[account deactivated]
This is political compass... and you can call this... political compass 2. And this... is to go... even further... beyond...

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

This is political compass... and you can call this... political compass 2. And this... is to go... even further... beyond...

god i hate that so mcuh lmao
the anarchists quadrant is adorned with a biohazard symbol, seems legit to me
hmm how odd that all the Rational terms on that political compass point to fascism
the current state of revleft after the 2016 ML purge

hmm...

Edited by Synergy ()

incidentally, ckaihatsu was the person who made those extremely odd CGI images
like this:

shriekingviolet posted:

salute to the brave comrade who was just banned from the official Muppet Babies™ playpen facebook group

seems like good praxis to me idunno is ok as is bro, we are communist. problem?

also i post shit at shit liberals say so give me good content to post thanks
bro we are communist is excellent. seems like good praxis is like grandma facebook, you get the same stupid weak ass clickbait article posted unironically by different people 12 times within the same week, and then you still keep seeing it on a weekly basis for months afterwards.

yes please show me again the video of white teens pranking cops with no repercussions, this is extremely my shit. i don't care about the racialized double standard obvious in this video, look at the cops being all good natured and playing along as the rich white kids make fun of them! this appeals to my rebellious white boy aesthetic without contaminating it with the violence of actually confronting police violence head on!!

oh wow yass a photo of a white girl with a knife, powerful bae will stab frat bro catcallers i hope they die. oh no noooo a gross white frat bro committed a crime during poverty tourism in north korea and he died~~~ such terrible violence is unacceptable, north korea is a dictatorship and i hate all cops & soldiers but still Something Must Be Done and i hope we start bombing them soon!!!!!!
writing that rant made me take a look at how seems like good praxis has been doing lately

seems there's been a real reversal in the past few weeks and the admins are actually trying to take on the imperialist culture that infests the group

so i must tentatively give critical support to this facebook group, pending further developments. what has my life become. someone rescue me from this hell.

marlax78 posted:

like this:

raise you this:

i love outsider art

shriekingviolet posted:

writing that rant made me take a look at how seems like good praxis has been doing lately

seems there's been a real reversal in the past few weeks and the admins are actually trying to take on the imperialist culture that infests the group

so i must tentatively give critical support to this facebook group, pending further developments. what has my life become. someone rescue me from this hell.

mods got real

i love political compass pics because as i've stated the whole idea of trying to meaningfully model opinions in relation to other in physical space is a fool's errand, but instead of recognizing this problem they just add more bullshit to try to fix it. no wonder humans have believed in astrology for thousands of years
Not sure if it is just me but I feel like there's been an ominous uptick in people who openly believe in astrology recently
Astrology is real.
[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

go outside and have a friendly chat with an elderly Jewish man

[account deactivated]
prithee, good praxis, harken unto me
[account deactivated]
fresh take on an old classic

tpaine posted:

Goon project: Ya'll know how prolife groups run fake abortion clinics to stop women from getting abortions? Can we start a wounded warrior knockoff--say, the suicidal soldier project, but have all the helplines connect to clarence?

[account deactivated]
uh maybe you didn't hear but a lot of people don't really have any options other than you join an armed service of some kind? jsut my two cents
[account deactivated]
an army of grimacing skeletons, led by an evil wizard who has cast a spell on the economy that makes anybody not in the skeleton army starve to death
[account deactivated]
"the real 9-11", as Noam Chomskyu calls it,
i've noticed that the people who want to decide what is the right and wrong way to protest never actually protest. interesting. very interesting.