roseweird posted:

its such a stupid way to talk

don't troll

If you thought "hillarytars" were losing their minds, watch what happens when someone suggests these nerds find a second metaphor beside male impotence
hehehehehhehe

swampman posted:

If you thought "hillarytars" were losing their minds, watch what happens when someone suggests these nerds find a second metaphor beside male impotence

i wonder how crazy impotent you have to be to still be impotent in the modern era with our wonderous pharmacology

Are you saying there's a drug that could get you to log off

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

did you downvote my post for using the word limpdick roseweird

i did for "stanning"

Petrol posted:

publicly funded Vice tv channel

this is violence

chickeon posted:

Petrol posted:

publicly funded Vice tv channel

this is violence

i was hoping someone would notice this detail. yes, some of my tax money now goes into the pockets of shane smith & co to peddle thinly veiled CIA hipster garbage. what a future this is turning out to be

chickeon posted:

i did for "stanning"

chickeon posted:

this is violence

chickeon posted:

i did for "stanning"

Fair.

DEAR MISTER "I'M TOO GOOD TO CALL OR WRITE MY FANS," - Opening to Engel's Final Letter to Marx, 1864

this is all great
these brief glimpses of normie twitter yelling about how russia stole it from hillary are like that tv from Fringe that shows the Other Side
voting 5 for betrayal

It's all so trite, but lmao at how badly Hillary Clinton and Co failed at literally everything

Like yeah, duh, but even the idiot True Believer Democrat minions won't stop pissin' in the wind.
millions of disaffected middle-class identitarians crying over schadenfreude: a memoir and whispering hamilton lyrics in the dark
they're so mad lol
lmao
*writes article about Bernie Sanders podcast*
*entire first paragraph is a denunciation of Hugo Chavez*

4700 likes
and by the right reasons we mean the right-wing reasons *turns to the tea party and their koch overlords* open the fash gates, kameraden
"never in my life have I met anyone who has endured more crap than Hillary Clinton..."

Wow pretty amazing that in this day and age you could live your whole life and ONLY meet Hillary Clinton
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/taibbi-on-the-new-book-that-brutalizes-the-clinton-campaign-w477978

What Allen and Parnes captured in Shattered was a far more revealing portrait of the Democratic Party intelligentsia than, say, the WikiLeaks dumps. And while the book is profoundly unflattering to Hillary Clinton, the problem it describes really has nothing to do with Secretary Clinton.

The real protagonist of this book is a Washington political establishment that has lost the ability to explain itself or its motives to people outside the Beltway.

In fact, it shines through in the book that the voters' need to understand why this or that person is running for office is viewed in Washington as little more than an annoying problem.

In the Clinton run, that problem became such a millstone around the neck of the campaign that staffers began to flirt with the idea of sharing the uninspiring truth with voters. Stumped for months by how to explain why their candidate wanted to be president, Clinton staffers began toying with the idea of seeing how "Because it's her turn" might fly as a public rallying cry.

This passage describes the mood inside the campaign early in the Iowa race (emphasis mine):

"There wasn't a real clear sense of why she was in it. Minus that, people want to assign their own motivations – at the very best, a politician who thinks it's her turn," one campaign staffer said. "It was true and earnest, but also received well. We were talking to Democrats, who largely didn't think she was evil."

Our own voters "largely" don't think your real reason for running for president is evil qualified as good news in this book. The book is filled with similar scenes of brutal unintentional comedy.
alex jones basically says this same stuff until he goes crazy and assumes a darth vader voice and proposes pills as solution. he gets the plot almost completely before he loses it
hillarytars have literally gone full benghazi

What Allen and Parnes captured in Shattered was a far more revealing portrait of the Democratic Party intelligentsia than, say, the WikiLeaks dumps.

lmao

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/please-god-stop-chelsea-clinton-from-whatever-she-is-doing

The crude conventional wisdom is that Bill Clinton craved adoration and Hillary Clinton craved power. But Chelsea Clinton seems to have a more crippling want: fashionability—of the sort embraced by philanthropic high society. So you tell The New York Times that your dream dinner party would include James Baldwin, Shakespeare, Franz Kafka, Albert Camus, Jane Jacobs, and Jane Austen, and discussion would be about how “people and communities can evolve to be more inclusive, more kind, have a greater and broader sense of solidarity, while still respecting individual liberties; what provokes or blocks those changes; and what stories might resonate today to encourage us toward kindness, respect, and mutual dignity.” You almost have bow down before someone who could host Shakespeare for dinner and make the agenda wind up sounding like a brochure for the Altria Group. At least Kafka would be on hand to capture the joy of the evening.
CHELSEA: How can people and communities evolve to be more inclusive, more kind, have a greater and broader sense of solidarity, while still respecting individual liberties; what provokes or blocks those changes; and what stories might resonate today to encourage us toward kindness, respect, and mutual dignity?
CAMUS: Quelle?

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

kafka and camus at a clinton dinner party, that's an image that warms my heart. i wish she'd said james baldwin too... oh wait she did lol. that's probably the funniest one
J. BALDWIN: the troubles of white people are reminiscent of children crying because the breast has been taken away
C. CLINTON: Yes, but aren't breasts progressive?

cars posted:

J. BALDWIN: the troubles of white people are reminiscent of children crying because the breast has been taken away
C. CLINTON: Yes, but aren't breasts progressive?

lol

"mcrib is back" OP "goldenliontamarin" bringing the heat

https://theoutline.com/post/1422/shattered-hillary-clinton-campaign

The campaign eventually chose to attack Sanders for his past criticism of Obama, a strategy that, disingenuous or not, won her points with the African-American voters who dominate the Democratic base in most of the South. Sanders lost, of course, and he eventually endorsed Clinton. However, the Clinton campaign considered his endorsement inauthentic because he refused to say her horrid slogan, “I’m With Her,” on camera (“That’s so phony,” Sanders reportedly said)
Sanders instead chose to "go cowboy" and "jazz things up" leading to his now famous endorsement of Clinton: "I have herpies"
chelsea clinton is going to kill themself from all this online harassment. and then, watch the democrats start a fucking war.

Edited by swampman ()