[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

responsible for creating buffy the vampire slayer

i take it back i'm on tpaine's side full bore now. burn the wicc

some peoplw believe in wicca, some people believe mst3k is funny. to each thejr own i say

fape posted:

Burning good smelling herbs including sage for spiritual purposes is actually something that's been in practice in tons of cultures of all backgrounds throughout human history... I'm gonna go ahead and say no on that being cultural appropriation.. Sorry for the opinion

Alright yeah but in this case they are explicitly doing it because it's a native thing. I'm sure there is a case to be made that it's not misapropriation, but it's definitely appropriation.

Speaking of curses, I made some lame joke about shitting on the subway in one of my halfhearted attempts to establish a presence on Twitter. One spoiled egg tart later and diarrhea was rocketing down my pant leg on the train--my shitpost made manifest. If that's not fail aids I don't know what is.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Meursault posted:

Martial arts are more real than witchcraft, because if you know tae kwon do you could kick a guy burning sage's ass, and he couldn't do shit

is that "guy burning sage's ass" as in a guy is burning a sage's ass, or a guy who is burning the herb sage, or a guy who is burning the herb's ass, because i don't think herbs have asses, jack.

I know one herb that has a huge ass................... U

[account deactivated]
tapine what do you think of this?
[account deactivated]
what, because he's black? wow, clarence. just wow
DA TING GO SKKKKRRRRAAA
PAPAKAKAKA SKIVIPIPOPOP
AND A POOPOOTURRRBOOM
[account deactivated]
i never watched much chapelles show.
[account deactivated]
i mean, it was a good show, ive seen a bunch of clips and some full eps. but i didnt remember that bit. its uncanny actually
drcat is not answering my pms and his twitter appears gone... is he still alive? and does anyone have another way to contact him?
[account deactivated]

Gssh posted:

drcat is not answering my pms and his twitter appears gone... is he still alive? and does anyone have another way to contact him?

maybe he got reassigned, have u tried calling his local fbi field office?

dudes been witched for sure

Petrol posted:

petrol

[account deactivated]
Pretty sure I found his linkedin but I don't want to share it or contact him because that would be rude.
[account deactivated]
i am throwing a piss in the art department building bathroom and someone sounds like they're vomiting, burping and spitting. after a long pause he goes "you are as fearless as the gods. you are as fearless as the gods. i am honored to go to war with you. so am i" to himself. maybe he's shitting bad diarrhea or vomiting i'm not sure but i'm still standing here, he's mumbling things about Slaying and being cast out and i'm half
thinking he's reading a WoW novel and half expecting a tragic channer autist with a katana to run out of the stall swinging. as i walk out he whispers "if we burn you burn with us" and flushes. maybe he was talking to his turds
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thank you.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
🎵 it's the perineum 🎵
we're getting some good perspectives here on all sides.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]