Keven posted:

I cant eat food

what kind of can't eat food do you have. a nurse friend recently caught too many bugs working at the hospital and was on a ton of antibiotics for too long, which screwed up the balance of their gut bacteria and they got c.diff for their trouble. couldn't eat anything without having atomic agony poops.

Had jaw surgery & I cant have even like soup or bntohing till the swelling goes down some

Keven posted:

I cant eat food

food isn't that bad

Keven posted:

Had jaw surgery & I cant have even like soup or bntohing till the swelling goes down some

I'm getting some massive dental work done next tuesday or wednesday or something and I don't want to think about it at all and I think it'll traumatize me forever and i hate it aighrhfuhrhfhuh

Its a lot worse than i thought it would be because of course when they put you under they intubate you so my jaw is forced shut and also super swollen & im bleeding off and on from the sinuses due to the tubing so i can barely drink & have to mouth breathe which is chapping my giant swollen bottom lip
are you getting like wisdom teeth out or waht

drwhat posted:

Keven posted:

I'm getting some massive dental work done next tuesday or wednesday or something and I don't want to think about it at all and I think it'll traumatize me forever and i hate it aighrhfuhrhfhuh

are you due for your annual brushing

"british people have bad teeth" is a lazy stereotype that isn't true. however, hdtv has proved that they have bad skin.
every british person who doesn't have bad skin is an actor on an american tv show, probably pretending not to be british
dental tip for comrades: if you have built up an incredible tolerance to alcohol the dentist will have to gas the fuck out of you and you get insanely high
a quad post...wow
UNREALTOURNAMENTWARRIOR
[account deactivated]

Keven posted:

Damn, what happened? Infection? Tmj?

that sucks keven, i had my jaw wired shut for a couple weeks a few years back. it was bad, although i did learn to love protein shakes, which i now drink daily after my workout. sounds like you have it much worse though, i hope you get well soon

roseweird posted:

tough couple of months for lots of rhizzone crew..

earlier this year i slipped into a pretty bad depressive funk due to personal reasons too pathetic to get into, but im clawing my way out of it. i now hit the gym every morning before work, i am learning piano, i cut down the weed a bunch, and i started volunteering at the library teaching adult literacy. i know its not an Organization but we dont really have those in my town

[account deactivated]
god damn

Keven posted:

i was lucky not to need surgery, jut having it closed with rubber bands and pins has been tough enough.. much respect

Today I got bad Nausea and i'm not sure if its the meds, the diet, or the actual surgery but I really dont want to barf with my mouth rubber banded shut. Another possible cause: had to read a tpaine post for the first time in months
So no one told me life was gonna be this way, my job's a joke, i'm broke, my love life's D.O.A, it's like im always stuck in second gear, well it hasn't been my day, my week, my month, or even my year
i might be going a little crazy
finally
glad to hear it, whats pushed u over the edge cat M.D.?

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i've been doing some looking into analytics for work and basically all of broadcast television advertising is a scam. for example, an episode of Orphan Black gets about 400,000-500,000 viewers and has a budget of a little under 2 million an episode. an average Red Letter Media video on youtube will do that amount and bring in less than 1/2000th the ad revenue. there's DVD sales and international licensing for the tv show of course but it doesn't begin to bridge that gap. the difference is that on tv they can't prove that the ads don't work, are ignored and nobody gives a shit

Remembered this upon reading that some popular YouTube channel was paid $44 for a video with over a million views

google: gee whiz we can't pay people because the ad revenue just isn't there!!
also google: here is our new campus on the moon
google pays ray kurzweil like $500,000 a year to say "yeah we're totally going to be uploading our brains into computers by the year 2020 2027"
[account deactivated]
today my boss told me that i'm not allowed to listen to CBC radio at my desk anymore because it's too disruptive. i'm bloody cross mate

gay_swimmer posted:

today my boss told me that i'm not allowed to listen to CBC radio at my desk anymore because it's too disruptive. i'm bloody cross mate

lmao cbc radio too disruptive

do you work in a cemetery

went to the march against trump in brussels yesterday and the fucking cult of bob avakian was there too

drwhat posted:

lmao cbc radio too disruptive

do you work in a cemetery

the insane people in my end of the country are so infuriated by the very idea of public radio that i can easily see changing the tuner to cbc causing a workplace altercation

finally my demographic is being served
is there a smaller herbal moscow fermented ginger inside?

drwhat posted:

finally my demographic is being served

lighter in that pic just made me realize i got bic'd last night, damnit

How's IWC doing?

*conversation heard at work*

Woman 1: In a healthy relationship the woman is submissive to the man, that's a faithful marriage.
Woman 2: Well... I think-
Woman 1: But it goes both ways! I mean, the man respects the wife. They uh, they respect each other!
Woman 2: Yeah...
Woman 1: It's all part of God's plan. The wife being faithful and submissive.
Woman 2: Uh sure...

*me slowly backing away*

Edited by Synergy ()

Today I looked at the list of "shit im doing (differently) this year" I made in january and realized nearly six months has already passed.
I got a job as a night-shift janitor. It's full-time and better than min wage and after three months probation I'll be in a union. Everything's coming up Belphegor!

Does anybody have tips on surviving shift work or operating commercial carpet cleaners?