[account deactivated]

tears posted:

I remember when this guy psoted a thread in GBS with the Ban Me thread tag in 2001, and didn't get banned. My young mind was in awe of his power

Edited by ilmdge ()

http://reallifemag.com/clickbait-thanatos/

swampman posted:

a blue checkmark dude who is also a member of the order of the british empire follows @therhizzone and this entertains me

slipdisco posted:

https://twitter.com/breadconqueror/status/881729716155273216https://twitter.com/breadconqueror/status/881730294973423616
https://twitter.com/breadconqueror/status/881731934170341380

I agree with the top two tweets the way elitist ppl impart their "knowledge" is annoying

drwhat posted:

a blue checkmark dude who is also a member of the order of the british empire follows @therhizzone and this entertains me

John Amaechi?! The NBA's first ever gay player. Which one of you is he

whoa fuck twitter
I'm on twitter. @RyanStraySD
sorry to hear that
iww people going after fivek and fivek yelling at PSL for 'wwp erasure'. twitter was a mistake

Edited by JohnBeige ()

white world pride
the twitter's about to blow, it just can't handle any more amps
T-5000 is my dude but I can't keep up with who shes yelling at or why.
Dont have it in me any more. I'm old.
no one can keep up. it's better to read Michael Crichton.

Edited by animedad ()

it's easy to get sucked into these bubbles about what is hip and important on the internet. i like chapo well enough. there's been the perception that it and the Left Twitter is very meaningful. there's some evidence that the left is resurgent among the young: polling data, bernie, corbyn. but virtually everybody on Left Twitter has like 20-50,000 followers, almost all of them the same people, and the free episodes of Chapo get less than 100,000 listens each on soundcloud.
none of them sit on the board of directors of MY brain,
*flagging down a fleeing person* please, I beg you, what news of twitter?
you guys, when we were over at SA we probably influenced the creation of Twitter in some way. we created it and have to destroy it. we must denature this protein

tears posted:

*flagging down a fleeing person* please, I beg you, what news of twitter?

hey, you called? here's your drive-by tweet beat

the-world-this-week dept

the punchline-done-to-death dept

the ongoing-death-of-journalism dept

the shawty-wildin dept

the developments-in-sectarian-islam dept

the offensive-stereotypes dept

the great-men-of-history dept

the infernal-itinerary dept

playing to the galleries here

and finally the liar-liar dept

Keven posted:

Dont have it in me any more. I'm old.

slipdisco posted:

the shawty-wildin dept

your local dsa meeting?

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

it's easy to get sucked into these bubbles about what is hip and important on the internet. i like chapo well enough. there's been the perception that it and the Left Twitter is very meaningful. there's some evidence that the left is resurgent among the young: polling data, bernie, corbyn. but virtually everybody on Left Twitter has like 20-50,000 followers, almost all of them the same people, and the free episodes of Chapo get less than 100,000 listens each on soundcloud.

and even then...

If chapos the daily show I want to be their John Oliver

Keven posted:

If chapos the daily show I want to be their John Oliver

dibs on being their trevor noah

dibs on being someone actually funny. peace
This is so good

update: bad liberal twitter user OhNoSheTwitnt is now using the display name TwitnerIsComing

guy was warning against humanizing neo-nazis by relating his polish catholic grandma's experience under the reich-nazis when he drops this

Sounds like someone wants some 'oppressed person' cred
In a way, I'm also a survivor of the Holocaust because my grandpa was in Europe at the time
[account deactivated]
counterpoint: how many moon-landing-deniers did neil armstrong punch in the face
we all follow turing police righT? how is this guy not a zzoner