser continues their abusive behavior, they will bring them back into the fold and there will be no serious resistance anywhere in the industry to their participation in anything. The entertainment press will deem them "controversial", and write their stories in that tone, until they get bored of it; this will have no substantial effect on the abusers' careers except maybe some of the actors will get edgier roles.

In the meantime, the remaining bigwigs will make sure that many of those abusers are still connected, well-paid and well-informed of what's going on through continued participation in the industry, because otherwise the chances of those bigwigs making money through those abusers in the future would be diminished.

The main reason behind this is because the best way to make money in that industry right now is to find someone who used to make you, or someone else, money, and put them out front, because that will lure investors and buyers. This doesn't change that.

And obviously, since a lot of the people throwing a tablecloth over these abusers are guilty of the same or worse, they will try to establish a precedent by keeping that timetable as short as possible for those currently accused.

So while some of these people's careers are likely toast, probably more of them won't see much of a difference at all in their lives.

JohnBeige posted:

did we talk about how lena defended a rapist writer and herself raped her underage sister?

maybe she was maintaining democratic centralism

So essentially

rolaids posted:

So essentially

at the rate movies like this are happening and accreting more and more Stars, i predict that in 2021 there will only be one movie released and it will have every Star possible in it. the title will be Boss Baby 2

boss baby 2, produced by harvey weinstein, starring louis ck, al franken, kevin spacey, narrated by charlie rose, soundtrack by morrisey, written by lena dunham
Daddy's Home 2: New Trailer
keillor and franken both look like steve bannons from alternate timelines
this is a time of mourning for the great state of minnesota please do not make fun of our racist grandpa
dead ken was the least pervy man in all media apparently
Q: whats the difference between sam kriss and someone like matt lauer or garrison kiellor
A: about 20 years
but yeah with how things progressed with the swp and the never fucking ending soap opera/sage/dynasty that is the fucking dsa a lot or men, no fucking every man needs to analyse how they view women in day to day responses to how they come across sexually.

iam so fucking sick and tired of seeing supposed leftist men getting revealed or declare that they're into fucked up degrading sexual shit that they get off to subject women to.

why the fuck are fucking men so fucking dense when it fucking comes to sex and the power relations behind it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's definitely a men problem as opposed to a men-in-media problem or men-of-a-certain-political-persuasion problem, the incidents being exposed in these rolling scandals are the more severe symptoms of a cultural sickness, there is a lot of talk about 'rape culture' and that's obviously what it is but the term itself can be misleading because the cultural sickness doesn't begin and end with rape or rapey behaviour, it's about a misogyny so ingrained that it becomes the water we swim in without noticing how rancid it is (and it's not just men who don't notice), when someone like a weinstein is exposed we pretend it's an individual problem or perhaps an industry problem but the answer is staring us in the face, it really is a men problem, men who have been raised in this culture.
all these dudes who want to jerk off in front of women i don't understand. like a guy who wants to parley his power into fucking beautiful actresses i understand. i'm not justifying the behavior, i'm just saying i understand the reasoning behind it. but jerking off in front of them? i can grasp the argument that it's a power play, but i can't watch myself doing it. all hunched over in a mirror, looking like a goblin, eheheheheh. the shame of it. incomprehensible
thread title still makes me laugh
[account deactivated]

Petrol posted:

Q: whats the difference between sam kriss and someone like matt lauer or garrison kiellor
A: about 20 years

Success? Money? Also you're off by like a decade

The implication was that another couple of decades of his career would lead to similar results.
I was going to say Lake Wobegon
sam kriss will be a successful tory councillor by 2030

Edited by aerdil ()

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

all these dudes who want to jerk off in front of women i don't understand. like a guy who wants to parley his power into fucking beautiful actresses i understand. i'm not justifying the behavior, i'm just saying i understand the reasoning behind it. but jerking off in front of them? i can grasp the argument that it's a power play, but i can't watch myself doing it. all hunched over in a mirror, looking like a goblin, eheheheheh. the shame of it. incomprehensible

it's a fetish

Petrol posted:

The implication was that another couple of decades of his career would lead to similar results.

since he never made anyone any real money anywhere i think we've reached peak Sam Kriss

We can only hope.
this could pass as the bitcoin thread