Wizards have done it again.

The terrible enchanters have cast the most terrible spell at the family concert, causing a large ball of lightening and many death.

A wizard spokesman was quoted as saying, "Big ups to Muggle Intelligence Five. Dont forget to vote tory. *wink*" (the wink was in the transcript)
Sad!
Patriots getting their revenge for the donut/anti-America incident, you heard it here first
alright, which one of you did this...

*hops into a gundam tank the size of an island* false flag
Ariana Grande fans furious in the wake of the attack. "Our queen graces you with a show in nowhere england and you dont even have the decency to not get blown up? You dont deserve her. Go back to your old queen who stinks of death and Oil of Olay."

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

*hops into a gundam tank the size of an island* false flag

yep

where do they know him from, training?
e:nm
didnt think thereasa may was doing that badly in the polls
i wasnt sure about these ISIS guys at first but now that they've fucked with my Ariana i'm joining the YPG
I can't believe Ariana's agent agreed to her opening for ISIS.
next stop: yemen
trump orbs, haunted forums, wizard attacks, the dead rising from the grave....i warned you this shit was real yo
How seriously do people take the idea that this attack and the last attack in France both during elections were not coincidentally timed?
your whole life's a false flag mediumpig, half the posters here are dead, or rogue AIs
Cmon man I'm just trying to deepen my hatred for the west.

Also what's going on with that twitter account
with a name like aryana grande in these xenophobic times im not surprised

mediumpig posted:

Cmon man I'm just trying to deepen my hatred for the west.

Also what's going on with that twitter account

its an insane person and i hope they get better soon

all the world's a psyop
and all the men and women merely players
- william shakespeare, as you like it
@object_a_ if you are reading this I love you and I'm not a script please stay safe
jesus christ

mediumpig posted:

How seriously do people take the idea that this attack and the last attack in France both during elections were not coincidentally timed?

imo coincidence would be weirder

lol they're deploying the army to act as extra cops, i guess in the hope that suicide bombers will somehow stop being basically undetectable in public places until they go boom
i don't know if i feel more contempt for terrorists, or people who're still emotionally effected by the media spectacle of terrorism like 16 years after 9/11
[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

wizards, huh? why not just say witches, considering wizards are simply male witches. every person in the realm with proper rearing and education knows a witch is a wizard, and that sorcerers aren't real.

what are you, some kind of wizard sympathiser?

The Strategy of Tension rises again

toyotathon posted:

wizards, huh? why not just say witches, considering wizards are simply male witches. every person in the realm with proper rearing and education knows a witch is a wizard, and that sorcerers aren't real.

all of this is wrong, harry potter is NOT an authoritative source on the subject of witches, wizards and sorcerors

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the guy went to libya right before he blew up the concert... thanks obama
wizards are not witches readcaliban dot org

https://www.channel4.com/news/the-teenage-libyan-rebel-from-manchester
[account deactivated]
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/24/world/europe/manchester-arena-bomb-materials-photos.html?_r=2

The talk about bomb detectors reminded me how the British embassy and trade mission promoted sales of fake bomb detectors to Iraq for years

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-29459896
Wizard spellcasting gets supercharged by mi6/mi5 in 2011, however one short magic broomstick ride back home and that becomes dark magic again

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/sorted-mi5-how-uk-government-sent-british-libyans-fight-gaddafi-1219906488
oh look, i think i found a clue *bending over and hundreds of syrian passports fall out of my coat*