Good for him. She's a good communist.
my beautiful husband, sam kriss
Sam Kriss reviewed age of empires, i only found out https://www.jacobinmag.com/2014/01/empire-down/

(This, incidentally, is one of the most immediately disturbing aspects of the game — are we to imagine that human beings are emerging spontaneously from piles of grain? Have the sufficiently advanced aliens that secretly run this world planted hidden cloning tanks around the map? Or do each of these buildings just hide a subterranean birthing harem?)

wow this idiot is really good at writing stupid bullshit

timeline dot jpeg
lady sam kriss is hot

look like a love interest on the CW
thank you deadken for managing to get a shot at the ussr into your paean to jeremy corbyn

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

look like a love interest on the CW

it's literally Sarah Kendzior

[account deactivated]
How's he gonna make that paper tho
u can only be at most a socdem for bourgeois respectability these days unless u code in an element of edginess like mental illness ala althusser to allow marxism-leninism and even then he occasionally wrote against the excesses of stalinism
i had the realization fairly recently that Sam is nothing less than a Sophist in the strictest original sense of the term, as well as that the profession has in general made a huge comeback in the past decade

chickeon posted:

i had the realization fairly recently that Sam is nothing less than a Sophist in the strictest original sense of the term, as well as that the profession has in general made a huge comeback in the past decade

i like sam's writing because of how mad "the moon is not a hunk of rock, it's a goddess and a perfect sphere of cheese" makes nerds

sam kriss talking shit about the soviet union for money, could anyone have predicted this shocking plot twist???
not even for money. thats his personal blog lol
sam kriss please report to this thread for political re-education
how could you

https://theoutline.com/post/1485/how-the-aztecs-predicted-the-apocalypse
it's saddening to see deadken using his slave name to fit in with the demands of bourgeois publishing and not the revolutionary forums science of marxism-seinfeldism
imo sam's stuff on conspiracy theory is good as long as he can manage to restrain his forums-born compulsion to paint with the same brush anyone who brings up the CIA killing people abroad
his thing about the aztecs is good but the thesis is incoherent. aztecs killing people because that's how the world works to forestall apocalypse is like how we kill people to stop economic collapse. ok, good enough. but then a different kind of apocalypse has happened anyway despite this, but it's also the aztec apocalypse, except the aztec apocalypse was about giant earthquakes and not climate change
the aztec apocalypse happened because they stopped the sacrifices
Sam just c/ped the lore section from the Dark Souls wiki and replaced the names with quetzlmetzl or w/e. For shame.
wrong, its actually from a shadowrun sourcebook
this is Sam Kriss reporting live from outside the Aztechnology Pyramid
Sam Kriss, and I love him, but Sam Kriss... that guy could never hack it even one day in dark souls
yeah sam your aztec clickbait article is kinda racist too, for shame. hope the clikz were worth it.

Keven posted:

Sam Kriss, and I love him, but Sam Kriss... that guy could never hack it even one day in dark souls

I like Sam Kriss because he's basically a table-top RPG lore-writer Lovecraft-loving nerdlinger who is somehow more in touch with working class life than most broadsheet columnists & lib pundits

gay_swimmer posted:

Gibbonstrength posted:
deadliest warrior is cool because of the episode where they made a pirate fight a european knight. They said, lets see if firearms can penetrate steel plate armour. Then they get the tiniest flintlock pistol in the world and fire it at this suit of armour and it bounces off. Conclusion: bullets cant hurt a knight. Eliminate firearms from the simulation.

actually the best deadliest warrior is IRA vs Taliban where the IRA win because they were decent White terrorists

how do people watch this shit

hes in the washington post now

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/25/in-post-brexit-britain-events-like-manchester-will-only-strengthen-conservatives/?utm_term=.c068628b5ad3

ilmdge posted:

hes in the washington post now

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/25/in-post-brexit-britain-events-like-manchester-will-only-strengthen-conservatives/?utm_term=.c068628b5ad3

Wow deadken are you going to take that from chrimbo?
*begins flipping through dictionary* buddy, you are going to be so owned in 45 minutes once i've finished looking up every word in your bio,
i shan't even
this is one of the best things hes written imo

https://samkriss.com/2017/07/17/the-iron-law-of-online-abuse/amp/
quite good, although as a media personality he's unable to point to the simple amd obvious solution, which is for leftists to leave twitter to the liberals, nazis, isis, and journalists
he write the words Good. and i'm glad of it!

Petrol posted:

quite good, although as a media personality he's unable to point to the simple amd obvious solution, which is for leftists to leave twitter to the liberals, nazis, isis, and journalists

No communism will win by owning the ruling class so hard they give up

i believe that hurling insults at "bourgeois journalists" on twitter is called pedagogy now
waiting for the Krissian takedown of Pickle Rick morphology and how Pickle is interchangeable for Liberal