Yeah im takin a break because im Bork as shit, we're failing hard here at our mission, i'm starting to have thoughts and... plans, it's really freakin me out
[account deactivated]
the hive mind is real but it's only interested in citrus drinks
we should probably have a dedicated thread for discussing getting high on carbon dioxide water + fruit
[account deactivated]
i love all you guys, with yall your quirks, thanks for accepting my PTSD'd out immigrant brain and instead or radicalizing me into oblivion, showing me some righteous rhizzomatic literature. I can and would stand in Real Life and proudly do a Rhizzone Salute
I p. M bsed myself, a persyn marked foor lifé for substance abuse disorders. faking all my symptoms to get the most weoghtloss inducing drugs. I tried to kill myself a coulpe of day ago. Mental ilnesseds are ruining my aspirations to orgänize a mass line
sorry to hear that comrade. i hope the posting battalion is a good home for you as well as any other similarly effected folks. i retreat back into the posting battalion due to sadbrains or org frustration often, and it has helped me greatly, but terms and conditions may apply
Thankies comrade. Lets stay strong comrade. Also on phenazepam and yesterday i smoked like kritikal krush or w/e. This Finnish ug rapper has been staying bwith me and boy does he like benzos and The weed
I feel you about the mental illness. Haunted by psychosis myself. If you hang out with underground Finnish rappers you must be pretty cool/interesting tho so that's nice
Boy do soviets know how to their benzs. A couple of days no meemories NOR worries. Then alcohol and 2mg clonazepam a day

Ninja edit: seek My music at Soundcloud / permavirgin
i post two times, before i post two times, and then i post two more

lose your face, lose your name, then get fitted for a suit of flame
TLDR: we

Edited by animedad ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i bother because i dont wanna b depressed. and i wasnt, for a little while the drugs worked. for a lil while being completely wrapped up in another person's life worked. but as The Verve said, the drugs dont work any more
[account deactivated]
Dear diary. Passed out a couple of weeks a go on poppy seed tea and other shit and lost all feeling and function from my left leg and been suffering from debilitating nerve pain so of course ive been popping muscle relaxants, clonazepam and gabapentinin like crazy for these past whatever days. All washed down with only a couple of beers since im a responsible adult. Fml. Long live eternal science of marxism-leninism-maoism.
please dont bee that goon who passes out on their limb then had to have it amputated.
I know you are but what am i

troolari posted:

Dear diary. Passed out a couple of weeks a go on poppy seed tea and other shit and lost all feeling and function from my left leg and been suffering from debilitating nerve pain so of course ive been popping muscle relaxants, clonazepam and gabapentinin like crazy for these past whatever days. All washed down with only a couple of beers since im a responsible adult. Fml. Long live eternal science of marxism-leninism-maoism.

which subforum is this from? are we talking forumid=1 or what heah

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I haven't smoked weed in years and I don't miss it. You should try it
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Edit: dont drink and text, kids

Edited by GroverBabyFurr ()

[account deactivated]

troolari posted:

I think I'm going to kill myself tonight. Thx everybody

please dont do this

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Ok got myself some amph and some rigs and its go time about to read something and wash dishes
cool shit

troolari posted:

Ok got myself some amph and some rigs and its go time about to read something and wash dishes

yeesh, pal

More soviet benzs with fucked up tiny recommended doses and p. Nice Half-Life epissode 3
i was doing some sorting out of books anmd took some books off the shelf and hidden behind a copy of adam smiths the wealth of nations was a lot of drugs id forgoten about
a couple years ago I was sorting through a box of books & zines someone had donated to the org library and buried in there was a forgotten lil baggy of coke
now thats something I could get behind