That's fake & Hillary Clinton doesn't know who Mitch Hedburg is.
I don't know who created....furnITUre SLIPcovers!! But I hope I "remember what they are after the guy told me to forget them"
is it even worth posting excerpts from her goddamn book
that quote makes me feel a tiny bit sorry for the people who really wrote that book, not a lot but a little at least... filling out notes from a phone conference into a hundred pages of instantly dated HBO references has to be a grind no matter what it pays
i shouldnt be surprised she identifies with cersei but fucking lol

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

is it even worth posting excerpts from her goddamn book

I'll try to get it over with in one post:

comgradtulations to hillaby climdon on finishing her book
i want to get an old school ECW "go away" chant going at her next public appearance in new england
i can't believe we had a campaign with donald trump where he wasn't the least self-aware person in it
"mcrib is back" OP goldenliontamarin

https://theoutline.com/post/2236/the-democrats-who-cant-quit-hillary-clinton

The frosty reception given to Verrit and What Happened brought out an even stranger species of diehard Clintonite: seemingly ordinary people who simply project their own feelings of bitterness and quasi-feminist entitlement onto Hillary’s career. They popped up in 2008 as “PUMAs” — short for “Party Unity My Ass” — fanatical Clinton supporters, mostly older white women, who were so upset at Obama’s primary victory that they voted for McCain in the general. (25 percent of her 2008 primary voters crossed over.) PUMAs’ modern equivalents swarmed the political journalists who voiced legitimate concerns about the timing and purpose of Verrit and Clinton’s book tour. When Vox’s Dylan Scott tweeted “has anybody teased out what exactly Clinton is trying to accomplish with this book?” more than 1,000 replies poured in, accusing him of misogyny and demanding to know why he didn’t question the timing of Bernie Sanders’ book last November, prompting a sheepish response: “I clearly didn't know what I was getting into.” Few attempted to answer his question. Bloomberg’s Sahil Kapur tweeted that, with What Happened, “ re-opening a painful wound for Ds at a crucial time.” The replies to this also exceeded 1,000, and they were even more spiteful: “So what. Not her problem how scared little white males react.” “So she's supposed to just go away? 66 million of us think she was ROBBED!!! SHE IS NOT GOING AWAY!! GET USED TO IT!!!”
I'm purchasing the hard copy because this is a book I will always value in my home library. I've been reading it on my Kindle since 1 this morning and stopped just now to recharge it's batteries and purchase the hard copy.

Hillary's candor, insight, and strength come through very clearly. She was, and still is, the best qualified applicant for the job of President, and she proves it time and again in this book.

It was disheartening, to say the least, to watch as normally sane people I know and love swallowed enormous lies about her during the campaign and turned a deaf ear to repeated pleas on my part to check their sources, to rely on facts not fictions. To no avail.

It took a while for me to realize it was grief I was feeling about how the election turned out. Finally facing that helped. And when I confessed it somewhat apologetically to our son, he immediately agreed, Hillary losing "was just wrong," he said. "Just wrong."

I still urge Hillary's detractors to check the facts, do the homework, do the research.

tears posted:

She was, and still is, the best qualified applicant for the job of President

This was an election

the qualification thing has always been a weird thing to constantly harp on because i can think of people who are more "qualified" than she is for president by their standards. john mccain, for example. or dick cheney

ilmdge posted:

tears posted:

She was, and still is, the best qualified applicant for the job of President

This was an election

sure hope hillabe mimpton beats ronald pump in the ubcoming melection
ATTN GOATSTEIN

when discussing clinton conspiracies people always talk about how they're too incompetent to hide something like that, which is true, but an equally valid counterargument is just how inane and white these people are. nobody who attends satanic child rape orgies is going to talk about yoga or how they're just CHIllIng in cedar rapids
Alternate nostril breathing lol, i think I know the workout video for that one, it's called "the diving bell and the butterfly"

the qualification thing has always been a weird thing to constantly harp on because i can think of people who are more "qualified" than she is for president by their standards. john mccain, for example. or dick cheney

Yeah doesn't John Kerry have pretty much the same resume? Hell Al Gore and Joe Biden are both far more experienced.

Trump often campaigned on running the country like a business but it wasn't that much different from Dems who see elections as job applications. Whoever has the most points on their resume and the least divisive platitudes should get the position. It's sinister how many spheres of our lives this sort of job application mindset is spreading to--education is an obvious one, but OkCupid and other dating sites are essentially glorified relationship resumes at this point.

[account deactivated]
it's funny the collective meltdowns every time trump retweets a meme
yeah it owns when the blithering grandpa president does an email forward of stone cold donald trump hitting Today's Mixed-Up Fake News Media with the stunner and all these dweeb nerds are like The President Is Endorsing Violence, This Is Not Normal
Trump golf ball tweet should earn unanimous rebuke from congressional women -
http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/stevens/ct-life-stevens-sunday-trump-golfball-hillary-0918-story.html

Trump’s Hillary Clinton tweet: Does it violate Twitter’s rules on violence? - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/18/what-will-it-take-for-donald-trump-to-get-kicked-off-twitter/

Trump's vile retweet shows he's an abnormal president - http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/huppke/ct-trump-clinton-golf-ball-retweet-huppke-20170918-story.html
lmao
lol
The President Personally Murders Millions of News Company Logo With Grenades And Rocket Launchers (ORIGINAL)
glad twitter dot com is around to ensure old people can refer to cultural tropes without seeming lame, tryhard, or weird, and in fact seem cool

even George W Bush would've been a cool dude if he just never opened his mouth and tweeted John Wayne .gifs for 8 years

Themselves posted:

even George W Bush would've been a cool dude if he just never opened his mouth and tweeted John Wayne .gifs for 8 years

i think you misunderestimate how much cultural treasure would have been lost if GW never spoke.

*wipes tear* our boy is all grown up

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-what-happened-review_us_59c16721e4b0186c22066d72?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004
In literary terms, the book could be classed as a Mary Sue self-insertion fanfic. Reading What Happened induces a horrifying claustrophobia, the feeling of being pent up in a small room as someone delivers an unending lecture about how much better they are than everyone else. Like every horrifying little room, this one is cluttered with cutesy sayings on every wall. Each chapter begins and ends with an inspirational quote about believing in yourself and reaching higher, 25 epigraphs in total. One (“It is hard to be a woman. You must think like a man, act like a lady, look like a young girl, and work like a horse”) is attributed to “a sign that hangs in my house.”

*wipes tear* our boy is all grown up

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-what-happened-review_us_59c16721e4b0186c22066d72?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

i read up to the point of the first paragraph where it says "it pullulates with slime..." and then gets cut off by an ad