tpaine
gabe the dog
the other ones
today we stand at the edge of a great precipice, friends. this bathtub full of gin will not drink itself
*pours a Mike's Hard Lemonade out for ts12*
still haunted by the disapearance of emanuela brolandi, last seen 22 June 1983, ri[
can't believe tpaine's new years resolution held
i refuse too accept that shrieking violet is dead

tears posted:

still haunted by the disapearance of emanuela brolandi, last seen 22 June 1983, ri[

He will come back as a nationalist with slightly left wing economic views. like a zombie, dead to us but alive

tears posted:

i refuse too accept that shrieking violet is dead

*faints*
i will never ever abandon yuo again, until the next time i get real busy
so what have y'all been up to

did anyone else go insane or/and start getting paid to write for imperialist newspapers while i was out
anime's dad aint doing so hot, and tpains ghost haunts the feedback forum, but the red flag is still flying
rip vilerate
is it just me or is this place even slower now
overall i feel that posting rate (p-rate) has picked up since the march lull, though dytd p-rate has been at an all time low, i suspect due to success in dytd
*detailed analysis of rhizzone p-waves*
this morning as i sat up i had the i-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth-a-little moment followed by this weird combination hiccup-burp and the spasm made me choke on that bit of fresh gastric juice, it wasn't enough to obstruct my airway but good god did it burn like a mother

had a nice thought of "that would be a super embarrassing way to die" as the cat gave me the stink eye. he knows what i did
LOCAL MARXIST SLAIN BY MARKET FORCES
Pray for Cat M.D. itt

🙏🙏🙏
he died
i have returned, the drinking was not complete. i will resume now
even ghosts love to drink

tears posted:

anime's dad aint doing so hot, and tpains ghost haunts the feedback forum, but the red flag is still flying

hey

back adn im down to fuck, ride, and chill

animedad posted:

tears posted:

hey

sorry i thought u had been posessed, which is a thing that happen

i wAs possessed! but now I'm g2g
kinda wish i was posessed. then id have an excuse
rip tapine, executed for the most unforgivable crime: one lazy bad joke too far
I wonder how much sex I've had since Sean died. A lot comparatively, certainly.