quotes

quotes

quotes

quotes

quotes

quotes

quotes

Whoa lay off the sauce (chocolate)!
this morning i looked at a tupperware in the fridge full of leftover sangria fruit (mostly strawberries and cherries,) and decided to turn it into a breakfast julius rather than let it denature into slime. that's kind of like a milkshake. it would have been better if i'd remembered to take out the citrus wedges, especially the peels. as it was, still tasty, but i was a little pithed at myself !!
mm milkshake
is a dq blizzard just ice cream or is it halfway bt ice cream and a milkshake?
thanks for asking tg. i've reached out to our friends at Dairy Queen, and this is one of their frequently asked questions! their answer: "Our soft-serve does not qualify to be called ice cream. To be categorized as ice cream, the minimum butterfat content must be 10 percent, and our soft-serve has only 5 percent butterfat." you can enjoy those Dairy Queen treats anytime, and be only consuming half the fat! keep cool out there.
Dairy Queen has ridiculous commercials for Texas, like banging on the Texas Patriotism drum so hard that most people here don't even know it exists anywhere else.
at burger king there are like lucky charms milkshakes and it's a bad scene. there's great smores milkshakes at this badas place called Vince's tho (Chicago only) they're $7.
7 dollars for some shaken milk
it's crazy, but ppl spend $12 on a cocktail so shrug
12 dollars for some shaken alcohol
Fuck off
its 15 dollars for some fuck off
i charge more. you should too imo
no fighting in the milkshake thread. this is a place of peace and love
last week my friends and i ordered 4 drinks and the total was $21 dollars. one of the drinks was a patron margarita. living in a poor small city has its perk

to stay on topic: