tpaine posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

Washington (CNN) The Obama administration on Wednesday slapped sanctions on North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and 10 other regime officials for their alleged complicity in human rights abuses against the North Korean people.

The move marked the first time Washington sanctioned Kim Jong Un personally. Administration officials said Kim was "ultimately responsible" for what they called "North Korea's notorious abuses of human rights."

"Under Kim Jong Un, pizzas, so-called hamburger sandwiches, giant heaping mounds of poutine, and take-out containers filled with unprecedented amounts of fatty, sodium-heavy foods, have all been devoured in a gluttonous, disgusting show of force," Acting Under Secretary for Food Terrorism and Financial Intelligence Adam J. Szubin said in a statement announcing the new action.

"This man can take apart a Pumpy's Eatza Meatza by himself," added Szubin, visibly shuttering. "This big fat donkey boy, he ate a big gay sandwich, and then he asked for seconds."

i cant breathe

kim jong un so fat, it takes 7 microphones.

North Korea's Kim says close to test launch of ICBM

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-kim-idUSKBN14L0RN

The North Korean propaganda machine churns out a constant stream of images of their dear leader in the form or paintings, statues, films and even doctored photos which are spread though out the country and exported to western media. When journalist try to get the real story of what is going on in Pyongyang they are monitored closely by government minders who constantly redirect them to the same propaganda images and they only allow westerners to see "citizens" who are in on the farce. Their end goal is to make the free world believe with out any doubt that Kim Jong Un is fat. Many investigative journalists who have attempted to uncover just how fat the North Korean leader really is are often given a set of very different and often contradictary statements regarding his weight, height and daily average caloric intake. It is believed that only Kim Jong Un and those in his inner circle really know just how fat he really is, leaving his people and the rest of the world in a state of constant fear and bewilderment.
hes not fat
proud of my son jong un who is as round as the day is long
You gius probably dont know it but BMI is a bad measurement for if people are obese or not, for example it would say like Arnold Swarzeneger is "obese" but actually he just has big muscles.

kim jong un is so fat every tv he appears on has Samsung's curved screen featuring Auto Depth Enhancer, which adds layers of contrast to the background, midground and foreground to provide an image with more depth and detail. A wider depth of field draws you in, making it easier to immerse yourself in the scene.
he's happy in that screencap because he just got his smuggled shipment of mcribs into the country, an entire shipping crate that only he and his highest bureaucrats have access to while the rest of the country starves. true evil.

gay_swimmer posted:

kim jong un is so fat every tv he appears on has Samsung's curved screen featuring Auto Depth Enhancer, which adds layers of contrast to the background, midground and foreground to provide an image with more depth and detail. A wider depth of field draws you in, making it easier to immerse yourself in the scene.

Breaking: South Korean company "Samsung" has embedded malware in all TVs that weilds sophisticated AI to add 40lbs to any "chairman of the worker's party" displayed

Most North Koreans are fat. It's because they eat so much. It's part of their culture and I respect it.
look at this fattie, christmas ham. tremendously fat and going to Launch the missiles at united states.
lol
He's dead now. RIP
Kim Jong Un uses special "poison women" to kill half-brother who made the following joke: "I am your half brother by blood relation, but also by the weight of our bodies. My weight is merely half of your own."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/15/exclusive-two-female-secret-agents-behind-murder-kim-jong-unsbrother/

LOL.
anyway i put the chances at 50% he turns up alive
Happy 75th birthday to Kim Jong-Il, hope you had a great day!

aerdil posted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/15/exclusive-two-female-secret-agents-behind-murder-kim-jong-unsbrother/

LOL.

LOL

An Indonesian woman arrested for her suspected involvement in the assassination of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's half brother in Malaysia was tricked into thinking she was part of a comedy show prank, Indonesia's police chief said Friday.

Tito Karnavian told the Associated Press that Siti Aisyah, 25, received payment to be involved in a prank for Just For Laughs, a popular TV show. He said she and another woman carried out stunts that persuade men to close their eyes and then spray them with water.

"Such an action was done three or four times and they were given a few dollars for it, and with the last target, Kim Jong Nam, allegedly there were dangerous materials in the sprayer," Karnavian told the AP.

Prank Patsies are a very 2017 concept
another life claimed by Just For Laughs Gags, quebec's blight on the world
i found a stash of excellent le "kim jong un is fat" memes

rare jong-uns itt
today i sat on a chair and broke it in solidarity with the DPRK
kim jong un so fat he glasses visibly press into his fat, which he is. he fat

He's not fat.
lmao
Democratic, Pastry-Rich Korea
Being fat is very communist now

Edited by swampman ()

yeah hes fat... fat on his love for the people.

he eats people.

swampman posted:

Being fat is very communist now

maybe now trustfundahina will stop doxxing me and my very large family.

Chairman kim jong-un is fat and owns a mobile phone
Just means there's more of him to love
kim jong un so fat when he goes swimming along the korean coast, the US navy cries 'aggression' from an unidentified vessel

kim jong un so fat that he's on both sides of the family, the family of humanity

kim jong un so fat when the imperialist running dog army tried to surround him, it ran out of gas

kim jong un so fat I took a picture of him making the opening speech for the 7th Congress of the Workers' Party of Korea ... and it's still printing.

kim jong un so fat when he was diagnosed with a flesh eating disease biologically analogous to Capitalism, the public health service doctors gave him 10 years to live!

kim jong un so fat that he went to the fair and the kids thought he was a bouncy castle.
our revenge is the laughter of our children

kim jong un so fat this is a life size picturing him smashing the centre of imperial fascism

man i sure like gif reactions to impending war
also he fat. someone make a gif of he, being fat