black twitter roasting her and liberal twitter referring to femmes as 'handmaidens of berniebros' has been fucking great actually
I spotted the mythical Resistance yesterday in the wild: some bootleg white guy proudly rocking a Hilary shirt at a gas station. Guess these people do actually exist.
Remember when that Bernard Brother shot the congressmen and all the respectable libs made sure to distance themselves immediately. Yes, we are The Resistance. No, we don't use violence even specifically against high officers
[account deactivated]

AZ_IZ_OT posted:

Gabby Giffords did a speaking tour

don't exaggerate

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
mods change goatstein's name to The_Ham_Maids_Tail
I will never do this.
gabby giffords chat reminding us to stop using "literally" when we mean "figuratively" in discussing losing ones mind

JohnBeige posted:

referring to femmes as 'handmaidens of berniebros'

what.

[account deactivated]
it's almost shocking to me seeing liberals race to alienate and vilify as many groups as possible, apparently at random, in their frantic solipsistic meltdown. if these maniacs were ever seriously challenged more than a surprise electoral setback there would be death squads in the streets within minutes reenacting the machinegunning of the jungle scene from Predator
Reality: Your enemy is invisible because it does not exist.
Liberals:
[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

Reality: Your enemy is invisible because it does not exist.
Liberals:

perhaps but i think you may have failed to appreciate that the shooter in that video is a person of color

Keven posted:

I will never do this.

It's okay, we have three mods so important forums needs don't slip through the cracks.

you know i can totally understand the liberal-identitarian idea that if you say you dislike poc/women candidates because their policies are terrible you're just lying and racist. if you begin from the premise that who the elected officials are doesn't really matter because nothing much is going to change and you approach politics as a fandom, then really what's the difference between irrelevant functionary mascot x and irrelevant functionary mascot y except y is black and that makes some people happy. does it really matter if Doctor Who is a woman now? of course not
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

It's okay, we have three mods so important forums needs don't slip through the cracks.

sometimes i wonder if three moderators is really sufficient for this sub forum

what's in the secret mod forum. I won't tell
[account deactivated]
Sigh...
[account deactivated]
the only mod forum conversation i remember was "does anyone want to do anything significant?" "no."

it is a hollow place.
the russian president .... dirty spy
from Nazis to.. napoleon dynamite(?). the spectrum of Bad
nobody supports "Russian Spies"
[account deactivated]
reminder that webcomic makers are objectivly the bad guys
if you're a racist traitor you're objectively the bad guy. now, to listen to the Hamilton soundtrack,

shriekingviolet posted:

JohnBeige posted:

referring to femmes as 'handmaidens of berniebros'

what.

its some twitter bs

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i do

who controls the british lies
who supports the russian spies

chickeon posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i do

[account deactivated]
i am SCREAMING

more like mitch edgeberg
i think it is fake because deadken took it down but it was allegedly hillary referring to "pokemon go to the polls" in her book
Samantha Bee originally tweeted it out. Thats worse than it being just an ordinary fake and definitely justifies removal