Im a simple conservative; All I need are my Guns (Biceps/weight training), Religion (Nationalism), and my Bible (Mein Kampf).

The rest, can be discarded along with the degeneracy of modern society.
those dudes in OWS. how worthless they are at smashing capitalism lol. not like me
[account deactivated]
the leisure class... doesnt know how to organize society?! o_o

AmericanNazbro posted:
Im a simple conservative; All I need are my Guns (Biceps/weight training), Religion (Nationalism), and my Bible (Mein Kampf).

The rest, can be discarded along with the degeneracy of modern society.

don't you realize there's no such thing as a hero in this world?
we will dismantle existence instant by instant until the original chaos is restored
matchless inhumanity is a point of pride for me
I maintain that there is nothing new to be found anywhere in the world
I practice "absolute dispassion."
I've obtained photographs picturing intercourse in every conceivable position and a remarkable selection of pre-coital techniques; I will explain all of them in detail, and instruct you about the insignificance, the unworthiness of such activity.
my hallowed raving will enchant you
[account deactivated]
i did . down my gullet HahaH :-D
Modafanil's for closers only.

discipline posted:
Put. Down. The. Modafanil.

pick it up, and mail it to me bc im all out

gyrofry posted:
Modafanil's for closers only.

closer to god

babyhueypnewton posted:
I actually went to a GA at ODC before it got dismantled and it was pretty embarrassing. Also that the WDDP thread has basically been taken over by anarchist clowns pretending to be street warriors and video game characters shows me that the nature of the 1st world left has not changed at all and OWS is just as lame as we all thought it was going to be when it was first announced (with 20,000 people showing up lol)

I, on the other hand, went to the Philippines and raped slaves

[account deactivated]

jools posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

I actually went to a GA at ODC before it got dismantled and it was pretty embarrassing. Also that the WDDP thread has basically been taken over by anarchist clowns pretending to be street warriors and video game characters shows me that the nature of the 1st world left has not changed at all and OWS is just as lame as we all thought it was going to be when it was first announced (with 20,000 people showing up lol)

I, on the other hand, went to the Philippines and raped slaves

[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

you're really not the one to pointing fingers but i agree they're a complete joke it's not even entertaining

Tuesday, Feb. 14 - Where's the Love? Occupy Valentine's Day!
Washington Square Park, Noon to 6 PM.
We will break up with Bank of America, and end any other abusive relationships with banks and corporations. To heal ourselves as a community, and reclaim our capacity to Love and Trust, we'll join together to celebrate one another. Food, art-making, performances, music, drums, dancing, presentations. We'll be joined by Mountain Justice, Organization for Occupation, Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Choir.

lol

Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Choir

futurewidow posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

you're really not the one to pointing fingers but i agree they're a complete joke it's not even entertaining

what did he do? i always enjoyed his posts on "Theory" and whatever, even when i disagreed with a posts it still came across as Real, which is more than i can say for what i read/hear from 90% of the other leftists

AmericanNazbro posted:

futurewidow posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

what did he do? i always enjoyed his posts on "Theory" and whatever, even when i disagreed with a posts it still came across as Real, which is more than i can say for what i read/hear from 90% of the other leftists

BHPN is the guy who made posts laughing at poverty tourists then later in the same thread posted about fucking filipino prostitutes

[account deactivated]

jools posted:

jeet christo

Much as sweatshop conditions are deplorable, the people who work in them aren't (usually) slaves. They come because despite how hard the work is and how modest the wage, it's better than their other options. You don't just see this in China. For all the bad faith and sheer rapacious greed on the part of the factory bosses and foreign investors, sweatshop workers get a better deal than they would back in their home towns.

Companies like Foxconn are deplored in the Western world, but they have trained, employed, and (relatively) enriched literally millions of young Chinese women from the rural countryside. Think about what life means for a teenage girl in a tiny village in Hebei. Wouldn't assembling iPads for 12 hours a day actually seem a lot better?
mods??
marxists talk about workers owning the fruits of their labor but let's be honest, what do you think a child laborer wants more: some nasty old radishes or an iPhone 4S?
So BHPN I was reading up on your namesake on Wikipedia yesterday and found out that he despised the name “baby” and may have even killed over it. Why exactly did you add it to your moniker?
[account deactivated]

crustpunk_trotsky posted:
marxists talk about workers owning the fruits of their labor but let's be honest, what do you think a child laborer wants more: some nasty old radishes or an iPhone 4S?

probably radishes if hes barely eating, if she doesnt have electricity, if there is no data plan, if you get killed by robbers looking to sell your iphone 4S

[account deactivated]
thank you for following the proper nomenclature and italicizing the names of important Apple(tm) products.

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

Welcome to the Capitalist Party.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
So BHPN I was reading up on your namesake on Wikipedia yesterday and found out that he despised the name “baby” and may have even killed over it. Why exactly did you add it to your moniker?

The Wikipedia section on the possible violent crimes of a black leader from the civil rights era sounds like a highly accurate source...

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

The Wikipedia section on the possible violent crimes of a black leader from the civil rights era sounds like a highly accurate source...

It also sounds suspiciously similar to the story about "Baby Face" Nelson

as well as that of "Baby" Dick Dawkins