yep
Please put down the RockStar brand energy drinks mister cat
i read somewhere that whoopi goldberg is trying to get into the celebrity-branded weed game and although that seems really tacky to me, i would buy & smoke whoopi kush

pogfan1996 posted:

Please put down the RockStar brand energy drinks mister cat

i have to fix every code. this is the only way

[account deactivated]
im HIGH as FUCK on BOOKS and LEARNING
i saw there was a new post here and it reminded me to take my arthritis meds so thank you tears
barred out on xannies I aint fuckin w/ kush tho
if that is to mean that you will not, so they say, smoke the herb, that is weird. what's wrong with it
i have partaken of the herb, and it is good. herb. me. herb. we have an agreement. of sorts. i am transported into a mystical plane, and then herb ... gets to hang out with me i guess. maybe there isn't much in it for herb. i wonder if i'm taking advantage of herb...
I have a soul destroying job now so i abuse codeine
[account deactivated]
kush bringing my fathers schizo shit etc. id rather have his benzodiazepine and ethyl alcohol substance abuse disorder than hea ring voices.. like urs

edit: also bumping for barring out again. runnin out but then ill just switch back to more dionysian pleasures like wine and dance and poetry and wine

Edited by GroverBabyFurr ()

i didn't read your post but have you considered the ether molecule
hmmmm
jusk knocked back some dank af green tea
Weed.
[account deactivated]
May i recommend douglas fir tip tea, the alpha-pinene terpene in it counters the short term memory loss from the weed and gets rid of anxiety among other undesireable aspects of The Entourage Effect
[account deactivated]

parabolart posted:

May i recommend douglas fir tip tea, the alpha-pinene terpene in it counters the short term memory loss from the weed and gets rid of anxiety among other undesireable aspects of The Entourage Effect

The Entourage Effect, the little known syndrome caused by smoking mountains of weed that turns you into one of the characters on Entourage, causing you to repel all other humans

[account deactivated]
can people stop drinking monster. i drank structured water today
Nm

Edited by Belphegor ()

drank a can of monster in memory of spectralmarx

tears posted:

drank a can of monster in memory of spectralmarx

structured water, poly water, hexa water, penta water,
activated stabilized liquid oxygen concentrate drops, Vitamin O v2.0

wat i am trying to say is Monster=666

[account deactivated]

slipdisco posted:

Vitamin O v2.0

vitamin O_o

Im gonna die alone
u ok hun?
hope u ok parabolart :concernedface:

----

i got a long weekend and am currently getting intoxicated on both alcoholic and non-alcoholic substances, told u i was hardcore
im ok, thanks for asking, was just drunk again

Edited by parabolart ()

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

stoner chess report: i formulated a solid strategy, positioned my pieces in line with my plan, then totally forgot what i was doing in the middle of the game and allowed my opponent to make 4 illegal moves before we realized we fucked up the game and had to stop playing

turn 6: my opponent is over-cautious! i've achieved a dominant central position and flawless pawn structure. time to make my move!
turn 12: it's all coming together, i'll just pin this column to enemy king with my rook and i'll wrap this up soon. think i'll celebrate with another bowl
turn 16: wait it's all crumbling now, how did this happen???
turn 17: "hang on how many turns has my rook been checking your king" "oh wait, uhhh..."

the last time i played chess there was four people, two teams of two, and we alternated turns with our respective teammates. the rule was no communication about strategy. i was stoned and my teammate wasnt, and every time id move hed sigh. somehow we won 2/3 games though. it was a fun experiment

high on the thrill of tracking down rare settlers references like a leninist indiana jones. also opium derivitives.
poor lumpens amphetamines aka ritalin aka concerta has been my go-to with a morning dose of 0.5mg clonazepam and 2mg lorazepam. tapering currently from my semi-legal benzo regimen but Imy impulses keep me finding myself in hold of something else to offset the constant feeling of dread. soon ill find mmyself in the (socially) most obnoxious poly drug dependence of alcohol and benzos and the idea just stretches the threads of sword of damocles further. this is a joke post for my dytd theyettes
i've been getting tired of risking major cardiac events taking sumatriptan for my cluster headaches, so last night on the advice of some medical students familiar with the condition i tried psilocybin instead. of course, since this dramatically cheaper and easier to administer drug that won't turn my blood into green alien goop and make my heart explode isn't distributed by pharmacists, it was only easily available in a larger dose than was technically necessary.

i'm not really "into" hallucinogens but it wasn't the worst way to spend an evening. and the pain relief actually works!
chamomile tea is nice
Sparkling water with lime

#gentlEzzonE
what a coincidence, i'm drinking some plain tonic water with lime

thA moThafuck'in SOber ZONE