In a world where material (neural, electrical, semiotic and phenomenological) combinations exist and replicate without fail, is there a physical concept of Marxism? I'm new here and am, at times, quite enamored by this anti-locational and diasporic milieu of eschatological communists. I *see* this forum as a wonderful outpost for 'woke' users of schematic and sematic domination of information...

What I'm getting at: Communism's tropes have flaws (Stalin, Lenin, Trotsky, Jesus) that place communism in a conversation locked in the starship enterprise waiting for some french captain to finish their tirade about a culture of benevolence that permeates to an eventual cut off point. Like, doesnt communism turn utilitarian and fascist at some point when played out on an existential level?

Just realized I should post this in the drinking thread...
lol
what the fuckky. I don't understand your post and I take offence that you think we are scatological
darmok and jilad at tinagra, op
Def ain't trying to be a dimwit or nothing. Think i just ate something weird. Cos I don't get it either... Chalk it up to a benign mystery, I suppose.
[account deactivated]
First of all let me just say thanks for asking op, secondly, in answer to your question I'm drinking Jack Daniels because it was on christmas special offer at the supermarket.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
golf jokes
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
rename this forum Drink Yourself to Death
Did a few shifts in a golf club bar once and golfers are everything you'd expect. pol pot except the shibboleth is owning golf clubs instead of wearing glasses
Our communism will be utilitarian and fascist or it will be shit
[account deactivated]

levoydpage posted:

Like, doesnt communism turn utilitarian and fascist at some point when played out on an existential level?

Don't worry, I just checked and it doesn't.

tears posted:

Did a few shifts in a golf club bar once and golfers are everything you'd expect. pol pot except the shibboleth is owning golf clubs instead of wearing glasses

angkar is proved right once again

lo posted:

sure, bump my Voegelinian shizoid paranoia...

apologies, i was so excited to make a post related to pol pot that i didnt read the dates on the earlier posts
glad to find Drink Yourself to Death: Origins. e: sorry for drunk bumping; keep asking the big questions, OP.

Edited by traktor ()