[account deactivated]
the boys say they want some gin and juice but i really don't want a beer buzz like i had last week
dad went out for cigarettes and never came back

happy friday 13th everyone

clarence come home

shriekingviolet posted:

dad went out for cigarettes and never came back

i think you meant to post this CRJ track

CLARRRREENNNNNNCE
come back. everypony misses u.
is that grimes in your sig?
or is that sig in your grimes
without a strong father figure grimes has become my favorite artist, did you know she is matching donations to the ACLU to help fight Trumpt's immigration ban on muslims? and she's canadian!
I know yall are going to make some 'Canada is so tiny' jokes about this but I'm pretty sure I saw grimes in the grocery store once in B.C.

camera_obscura posted:

without a strong father figure grimes has become my favorite artist, did you know she is matching donations to the ACLU to help fight Trumpt's immigration ban on muslims?

Great!

camera_obscura posted:

and she's canadian!

Pass!

Belphegor posted:

I know yall are going to make some 'Canada is so tiny' jokes about this but I'm pretty sure I saw grimes in the grocery store once in B.C.

canada is so tiny that three of my friends are grimes, and i am also grimes

*standing up* no, I'm grimes
caaaaa
aaa
aaa
aaa
aaaa
aalifornia

as you can see, i am the real grimes
she's makin' me wanna read Dune
what a world, where grimes has become the official musical artist for the rhizzone
Anyone drink themselves to death lately?

Belphegor posted:

Once I saw David Suzuki on the bus.... some lady was explaining Skype to him. He looked depressed.

dipshit420 posted:

what a world, where grimes has become the official musical artist for the rhizzone

she's just SO seminal

canada has a lot of good metal bands

i probably wouldnt know who grimes is if conec didnt look like her

TG posted:

same

[account deactivated]
carly rae jenkem

these tunes are good shit!!

TG posted:

comrade conec blocked me on twitter for what i can only assume are completely insane reasons