for real-time bantz and organizing
Twitter.
[account deactivated]
do the thing where people watch the youtubes together
The official rHizzonE Yahoo! Messenger chat room works pretty well right now, what's the advantage to IRC
no one said slack. i wasnt going to but irc is kinda lowkey and marxist so
[account deactivated]

tears posted:

i wasnt joking btw, i will watch dumb utubes w/ ne1 (yeah 1 speek l33t)

theres a rhizzone virtual reality channel in Bigscreen but u have to be an upper-tier poster, sorry.
new memes are disseminated at the first of each month through TJ-operator steganography in the secret pdf form... don't see a need for chat atm.
things i would have discussed on the irc: does having a problem with a guy mouth-breathing and making loud chewing noises mean i am severely mentally ill?

spectralmarx posted:

things i would have discussed on the irc: does having a problem with a guy mouth-breathing and making loud chewing noises mean i am severely mentally ill?

no I hate that so much. my roommate does that shit even while sleeping and I am slowly going insance. this is not the first time the topic has come up on the forum before

i even looked it up, it's called misophonia but to me that's just like not a monster person's behavior. it makes me wanna tap the person, tell them to stop it i cant take it

tears posted:

tears posted:

i wasnt joking btw, i will watch dumb utubes w/ ne1 (yeah 1 speek l33t)

tinychat? i remember that from my twitter days. good fun

slighting those in authority has bad consequences, productive arguments are a myth.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Can we start a rhizzone shared Pinterest account of pictures of Brezhnev standing tall and strong
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
That was a time travel quantum-snipe
can we have a rhizzone slack group
why not a rhizzone bbs. why not rhizzone tin cans connected with string. why not *Petrol's voice trails off as he wanders aimlessly into the distance*
greetings fro m the rhizzone ball pit

spectralmarx posted:

slighting those in authority has bad consequences, productive arguments are a myth.

don't worry too much, just try not to show ass in the future. accusing blinkandwheeze of being a JNU stooge after you've been posting here for less than a month is showing ass because he's maybe the highest-effort poster on this site currently when it comes to politics around the issue and nearly every post made on this site since its beginning is available for you to read if you're at all wondering where people are coming from.

parabolart posted:

revisionisms a hell of a drug

it looks like a bird smacked into his forehead and got stuck there

i'd set up an irc, but i would be shocked if anyone actually used it. seems like irc-like things get about a day of attention and then fade out into total disuse immediately. internet culture and use patterns changed and people don't like realtime things anymore unless it's on their phone. just start a rhizzone telegram group

tears posted:

greetings fro m the rhizzone ball pit

*searches ball pit*

gum, left shoe, left shoe, gum, communist manifesto, right shoe, gum, gum, left shoe, pocketknife, gum, PSL sticker, left shoe, trot newspaper, sock, gum, tpaine's mixtape, sock, underwear...

why not a rhizzone agric ultural shock battalion to reap the peoples grain ?
[account deactivated]
wats irc
~~~~ ☭ u are listening 2.... t H E  r H i z z o n E /// #therhizzone only on EFnet 

/// /msg vladbot help /// motd: revolution now ☭ ~~~~

[06:46:42] <toyotathon> ill make the backhoes
[05:47:10] <shriekingviolet> wats irc
[06:40:11] <drwhat> it's what people used to use before they had forums or blogs or
IMs or anything
[06:40:22] <drwhat> though there was usenet already
[06:40:24] <drwhat> usenet is forever
i think CDC textfiles might have been my first exposure to politics that even flirted with radicalism. i'm so lame
[account deactivated]
ur-irony posting

toyotathon posted:

oh my gosh i found the cdc archive, these are hilarious what even is this http://www.textfiles.com/groups/CDC/cDc-0020.txt is this mostly teens?

we had FUN, once, before everyone else found the internet

man I think one of my first shit posts was about starting an irc channel on rizon. now my computers fucked and irc is a hassle without somekind of ssh or even bouncer. id be all for rhizzone telegram group but I guess thats also the easiest way for the deep state to gather all of our badge numbers dunno but Id go for iit for low effort shit posting

troolari posted:

man I think one of my first shit posts was about starting an irc channel on rizon. now my computers fucked and irc is a hassle without somekind of ssh or even bouncer. id be all for rhizzone telegram group but I guess thats also the easiest way for the deep state to gather all of our badge numbers dunno but Id go for iit for low effort shit posting

they wouldn't know any more about us than they already do