If Martin Sheen died and their evil poltergeist inhabited a six-year-old so as to audition for a West Wing reboot
Fair warning that the comparison i am about to draw, may be uneblievably disrespectful

I can't wait until other posters log on and see this thread and upvote the living bits out of it
donald trump is fat. he's fat!!

he's gto a bad haircut
He wears a big diaper and he shits in it every day
The president looks bad.
aint that the truth
trump doesn't smile in pictures anymore because he thinks he looks churchillian when in fact it's because when he smiles he looks like he's just filled his diap
he really is one ugly motherfucker. i hope chelsea and scarjo win 2020 so i can crank off to their announcement of annexing the diaoyu islands
come on downvoters as if you wouldn't all beat and/or rub it to president scarlett johannsson
thanks both of you, for explaining who you stare at while masturbating
tHE J i z z o n E, if you will
Bad news. She's a zionist. Horny now? I didn't think os.
he fat.
I apologize for thinking about the internal politics of imperialist administration, but it is funny to me that there are definitely people in the administration who are pushing Trump to create conditions where's increasingly likely for them to get assassinated by some weirdo and Pence to assume power in a hilarious, terrifying, and incredibly brief period of "national mourning"
thatd be cool then he can declare martial law and we can finally start the hard work of constructing my ideal society, best represented in the hulu series the handmaid's tale
Sorry I'm a lil late to the party but trump looks like a Dutch monkey not a gorilla, please update your jokes accordingly. TIA
trump does look an awful lot like wilders but im not sure what the pic is for