I'm not sure I think any of this is a good idea, but
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tpaine post the thing w/ the hatsune miko or whatever pls
this fits in this thread, i guess

The Florida Highway Patrol have cleared 267-pound Trooper Daniel Cole of wrongdoing and have released a disturbing dash cam video that captured him tasing a 100 pound, 20 year old handcuffed girl in the back as she fled.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement determined Trooper Daniel Cole's "use of force" was justified when he tased the woman last September at the FHP Pinellas Park Substation and cleared him of wrongdoing.

The fleeing woman, Danielle Maudsley, 20, suffered severe brain damage after hitting her head on the concrete and has been in a persistent vegetative state ever since.
[account deactivated]
the one where the business cards all have like master chief, i cant find it
[account deactivated]
alright i will summon him CAW CAW
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
its tom
do not hate me because i'm beautiful
HOOO-AH! GOT YOU -ALL IN CHECK

WHADDAYA THINK?

EMBEDDING DISABLED

tpaine posted:
hey! i hear there's a goon who's emotionally vulnerable! i bet if someone were to ruthlessly and assholishly make fun of him for months on end, he'll commit suicide!

i swear to god when that hot chick who posted in helldump caused the stupid girl to commit suicide by internet words i got a boner

DAMN WAS SHE HOT
while you were checkin out the hot babes in helldump, i was making the world laugh in fyad. Oh im sorry was that babe really hot? did you get a good look? Yeah let me just unconsider this writers' credit for Manbaby Show with Comedy Jon that i got, pumping out stewart gold
helldump was superior to fyad in every way. 'dump solidarity
i just looked up the babe on google image search and it didnt find any of her but it did find a lot of classic goons. remember this dude

i guess fyad killed more people than helldump, so its got that
oh man i miss putting goatstein in indefinite detention.. obama..
what was the name of that fyad who went undercover on wikipedia for like a year and got in their good graces and then got his troll target deposed from wikipedia admin on spurious charges and the dude was so upset he killed himself.
i think that was uh anne franke's diary / tahrajj ? the nookie? FUCKER

[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

tpaine posted:
hey! i hear there's a goon who's emotionally vulnerable! i bet if someone were to ruthlessly and assholishly make fun of him for months on end, he'll commit suicide!

i swear to god when that hot chick who posted in helldump caused the stupid girl to commit suicide by internet words i got a boner

hahahah, everything in this post.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I'm on the verge of tears by the time we arrive at Espace, since I'm positive we won't have a decent table.

But we do, and relief washes over me in an awesome wave.

Crow posted:

HOOO-AH! GOT YOU -ALL IN CHECK

WHADDAYA THINK?

EMBEDDING DISABLED

ehEHEEhehehe ty crow

watch yourself goatboy
I read AMmerican Psycho when I was but a teen, there are two really funny parts. this is the first and best one:

After skinny-dipping in the ocean late at night, we would come into the house, shivering, draped in huge Ralph Lauren towels, and we’d make omelets and noodles tossed with olive oil and truffles and porcini mushrooms; we’d make soufflkate poached in balsamic vinegar, chilled tomato soup and risottos flavored with beets and lime and asparagus and mint, and we drank lemonade or champagne or well-aged bottles of Chlate trues that NutraSweet hadn’t eaten, complaining about weight she hadn’t gained. Some nights I would find my self roaming the beaches, digging up baby crabs and eating handfuls of sand—this was in the middle of the night when the sky was so clear I could see the entire solar system and the sand, lit by it, seemed almost lunar in scale. I even dragged a beached jellyfish back to the house and microwaved it early one morning, predawn, while Evelyn slept, and what I didn’t eat of it I fed to the chow.

Myfanwy posted:
I read AMmerican Psycho when I was but a teen, there are two really funny parts. this is the first and best one:

After skinny-dipping in the ocean late at night, we would come into the house, shivering, draped in huge Ralph Lauren towels, and we’d make omelets and noodles tossed with olive oil and truffles and porcini mushrooms; we’d make soufflkate poached in balsamic vinegar, chilled tomato soup and risottos flavored with beets and lime and asparagus and mint, and we drank lemonade or champagne or well-aged bottles of Chlate trues that NutraSweet hadn’t eaten, complaining about weight she hadn’t gained. Some nights I would find my self roaming the beaches, digging up baby crabs and eating handfuls of sand—this was in the middle of the night when the sky was so clear I could see the entire solar system and the sand, lit by it, seemed almost lunar in scale. I even dragged a beached jellyfish back to the house and microwaved it early one morning, predawn, while Evelyn slept, and what I didn’t eat of it I fed to the chow.

hahahaha

welp
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Patrick would complain about spotify and the cloud and tumbler...but he would find victims via Blendr while listening to Beyonce and O.A.R.