nothing gets me more excited than watching BW getting owned
Moses Brown is going to fight fake news for Facebook in Germany.
the United States will fund only Truth, the opposite of Lies, which are Russian. Careful! Those who depend on the United States must remain independent! But this is not a problem. For you see, the United States was founded... on Independence Day.
he just reeks of the desperate naive nerd attachment that latches on to the first adult relationship that gives them any kind of validation, no matter how repulsive or abusive. only this time it wasn't a dragon dildo enthusiast who smells like a grease trap, it was the CIA

the great mystery of our time shall be whether Elliot Higgins received too many swirlies as a child, or not enough.
They use they exact same visual rhetoric. Some Pepe Silvia shit

While we are on the topic, what is the point of the 9/11 diagram? So the plane didn't hit the tower at 90 degrees, where do you go from there?
google loose change
welp, i'm convinced! 9/11 was an inside job to reclaim the (((gold))) underneath the towers
9/11 was an inside job

shriekingviolet posted:

only this time it wasn't a dragon dildo enthusiast who smells like a grease trap, it was the CIA

don't sign your posts

tears posted:

don't sign your posts

shriekingviolet posted:

he just reeks of the desperate naive nerd attachment that latches on to the first adult relationship that gives them any kind of validation, no matter how repulsive or abusive.

it's not a bad theory given that interview about how his wife was dripping with contempt for him... the current flow of federal agency dollars to his projects is likely the only thing keeping her from leaving him

cars posted:

that interview about how his wife was dripping with contempt for him

it was like, the first interview with him in a major news outlet... don't remember where it's from.
he said his wife thought he was a bum and she saw what he did with his time as worthless bullshit because she had to support them both. begging for a pimp basically.

cars posted:

he said his wife thought he was a bum and she saw what he did with his time as worthless bullshit because she had to support them both. begging for a pimp basically.

he was unemployed and living on the dole while she worked and he posted on forums all day

"Compare & Contrast: Bellingcat (Atlantic Council senior fellow Elliot Higgins), vs 9/11 Truthers"

the pink dashed arrows for trajectory is one of the funniest/saddest things ive seen (funny=spiritual sad=physical)

cars posted:

i read every post of yours in Bashir's voice.

you're not wrong.
The best part of bigbellycat is that you'll have biased forensics teams analyzing evidence for months and still use words like "inconclusive" and "insufficient evidence".
mrown boses finds a pic on twitter, adds some pink arrows, then gives the thumbs up for tactical nukes.
the BM is feeling extra Mega today

- a man who literally draws colorful circles and lines on grainy photographs for a living

edit: maybe i'm growing numb but it hadn't even occurred to me that here the gassing-own-people allegation has risen from "twice" to "dozens of times." can't wait to hear about all of them!

ed2: guyovich please ban brown moses tia

Edited by Constantignoble ()

Guyovich has my sword.
if he actually did that it would cause a low-level Internet-wide meltdown ...i would
guyovich must barrel ban brown moses.
Brown Moses is the worst Photoshop Phriday artist SA has had in a long time.

Constantignoble posted:

edit: maybe i'm growing numb but it hadn't even occurred to me that here the gassing-own-people allegation has risen from "twice" to "dozens of times." can't wait to hear about all of them!

update: we're up to 150+, which is so many that some are merely denoted by +

1500 dead people implies at least 1500 sarin gas attacks.. more if they're as effective as US bombing runs
410,757,864,530 SARIN ATTACKS
Oh so that's the guy who's responsible for all the idiots I had to deal with in various comment sections who always show me blurry ass pictures of trucks telling me "it's Grad launchers dude, and this model is only made in Russia since 201x, Putin totally gave a million of those to the DNR/LNR and hid them under an invisible cloak to smuggle them across the border".

Uncle_Joe posted:

Oh so that's the guy who's responsible for all the idiots I had to deal with in various comment sections who always show me blurry ass pictures of trucks telling me "it's Grad launchers dude, and this model is only made in Russia since 201x, Putin totally gave a million of those to the DNR/LNR and hid them under an invisible cloak to smuggle them across the border".

The opposite: NATO gives those guys an allowance and saves their marriage.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/05/02/nyt-cheers-the-rise-of-censorship-algorithms/

and now he's becoming an official curator of what is or isn't legitimate news. so absurd.
from mod of SA forum to mod of universal, objective Truth
Banned jerk: Dr Theodore Postol

Reason: rejecting open source youtube analytical science

-----

Banned jerk: Seymour Hersh

Reason: amateurish, outdated investigations, didn't check the Wikipedia article
just checking in to let everyone know, im sitting on the toilet right now and i just let a brown moses out of my ass. thank you.

Petrol posted:

just checking in to let everyone know, im sitting on the toilet right now and i just let a brown moses out of my ass. thank you.

gesundheit

i remember when brown moses was first introduced to d&d and thinking at the time "finally, some new blood! he can't be any worse than vilerat or evilweasel, right?"
reminder that the US mil has been openly researching control over social media for a couple years now
https://opencatalog.darpa.mil/SMISC.html