There's been a disaster! Everyone, to work
1: I'll donate to charity
2: I'll analyze the situation using historical materialism
3: I'll organize a campaign to pressure our legislators
HK: and I'll find the website
@DarkKrenryHinkle, alt-right hero: the assassin of martin shkreli has made several inflammatory posts on the "rhizzone" complaining about his wife. so much for the feminist left
Chilling user account shows shocking number of tier 2 or lower shonen mangas read.
i'm the 5,200 people who watched a nobody opine on the how blacks are violent for two and a half hours
how come brown moses hasn't discovered assad's youtube channel yet. is he holding out for more CIAbux
I'm just ribbing my boy HK, there's some fucked up bullcrap on YouTube.
That guy watched a lot of youtube. Too much, even.
i don't understand alt-right youtubes. why listen to somebody ramble racistly for an hour-plus when you could read something to the same effect in 15 minutes. anyway, on last week's chapo they made an excellent point,
Adagio in C Minor - Final Fantasy X

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i don't understand alt-right youtubes. why listen to somebody ramble racistly for an hour-plus when you could read something to the same effect in 15 minutes. anyway, on last week's chapo they made an excellent point,

huh i'd figured you would have stumbled over one of those recommended video chains from the same people with millions of views that are just short clips of awkward age trans kids existing and never return to us

cars posted:

huh i'd figured you would have stumbled over one of those recommended video chains from the same people with millions of views that are just short clips of awkward age trans kids existing and never return to us

dont doxx yourself

Let's make sure and find Jackson's eventual prison address so I can print this out and mail it to him every day

swampman posted:

FF7 was on the PS 1

thirdplace posted:

swampman posted:

FF7 was on the PS 1

Truthcheckmedia.org rates this claim Partially Accurate. While ff7 was released for PS1, the PS2 was backwards comparable with most ps1 games.

i just assumed. I hope jackson sends me a correction if i made a mistake.

swampman posted:

I like the implication here, that you're willing to sign your name for a white supremacist murderer but have to black it out for the zzone.

I haven't mailed it yet so if someone thinks this is not appropriately rude to the bastard i can reconsider. But lets also look at the facts, of which party is known for being a skilled stalker: the guy who identified a random elderly autograph enthusiast as NYC's prime miscegenator, or a kid who has attempting to infiltrate and destroy this bbs nonstop for 5 years

Mobzy posted:

Adagio in C Minor - Final Fantasy X

We all know your name already, so we already know it says Terry Dogman under there. Also as an amateur handwriting psychologist, I just thought I'd share that your a's look like backward s's, which indicates a deep perversion, Mr. Dogman...
Terry is actually a doctor, and his surname is Dogballs
doctor..dogballs?? hide the fireball whiskey
probably not the best thread, but i couldn't find the other one.

anyway; i cant help but laugh at the us army falling over itself to make a really big deal about giving hero awards to one of the Parkland victims that was in JROTC to deflect from the fact that Cruz was also in JROTC.

swampman posted:

also, lol. i forgot about this. did you ever get a reply?

I'd throw it away without reading it.

Gssh posted:

probably not the best thread, but i couldn't find the other one.

anyway; i cant help but laugh at the us army falling over itself to make a really big deal about giving hero awards to one of the Parkland victims that was in JROTC to deflect from the fact that Cruz was also in JROTC.

i thought giving the dude an award was lol enough but this...is to go further BEYOND

all you gotta do is join the jogging club for buzzcut dipshits and you get a medal if you get owned. pretty sweet deal
i want to be absolutely clear on what ROTC is. i spent time around these people in both high school and college, entirely during the post-9/11 era. in high school they are the Future Farmers of America, where what is farmed is the blood of the innocent. irrelevant, no real commitment, a Promise Ring for imperialism. a crosscountry running club for those who feel a high school coach is too lenient, who find themselves haunted by independent thought while on the monkeybars. Cracker ISIS. that this murderer was one of them is as statistically notable as including in the death toll of Fat Man the guy who got crushed during its' movement in the warehouse. but then you have the college people. these absolute dolleyed morons, primate sharks without the evolutionary pedigree. i'll get free college and a career if i can run a 10 minute mile once a week, not flunk out of a degree that would make a star wide receiver laugh, and not develop discernible schizophrenia. the absolutely least qualified people on the planet, given the ability to direct death on a continental scale

i want to be absolutely clear on what ROTC is. i spent time around these people in both high school and college, entirely during the post-9/11 era. in high school they are the Future Farmers of America, where what is farmed is the blood of the innocent. irrelevant, no real commitment, a Promise Ring for imperialism. a crosscountry running club for those who feel a high school coach is too lenient, who find themselves haunted by independent thought while on the monkeybars. Cracker ISIS. that this murderer was one of them is as statistically notable as including in the death toll of Fat Man the guy who got crushed during its' movement in the warehouse. but then you have the college people. these absolute dolleyed morons, primate sharks without the evolutionary pedigree. i'll get free college and a career if i can run a 10 minute mile once a week, not flunk out of a degree that would make a star wide receiver laugh, and not develop discernible schizophrenia. the absolutely least qualified people on the planet, given the ability to direct death on a continental scale

Giving these fresh faced mini fascists college and careers is essentially diverting common resources toward their own culture. It's gross.

ROTC had a big impact on how i came to view the U.S. military when they stood at attention outside the cafeteria one day during my freshman year of high school as part of a recruiting effort and i saluted one to make my friends laugh. He snapped Do you think that's funny? in this fake hoarse high-pitched voice and it's like, uh yeah that's why i did it dude.
one of the local high school ROTC guys was also one of our football coaches, ever ready to pounce on some unsuspecting fool and drag him to the recruitment office a few blocks away

cars posted:

ROTC had a big impact on how i came to view the U.S. military when they stood at attention outside the cafeteria one day during my freshman year of high school as part of a recruiting effort and i saluted one to make my friends laugh. He snapped Do you think that's funny? in this fake hoarse high-pitched voice and it's like, uh yeah that's why i did it dude.

You are- You're disrespecting a future US Army soldier.