At least Jesus didn't come back and do his own book tour
Hillary 2020, Cool as a Cucumber™
Lol the clintons were planning on reenacting their first date and crossing a another picket line at Northeastern a couple weeks back until the administration decided to negotiate last minute.
this book looks awesome

Except in the Soviet Union, where women were the heads of government departments, or being brave as snipers or fighter pilots.
imagine thinking a white girl from a rich family had it harder than jackie robinson

James Comey's secret twitter
Thats way too much twitter for one post

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

this book looks awesome

suffrawhat? -the author

[account deactivated]

parabolart posted:

Thats way too much twitter for one post

I suck at rhizzone oops.

I guess the big thing now is Tom Perez aka Haunted Tony Dungy finally grew something of a spine and criticized Jeff Flake and now the DNC is getting dragged by the centrist wing (ie the base) for being uh divisive or whatever. So it seems that not only did the primary foster an irreconcilable hatred of centrism on the Sanders wing it also entrenched the Sorkinism of the Clintonite wing. In conclusion who gives a shit I guess
does someone have a full dump of that amazing hillary picture book, i'm tired of being drip fed the same 2 images from it and hunger for the whole hog. hit me up in the secret pdf forum.
never forget this one

comparing hillary to a character that is clinically unable to understand humans and acts as a willing tool for American imperialism isn't totally offbase
wow so I guess Donald Trump is going to win in 2020 huh
no guessing needed

cars posted:

[account deactivated]
i was thinking about if i ever met anyone who sincerely liked hillary, and i didn't think so, until i remembered that time at work i met some third-tier member of the saudi royal family
post your saudi tier list
1. Ludwig von Saudi
2. Candi Saudi
3. Morton Saudi Jr
4. Lenny Saudi (The "Clown Prince" of Saud)

shriekingviolet posted:

does someone have a full dump of that amazing hillary picture book, i'm tired of being drip fed the same 2 images from it and hunger for the whole hog. hit me up in the secret pdf forum.

here ya go http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/HijZCQzK/file.html

wuyong posted:

here ya go http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/HijZCQzK/file.html

CHEERS MATE

meanwhile, party lifer and all-around hack Donna Brazile goes rogue and reveals that the Hillary campaign used the Democratic Party as a giant slush fund long before she actually won the nomination:

He described the party as fully under the control of Hillary’s campaign, which seemed to confirm the suspicions of the Bernie camp. The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearing house. Under FEC law, an individual can contribute a maximum of $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign. But the limits are much higher for contributions to state parties and a party’s national committee.

Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

When the party chooses the nominee, the custom is that the candidate’s team starts to exercise more control over the party. If the party has an incumbent candidate, as was the case with Clinton in 1996 or Obama in 2012, this kind of arrangement is seamless because the party already is under the control of the president. When you have an open contest without an incumbent and competitive primaries, the party comes under the candidate’s control only after the nominee is certain. When I was manager of Gore’s campaign in 2000, we started inserting our people into the DNC in June. This victory fund agreement, however, had been signed in August 2015, just four months after Hillary announced her candidacy and nearly a year before she officially had the nomination.

she fucking rules so much
remember how hillary was supposed to be the better candidate for downballot races

Right around the time of the convention, the leaked emails revealed Hillary’s campaign was grabbing money from the state parties for its own purposes, leaving the states with very little to support down-ballot races. A Politico story published on May 2, 2016, described the big fund-raising vehicle she had launched through the states the summer before, quoting a vow she had made to rebuild “the party from the ground up … when our state parties are strong, we win. That’s what will happen.”

Yet the states kept less than half of 1 percent of the $82 million they had amassed from the extravagant fund-raisers Hillary’s campaign was holding, just as Gary had described to me when he and I talked in August.

i keep seeing all these liberal think-piecers and Occupy Democrat memes comparing Trump to Nixon, but Hillary reminds me way more of Nixon than any other politician: the terminal paranoia that ultimately backfires and ends their careers, the sheer jouissance they get at bombing other countries to oblivion, the ability to construct entire ideologies out of nothing to win elections even if they're totally incoherent, and the legion of hanger-ons and aides that continue to display baffling loyalty long after its clear that the boss will happily throw them under a bus to survive (Pat Buchanan STILL insists that Nixon did nothing illegal). both "overqualified", both losing elections to young/inexperienced upstarts

the difference is that (Kennedy aside) Nixon was actually a pretty savvy when it came to US electoral politics, while Hillary has the absolute worst instincts i've ever seen of a career politician.
chomsky used to like to say that the press loved watergate and loved reporting on it because it saved them from having to talk about the cointelpro revelations coming out at the same time. that sounds vaguely like bullshit but its fun to compare watergate and cointelpro to russiagate and UHHHHHHH HELLO THE DNC RIGGED THE PRIMARY AND LOST YOU IDIOTS MENTION THESE FACTS EVERY TIME YOU PRINT HILLARY CLINTONS NAME

kamelred posted:

chomsky used to like to say that the press loved watergate and loved reporting on it because it saved them from having to talk about the cointelpro revelations coming out at the same time. that sounds vaguely like bullshit but its fun to compare watergate and cointelpro to russiagate and UHHHHHHH HELLO THE DNC RIGGED THE PRIMARY AND LOST YOU IDIOTS MENTION THESE FACTS EVERY TIME YOU PRINT HILLARY CLINTONS NAME

mentioning the DNC rigging the primary won't help them entrench the shaky power of the incompetents on top, give a psychological 'out' for the kind of howling deadender who gets 5,000 likes on twitter for saying "hillary is mom," or give them an excuse to censor and control the internet

hillary is mom.