please suggest structural weaknesses to implement in this custom house as well as why my life turning out liek a tom waits song is a good thing.
clerly this is a thread for only drunk comrades i would assume that goes without saying
just install those things that make intermittent beeping noises every few hours.

Belphegor posted:

just install those things that make intermittent beeping noises every few hours.

pacemakers?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ihvg/

these things
afk 1o mikns to go puke. if i survive we can t alk about the film masterpiece "come and see" as well as whatever just let me know.
fuuuuuuckkk why'd you have to remind me about that film. truly a masterpiece though.

hope your yakking went well. I'm debating whether I should drink the rest of my roommate's (stolen) absinthe
like i mean i didn't steal it he stole it but i am considering stealing it to make for steal #2
i've been getting a lot of mileage out of this wormwood bitters i picked up, can make a basic gin & tonic like some fancy absinthe concotion. sabotage the bathroom ventilation and seed the drywall with mold spores.
belph, this is the rare situation where 2 wrongs do make a right so go ahead and steal that shit from the thief who initially stole it. also, it will have a delicious secret ingredient (the secret ingredient is crime)

shriekingviolet posted:

i've been getting a lot of mileage out of this wormwood bitters i picked up, can make a basic gin & tonic like some fancy absinthe concotion. sabotage the bathroom ventilation and seed the drywall with mold spores.

this sounds amaZimng. all alcohol soundsd amaZimng.

i have a bottle of jade absinthe that i had smuggled over from france by a courier when it was still illegal i wonder if it's still good