jerkyleboeuf posted:

About "the Russia thing"... is that topic verboten here? What's the deal? I can't imagine there are too many Trump fans here.

Let's assume that Trump gave Putin a huge bribe and said, "Use all of your hacking powers to hack the election." Then, Putin gathered an army of FSB computer engineers to hack American voting machines, buy off GOP officials and officials on the Board of Elections, expose an overwhelming majority of Americans directly to highly effective propaganda in the form of reposted RT articles on Facebook, and finally, release private emails from the servers of DNC officials to undermine their brilliant campaign to elect Hillary Clinton - all without leaving behind a single data point of credible evidence that they had done any of this. If this had all happened, and Trump was basically installed in a soft coup, my question to you would be, who gives a shit?

Keven posted:

Don't be mean to Jormy just because he thinks trump is a kremin puppet. I want to read his posts more.

my advice is both genuine and likely to help

suffer the posters, is my motto.
and i'm sufferin'! haha, but seriously that was sacrilege and i feel bad about it. let it remain to build firm purpose of amendment.
hey dont listen to these pricks dont lurk, you should just post, dont bother reading anything, make at least ten threads a day, and never stop even in the midst of a million voices telling you to stop, it's the real rhizzone way pioneered by many posters that went on to have success in the new york times or even on twitter in the rare cases.
actually read these things, jerky-kun.

toyotathon posted:

settlers, politzer, caliban and the witch

www.readsettlers.org
www.readpolitzer.org
https://libcom.org/files/Caliban%20and%20the%20Witch.pdf

freakin ruskies! its time for trump to become president and teach them a lesson
hello to the new poster who chose to be call ed "jerking the beef"

jerkyleboeuf posted:

About "the Russia thing"... is that topic verboten here? What's the deal? I can't imagine there are too many Trump fans here.

recap:

cars posted:

blinkandwheeze posted:

It's been months now and i still don't really understand what they are saying russia actually did

Yeah this is exactly what's at the core of this, nothing in terms of an actual event, everything in terms of the political goal. There is no "there" there and what we see instead is bad-faith enabling of a materially-driven, never-ending anti-foreign narrative by U.S. intelligence services that want more funding and less oversight to perform the activities of imperialism, as currently performed by Democrat-style liberals in politics and the media who feel it's politically expedient for them in terms of the next election.

The Democrats here, from the Clinton campaign to the Democrat-friendly news press, and probably all the way down to much of the "grassroots" people re-posting these stories on social media, are all folks who couldn't really care less about Russia, who don't see it as a threat to themselves or the U.S. in any real way and who are probably more than a little afraid that too much scratching will reveal the names of their own political leading lights, though I think most of the people in the intelligence agencies feeding them the "information" are far more politically adept than the political figures themselves and aren't likely to point fingers at their own current backers until they secure different ones.

The intelligence agencies care about Russia in terms of their own long-standing foreign policy agendas, and they care about Trump's administration insofar as the agencies don't feel they can depend on them to follow or support the well-established Washington narrative that facilitates those agendas. The agencies like smooth operations and Trump's people don't seem to be greatly interested in that concept, otherwise they'd be asking those agencies "What should we do?" all the time and there would be no friction there. I think even a lot of Democrats, if they bother to think about it, realize that attitude toward the U.S. intelligence/investigation agencies is warranted, i.e., that if there were a problem there to be concerned about but the agencies felt they were getting what they wanted out of the White House, we'd never hear a thing about that problem from them, while history shows those same agencies are fully willing and able to create a "problem" where none exists to get their way (and that they'll usually do that anyway because of the benefits of applying constant pressure even against the compliant).

I posted that graph a while back of the see-sawing of support for the CIA between Democrats and Republicans in recent years and I still think the correct way of seeing it is, they only need one at any given time.

cars posted:

their agenda is to dominate the countries immediately to Russia's west through proxies, for the same reason that they're trying to perform the acts of imperialism everywhere else in the world, and to muster financial support for that and reduce oversight they need to give supporting politicians at home political capital to spend against Russia as a hated foe. The thing about contemporary Russia is that it's shown its willingness and ability to resist this pressure as few countries can and it's unusual in that regard, and its bourgeois-nationalist leadership can also use that position to bolster resistance elsewhere, so it receives an extra dose of propaganda.

colddays posted:

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/Here we have another US intelligence document proving that Russia hacked the election. This time,there's not even the most basic paragraph of justification for why it had to have been Russia, simply stating that "Russia did it" in the first sentence is enough to prove it now. The whole document is nothing more than a description for how a phishing attack works. It's interesting to me that they decided to "leak" it to the Intercept this time instead of just releasing it outright.

edit: also this article called Russia a nation state lol why do amerikans not know anything at all

Yeah Jerky the more cars posts you read the better.

#sinceriTyzonE
the real kicker is that after everything US Intelligence is somehow a reliable source of information to formulate an opinion? oK maybe try saying "the russian hackers," but is that including the Hackers that probably cracked your Photoshop torrent? No, the ones that, umm, let me just Dream Some Shit Up, work for Putin, THEY did it. ThOse russians from the Cold Red Kremlin, Those fucking cyrillics. Most of this shit doesnt even come from The Intelligence but is just Magically Dreamt Up by anyone with an Ounce of greymatter and an Ear to hear the initial rumor. What a magical mountain of shit and i just hope it DOESNT ends up showering death upon all of us because that would really be the worst ending anybody could have come up with. I mean nothing Is going to happen. It's just Racism is rearing its ugly fucking face again and unlike the rest of the population, Russians dont give a shit because after so many decades of watching people swallow imperialist horseshit portraying them as Retarded Alcoholics looking for Greencard that are always Doing Badstuff, it doesnt sting any more. cant believe we're back to this. What interdimensional asshole Macrobe drunkely leaned on the Rewind button
I thought something sounded familiar
We Have Enough Muslims But Require More Vespene Gas
SPAWN MORE SPERGLORDS
drunk post

Edited by BadNewzKennels ()

the guy speaking (seder?) sounds like a huge idiot. i've never seen somebody whiff so hard on smth they shd have crushed into the stands
if you ever wanted to hear someone say the word "rhizzone" out loud and narrate a post, here ya go

https://youtu.be/ZkZfEETiD1Y?t=562

Edited by elemennop ()

cool lol. been working on on installment #2, should be here soon.
H to the izzone

elemennop posted:

if you ever wanted to hear someone say the word "rhizzone" out loud and narrate a post, here ya go

look at the dislikes on that vid lol. the harris army marches fuckin on

kinda sus that someone made a very similar sam harris post on a site called "his-zone"

elemennop posted:

this is awesome but i had to pause it for a bit because i was laughing too hard at "the hizzone blogspot". i should just change the header to say that

Rename ifap "the hiss-zone"
It's pronounced the rizz own like the rza
Hello..?

elemennop posted:

lmao

Keven posted:

Hello..?

hizzizzah my dilznoofus

Keven posted:

It's pronounced the rizz own like the rza

agreed, it's already been established in canon:

[account deactivated]

dipshit420 posted:

I thought something sounded familiar

lmao i just found this as well

Bablu posted:

the guy speaking (seder?) sounds like a huge idiot. i've never seen somebody whiff so hard on smth they shd have crushed into the stands

he's called michael brooks and he's cool although he did vote for hillary

https://youtu.be/OnSeADPonNQ?t=54m44s

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Caesura109 posted:

so when does "Sam Harris is a White Supremacist" come out? I'm starting Uni in a few weeks and want to roast my probably-Harrisite roomies.

one good line of argument to use on them would be, "Scam Harris"

it come soon
[account deactivated]
im currently doing work to secure a scholarship so I can keep doing a phd. which is why the hot takes on Sam harris are slow to come out right now. i have like 10,000 words that needs editing so its actually going to happen dw
cmon mate. priorities.
Are you you want to delete ZizekTakedown(draft).htm?
[account deactivated]
try bromide salts