[account deactivated]
lol
Seafood is gross, fuck the ocean it's full of piss.
why is all that shrimp covered in sand. i've never been to a red lobster. explain all this.
[account deactivated]
Endless, my ass. Me and the family exhausted the Branson, MO location's pitiful supply of shrimp and didn't even get so much as a apology. Sad.
[account deactivated]
i used to eat Ending shrimp but then i had some and this shit made me allergic to its self
[account deactivated]
im gonna say i'm sorry i'm a vegetarian bc honestly owning the red lobster corporation with performative gluttony sounds sick as hell
[account deactivated]
My Mouth A Seeping Sore, My Teeth Worn To Roots, Yet New Shrimp Arrive
[account deactivated]
Nice new Forum tpaine
the doxxing of tpaine
red lobster is the most communist food chain. it's right there in the name. also red robin
end the shrimp plz
[account deactivated]
Nirvana - Endless, Nameless, Shrimp.mp3
Avoid the Void©
also, never forget

Kenneth Lamar Noid Edit
On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill man who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a special pizza and a salad and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son, Noid surrendered to the police. After the incident ended, Police Chief Reed Miller offered an assessment to reporters: "He's para-Noid." Noid was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Noid spent three months in a mental institution, but eventually committed suicide in 1995. This incident caused Domino's Pizza to discontinue advertising using the Noid as their mascot.

i highly recommend looking into red lobster's divers in central america

karphead posted:

also, never forget

Kenneth Lamar Noid Edit
On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill man who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a special pizza and a salad and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son, Noid surrendered to the police. After the incident ended, Police Chief Reed Miller offered an assessment to reporters: "He's para-Noid." Noid was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Noid spent three months in a mental institution, but eventually committed suicide in 1995. This incident caused Domino's Pizza to discontinue advertising using the Noid as their mascot.

they've been avoiding the noid ever since

lobster diver, youve been down too long in the lobster sea, catching lobsters for me
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

lobster diver, youve been down too long in the lobster sea, catching lobsters for me

i keep thinking about this post and laughing.