[account deactivated]
wine out of a coffee cup, like my history professor that died (of wine)
Drinking a nice cup of "cold brewed" cofveve and reading web
i'm a big fan of cold press. rn i'm drinking cold press, which i like
[account deactivated]
baha it's like that typo the man made
Huh?
i just get folgers or something else cheap and shitty and put a lot of sugar in it
Thats fine if your a young man but when you become old and rich like me you have to drink fancy coftiveeie or your guts will be ruined.
[account deactivated]
ive heard a bit about the harambe stuff
Not aware of it, sorry.
covpeepee, more like
Bullet proof cofveve and soylent for me only, barista, thank you very much. So...
my guts, are ruined
once a man of handsome guts, I see a normal man's guts and tremble in shame. tell my story
they used to tell me I had some guts. then cofveve came into my life. . .
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Cofveve is a great drink ... just my opinion.
covfefe stands for Coverage so have fun drinking Coverage you misguided nerds didnt you get the memo
wow, sounds like someone gets grumpy if they miss their morning cup of Coverage!
Today I drove through the coverage stand and the barista already had my drink ready for me which was nice but I kind of wanted to chat w/her for 20 seconds and pretend like I'm a real human while she had to be nice to me because she's working. Lot of emotions in my heart now.
[account deactivated]

Keven posted:

Today I drove through the coverage stand and the barista already had my drink ready for me which was nice but I kind of wanted to chat w/her for 20 seconds and pretend like I'm a real human while she had to be nice to me because she's working. Lot of emotions in my heart now.

she's like, "anything to get this guy out of here faster"

she probably makes your coverage every ten minutes in the off chance that you might show up

[account deactivated]
Mmmm... lets seee.... this morning I'll have, a cofveve. Right, you sell that here? Cofveve? Like the president said, hell if it's good enough for the president, it's good enough for me. You know what, actually, lets class it up. I'll have a latteveve. Yeah, no, I did say this yesterday too. Why?
drank a tea
latte baby
office productivity sludge FTL.. it backfires and I'm reading Susan Sontag's intellectual flailings, which im going to bill Office->Training for
[account deactivated]
i drank too much Coverage this morning and had to pee like 30 times
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
had a covfefe this morning, thanks for giving me the opportunity to post about it
[account deactivated]
loving this stuff (coffee)
im drinking tea and posting abt it in the coffee thread