registering for macron to win, hoping to win the brexit-trump-france triple crown

my other feeling is the the british election will be closer than the perma-wrong media keeps saying, ladbrokes are offering 7/1 on no overall majority. maybe i place bet

please quote this post back to me when im wrong tia
le pen will never win because nate silver said so haha
le pen wont win... yet

after banker conman macron is in charge for a bit the french will be salivating for le pen... marion le pen

ilmdge posted:

le

so macron is just bloomberg in a beret, right?
now that corbyn is doing so well, I feel like june is too far away and theresa may has plenty of time to figure out a bunch of assassinations or whatever,. eternal pessimism for the eternal win
i think theresa may is polling like 50% ahead of him or something, but anyway, stupid liberals are all talking about voting lib dem and green instead of labour because apparently a united front against the right and griping about "purity tests" and all that only applies in defense of centrist scum
just want to say fuck you corbyn, and also good luck, i hope you win

I lived with a boyfriend in his parents house in Ohio. They were fairly wealthy and had a giant mansion-like house, and one room that was roped- off, that his crazy mother rarely let anyone allow to walk inside. She called it her princess room, and it was basically a shrine to Princess Diana. White carpet, fancy velvet couch, hundreds of Diana portraits in golden frames, dolls that looked like Diana (so many dolls), Diana memorabilia, magazine covers, books, etc etc. But best of all, a gigantic clear glass grand piano with a gigantic picture of Princess Diana's face on the top of it, with the word "FOREVER". I'll never forget that room, i'll never forget how horrible his mother was, and i'll never forget peeing in the middle of her perfectly white carpet in that creepy room before I moved away forever.

Edited by tears ()

i'm wario. i'm going to win.
person: everyones got to stop being so devisive for once and really get behind theresa may, show her were with her
me (muttering): yes, its what princess diana would have wanted
person: did u say something
me: no
i can tell everyone is just dying for more ""british jokes"" about the peoples princess. rename this thread princess diana memorial zzone and make me the thread monitor
seconded

tears posted:

i can tell everyone is just dying for more ""british jokes"" about the peoples princess. rename this thread princess diana memorial zzone and make me the thread monitor

We're laughing, in the British mode: dryly.

britain FACT: thE favorite drink of yo ung scotish pissheads is caffinated wine brewed by monks in an abbey in dEvon. teh more u know
britain FACT:
britain FACT: aw the wee neds love bucky

In January 2010, a BBC investigation revealed that Buckfast had been mentioned in 5,638 crime reports in the Strathclyde area of Scotland from 2006–2009, equating to an average of three per day. One in 10 of those offences had been violent and 114 times in that period a Buckfast bottle was used as a weapon. A survey at a Scottish young offenders’ institution showed of the 117 people who drank alcohol before committing their crimes, 43 per cent said they had drunk Buckfast. In another study of litter around a typical council estate in Scotland, 35 per cent of the items identified as rubbish were Buckfast bottles. In 2016 a Sheriff said there was a “very definite association between Buckfast and violence” while sentencing a man for hitting a 15-year-old boy over the head with a bottle at a birthday party.

its a 15% abv fortified wine combined with vanilla and caffeine, everything the body needs - dozer, the matrix
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/apr/30/bank-holidays-misery-no-more-seasides-nausea-family-eva-wiseman

swampman posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/apr/30/bank-holidays-misery-no-more-seasides-nausea-family-eva-wiseman

i'm not sure why i clicked on that, i don't know what i was expecting

p.s. also i fixed the thread title. hail britannia

Where's that collage of pics with Charles being much taller than her

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

thanks 'midge
Today they're both dead & live in the special 90s media heaven with OJ, nancy carrigan, jon bennet ramesy, the menendez brothers, that guy they blamed for the atlanta olympics bombs, and the columbine shooters.
Richard Jewel
We cant say for sure yet who will be in 2000s media heaven but its probably going to include Joe Francis and George W Bush.
i dont know who will be in 2000s media heaven, but i know that 2020s media hevaen will be fought with cucks and patreons
i like when i see a magazine that mentions jonbenet ramsey in 2017. who is the audience for this. it's like how that the opening of Lolita they tell you she's dead but you don't realize it the first time, but it's the checkout line of every walmart for two decades

cars posted:

i'm wario. i'm going to win.

thank you for posting for me in my absence

i really can't keep track of all of these obscure european countries or their elections

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

le pen will never win because nate silver said so haha

i thought this said "ur" community newsletter and i was excited to read rhiznews. imagine my horror when it was cor blimey the queen did a sharte governer

thanks for editing this thread title so now i look like a crazy person catman!!!

i like when i see a magazine that mentions jonbenet ramsey in 2017. who is the audience for this. it's like how that the opening of Lolita they tell you she's dead but you don't realize it the first time, but it's the checkout line of every walmart for two decades

it's us. we are the prime demographic now. that's why 90s music is playing in places now. we have inherited the earth. isn't it great

how the hell did this empty suit win the first round

ilmdge posted:

how the hell did this empty suit win the first round

oh my god

Prince Philip, the husband of Queen Elizabeth II, will step away from public life this fall, Buckingham Palace announced Thursday.

The palace said in a statement that Philip, 95, has the full support of the queen in his decision. He will continue heading numerous charitable organizations but will not play an active role attending engagements.

i didn't even know she was married

lol
be married to a queen but not be called king (cuck tier: epic)