meetings every day for the next week. everybody jumping

Edited by Urbandale ()

good luck, stay safe
[account deactivated]
Let's Barkley 2 ban tpaine: This User WIll be banned until the Release of Barkley 2

ilmdge posted:

Let's Barkley 2 ban tpaine: This User WIll be banned until the Release of Barkley 2

I also vote to ban tpaine. I will now allow a thirty second period for public comment.

*inhales deeply* SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUN
-

Edited by cemetery ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
never mind
[account deactivated]
i saw a billboard that said "Jesus is alive - beyond a reasonable doubt. Acts 1-3" and i checked and acts 1-3 says "and after his suffering he presented many convincing proofs that he was alive." he just said them offscreen and they were very convincing. lmao. you have to be a fucking simpleton to not laugh at this shit for idiots
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
and lo jesus yada yada'd the proof of his divinity. - Acts 1:3
idea: a new version of the bible that replaces "lo" with "lol".
[account deactivated]

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i saw a billboard that said "Jesus is alive - beyond a reasonable doubt. Acts 1-3" and i checked and acts 1-3 says "and after his suffering he presented many convincing proofs that he was alive." he just said them offscreen and they were very convincing. lmao. you have to be a fucking simpleton to not laugh at this shit for idiots

lol...

hes not proving his divinity hes proving hes alive which obviously would not be too hard if youre wlaking around?

in todays video games youre reborn until you succeed. a creep of eastern morals over the truth, that only Christ can give you an extra man.

ilmdge posted:

lol...

hes not proving his divinity hes proving hes alive which obviously would not be too hard if youre wlaking around?

except in this campaign setting magic is real which implicitly presumes the state of undeath. stop trolling

we'll never know if jesus was a real god until the church releases his tax returns
nt

Edited by cemetery ()

you can make posts mr. cemetary. this is a safe space, it is okay
what maks you think cemetery is a mr!
<---- le sloppy gender praxis face
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
someone sent me a link today to a story where an A-list international news org asked an A-list celebrity if one of my fake wikipedia edits was true. i will never, ever, ever top this achievement even if my child creates full worldwide communism.
kill me.

cars posted:

someone sent me a link today to a story where an A-list international news org asked an A-list celebrity if one of my fake wikipedia edits was true. i will never, ever, ever top this achievement even if my child creates full worldwide communism.

have you considered a career with Bellingcat?

well... i was able to deduce from various edits related to this site that up to two of you live in metro new york. and since we're all budding terrorists here that practically makes me brown moses.
never trust city slickers
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

org news: publicity from the shit hitler university press resulted in a purge of the local young democrats chapter. lmao

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]