https://s3.amazonaws.com/celebvm-output-video/01032017085727/web/01032017085727.mp4
lol u really did it you maniac
youre older than I pictured you cars
disclosure: this is a half fail because i tried to get him to talk about groverhaus.
what a stately mien
uh,, what/how

ilmdge posted:

uh,, what/how

basically instead of donating to a worthy communist organization, cars spent $45 to get right-wing christian keven sorbo to talk about rhizzone catchphrases and instead he just rambled on about how awesome his life is and what he's up to that morning

i'm not owned! i'm not owned!!!

aerdil posted:

ilmdge posted:

uh,, what/how

basically instead of donating to a worthy communist organization, cars spent $45 to get right-wing christian keven sorbo to talk about rhizzone catchphrases and instead he just rambled on about how awesome his life is and what he's up to that morning

and god damn it, i respect him for it

Oh, so it's like Big Tyrone
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

disclosure: this is a half fail because i tried to get him to talk about groverhaus.

did you include "footy" as an interest that sorbo might want to discuss

and why doesnt he know what footy is

swampman posted:

did you include "footy" as an interest that sorbo might want to discuss

Good work comrade
ty.

in response to aerdil's power move of guilt tripping a catholic i just gave more money to a communist Org.

please take this time to donate to a good cool org, whatever you can give at this moment in yr journey in mundo, even if it's Ironically. my very thread is at stake.
actually pretty frickin mad at the op right now for reminding me that all i wanted to be when i was growing up was a warrior who was also a princess
16 upvotes for my dumb video, 0 for my post telling you to donate to communism, truly rhizzone are the sons & daughters(?) of fail
if only you got sorbo to tell us to donate to a communist org
rip to "hercules beating the shit out of a bunch of nerds with a skeleton" blocked on youtube on copyright grounds
like every woman who liked xena in the 90s had came out as lesbians by the late 2000s, what 2010s show will go down in history for making all its fans gay
your posting
all my fans are a,ready gay.
WARRIOR PRINCESS

Horselord posted:

like every woman who liked xena in the 90s had came out as lesbians by the late 2000s, what 2010s show will go down in history for making all its fans gay

it's the 2010s, a show would only go down in history now for making all its fans straight

trump is the president and we are all having gay sex. the tomes were right
Hey Rhizz,

Kevin Sorbo here! I agree with your George W. Bush quote: The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class shall represent and repress them in parliament. Politicians, yuck, tell me about it! Anyway, I'm watching a beautiful sunset here and relaxing to some soothing ambient music. It's not much but I'm enjoying it. I wanted to thank you for inviting me to your Education Camp. I'm not sure what that is, I can't find it on google maps but it sounds cool. I'll definitely drop by for the ceremony you have planned for me (what's the black bag for?). Alright, that's it for now.

Your pal, Kevin

Horselord posted:

spongebob squarepants has been the steam engine powering The Gay Agenda since 1999.

as an aside, when spongebob loses his service job to automation, he'll be living under a pineapple while living on the dole. you can't make this stuff up folks

watched kevin sorbos kickstarter thing - mythica, which was as shit as every other kickstarter thing, though I could really empathise with the main character - a slave with a club foot destined to become a great and powerful sorceress, because i too am destined to become a great and powerful sorceress