Sham Piss

deadken posted:

can the rhizzone rapist please reveal themselves, im writing this book and i want to just ask a couple questions.....

i for one am shocked that all the dudes who were really into fascist aesthetics turned out to be creepy weirdos
I assume this will be good for his career, so I'd like to congratulate him on his success. At the same time, I hope he can stretch beyond contrition for the sake of avoiding shame, into growth for the sake of making real amends and being a positive force against sexism and abuse. Christ's example to us is that it's when we're most likely to cast someone aside that we should hold them the closest. I hope in Sam's tenure as editor at the New Yorker, or whatever lies in store for him, he knows that I hope he can access the best parts of himself. That being said: Sam Kriss detonator blasting cap riyadh operation timer improvised smuggle medina
guess this is farewell to left-liberal darling twitter celeb sam kriss, and welcome back to plain ol left-liberal darling ahrar al-sham commander sam kriss

Petrol posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

considering the people who have been most affected by Sam's actions, we need to consider what message we send to the world at large about who is welcome here and who isn't.

imo sexual assault requires exclusion from the community for the safety and wellbeing of all members current and future, especially in a case like this where the offence has been admitted and played down as a misunderstanding. if people like that are welcome here i will leave without a second thought

this isn't a real place though

parabolart posted:

stay away from towing at the front of a political line

ok this is going outside of hands

if you wanna ban him as drawing a line in the sand as to acceptable things to do, sure. also he doesn't post and probably isn't gonna start so its a moot point. but if he did would not be able to use this forum as a means for further assaults, because it's not like we'd ever let him forget it, even if Google did, which it won't. really that's probably the real reason to ban, cutting to the chase of him either being driven out or being too disruptive in refusing to be driven out
That’s total horseshit dude

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

yup, thats me, bet your wondering how I got here, well

*video rewinds through various scenes, sam kriss on the stage with jeremy corbyn at the labour party conference, sam kriss fleeing raqqa in an isis pickup, sam kriss celebrating getting published in the atlantic, sam kriss firing a gun into the air under an isis flag, sam kriss attending an orgy in a strange mask, sam kriss posting about communism in a dark corner of the internet called "tHE rHizzonE", and finally, somewhere deep in the mists of time, we see a young sam kriss sat alone in a dark room activating a dialup modem, then tapping out the letters w w w . s o m e t h i n g a w f u l . c o m before hitting enter...*
all these dudes who are destroying their careers because they're horny...it's like, dude, sex isn't that great. it's good, but i bet jerking off and being a senator is better

thirdplace posted:

but if he did would not be able to use this forum as a means for further assaults, because it's not like we'd ever let him forget it

there’s literally a post in this thread where bhpn commends tpaine for having called out ken as “gross” and it passed without notice. just kidding actually it has 12 upvotes

elias posted:

there’s literally a post in this thread where bhpn commends tpaine for having called out ken as “gross” and it passed without notice. just kidding actually it has 12 upvotes

bhpn was actually what i was thinking of when i made that first post. in the alternative universe where he got banned immediately, he managed to make himself forget and it is maybe a hazy memory for four or five people; in this one we remind him and make him feel bad about it once or twice a year and dozens more people know about it.

but then i caught myself flatfooted when i realize that shamefully shoving the episode down the memory hole won't be an option for deadken

whatever, the liberal lawyer in me keeps trying to say that in the grand scheme of things this wasn't really a big deal, it wasn't rape, it wasn't weinstein. but the human being thinks of what it would would actually look like in the flesh, or how deeply wrong and revolting it would feel to reach out and physically turn someone's head against their will to kiss them, to be slapped away over and over but keep trying to penetrate that boundary anyway. i'm gonna try and listen more to the latter.

There was a lot reminiscent of Weinstein in this account actually. I mean listen to that one recording where Weinstein is trying to get the Italian model into his hotel room and so much synchs up with this story: trying to get her to drink, not taking no for an answer, making promises that if she just comes to his place they don't actually have to have sex, admission of groping her breasts. Yowza
Nobody here gives a sh*t about your internal struggle against sympathies for a sexual assailant thirdplace
Also: i don't want to assume anything about the background of anyone here, but a barely repentant assailant being allowed to enter into broader discussion can absolutely harm people in ways that fall short of literal physical assault. if you can't understand that then u can f*ck off imo.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

all these dudes who are destroying their careers because they're horny...it's like, dude, sex isn't that great. it's good, but i bet jerking off and being a senator is better

its almost like the dynamic at play isnt simply unrestrained libido but a desire to exert power and control over another human being and that very same desire is usually what propels people to pursue a career in "public service" or leadership positions in other fields

TG posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

its almost like the dynamic at play isnt simply unrestrained libido but a desire to exert power and control over another human being and that very same desire is usually what propels people to pursue a career in "public service" or leadership positions in other fields

well yes, but there's also the fact that they are extremely horny.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/labour-mp-calls-freelance-journalist-locked-sexual-harassment-claims-094301053.html

This is what it's like to go mainstream I guess

thirdplace posted:

whatever, the liberal lawyer in me keeps trying to say that in the grand scheme of things this wasn't really a big deal, it wasn't rape, it wasn't weinstein

sorry, that was rude of me, but i dont understand how anyone is doing anything but ripping the piss out of sam kriss, a rapist who claimed to be a communist for years
[account deactivated]

tears posted:

sorry, that was rude of me, but i dont understand how anyone is doing anything but ripping the piss out of sam kriss, a rapist who claimed to be a communist for years

lifestyle criticism is subreformist

proposition to filter the word "deadken" to "notorious sex creep and VICE video games journalist Sam Kriss"

Meursault posted:

Remember the old libertarian D&D poster Voice of Reason in the early 2000s... good shit

yes. I remember this.

[account deactivated]
who needs friends when u got forum buddies who got ifapped for posting pictures of preteens bound and gagged to vouch against your sexual abuse accusations
https://rhizzone.net/forum/topic/449/

roseweird posted:

reminder bhpn has never said so much as "sorry i really fucked up and i've really thought hard about what i can do different" but will just downvote you and act pissy if you mention it, how dare you. this is the same homophobe bhpn with some real creepy ideas about libido or something. well anyway i guess what i'm saying is the rhizzone is a den of perversion and hypocrisy and i wouldn't have it any other way

None of that is true and this is the reason people like deadken actually do get away with being rapists for so long. The only ones who survive are the ones who learn the right lingo, to never show any weakness, and to be the first in line to call out others. That you of all people think you can can out other people when you have a long history of fascist beliefs on gender (which I am only mentioning because you are the initiator) means I expect revelations to come out about you soon enough that you are trying to deflect from.

Man I miss infrateal
Just to be clear, my post was from 6 years ago and since then I have said nearly those exact words multiple times including the last time this was brought up a few months ago. Roseweird, cman, and others are using this for political reasons and it's pretty horrible that deadken being a rapist and bourgeois asshole are being used for reactionary purposes. The political has morphed into the personal but this always started because I refused to tolerate reactionaries on this forum and all of those people have been and still are anti-communists. I've tried every way to move past it and this is another way, I'll defend myself in every thread it's brought up in until banned for disrupting the forum.
People are already screenshotting his posts on here
I have no problem saying it again and would even make a thread about it if it made people more comfortable but it has to come from a genuine desire from the forum and not the grudges of reactionaries and fascists attempting to jockey for power.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

yes i am mentioning this "for political reasons" because i am a fascist trying to take down influential poster bhpn on the forum at rhizzone.net. i have big plans bhpn and i need you out of my way

That you hold fascist beliefs and have an extremely toxic effect on any community you participate in is true, I've also been here long enough to remember that. Whatever your personal motivations or if you are even aware of them are secondary, objectively that is the result of your existence.

[account deactivated]
By the way I feel bad for urbandale because he's a good communist but the PSL is absolutely right to treat social media and internet posting like any other form of communication which should be controlled in service to the party. He may not think that he actually had a chance to be reinstated but spilling party secrets here was wrong and deserving of expulsion. The alternative is toxic call out culture and opportunism masquerading as a check on the left (remember that deadken had no actual leftist practice and immersed himself in the same internet culture which is now consuming him), my only regret is that I didn't understand this in my youth as a structural problem and thought communities like this could be a place for honest discussion and merging the personal and political rather than tumblr subsuming the latter to the former (something that was also poorly understood at the time).

roseweird posted:

lunatic

Do I need to remind people of what I actually mean by fascist beliefs? Because that is not hyperbole, you are an actual fascist unless you've apologized and explained how you're grown as a person, something I may have missed.

bhpn, i honestly don't remember you apologizing for it, and everytime i remember it's been brought up you have gone on the offensive. i admit i'm no the most active poster, and i may be wrong. however, in any case, attacking roseweird in this way is incredibly distasteful, and more than a bit disgusting.