currently deathstick preference: Marlbro reds. Straights are like 50p each now here so aparently I like burning money too

please join me if you like to smoke tobacco (vape = ban)

im about 7 weeks into a quit. ive quit cold turkey 4 times over the last 8 years with each lasting between 6 and 18 months. they usually happen cause i meet a girl and remember that people dont like kissing ashtrays

when i did smoke i smoked camel turkish golds. i cant handle them cowboy killers

remember when they made it illegal to call cigarettes light? i used to get really mad when id ask for a pack of marlboro or camel lights and the dipshit behind the counter would pretend to not know what i meant
I've started smoking again, because I'm attempting sobriety (forever.) I made five months no drinking earlier this year and I can say definitively that I do have a problem and it's in no way amusing to me.

Although in my previous period of sobriety I had problems I was able to manage them better, feel better and look better. The only trouble I had was deluding myself in that I could control my drinking, so I went back to square one. Now I'm trying to give DYTD up permanently.

I smoke Camels, which I have found out was also the choice cigarette of the Great Helmsman.
[account deactivated]
smoking fuckin sucks, not hating op, i smoke and it fucking sucks
[account deactivated]
djarums huh, by any chance did i date all of you when i was in high school
[account deactivated]
I smoke Canadian Classics, which are a brand half as good as the average US brand, and twice the price, because our Gov thinks they can tax the shit out of them to pay for 'healthcare' or some bs like that
i wish that i too could be a drug addict but not in any way cool while being sick and smelling bad constantly? *takes huge sip of water while turning to look at display behind 7-11 clerk*
[account deactivated]

TG posted:

im about 7 weeks into a quit. ive quit cold turkey 4 times over the last 8 years with each lasting between 6 and 18 months. they usually happen cause i meet a girl and remember that people dont like kissing ashtrays

when i did smoke i smoked camel turkish golds. i cant handle them cowboy killers

remember when they made it illegal to call cigarettes light? i used to get really mad when id ask for a pack of marlboro or camel lights and the dipshit behind the counter would pretend to not know what i meant

they probably did secret shoppers & fined people for responding to the Bad Word though

oh wow i never knew the brand of djarum blacks, but i smoked a few back when i was 17 and visiting weirdos from the internet in seattle who wore cloaks. i'm not even exaggerating
i quit smoking about five-six years ago and now cigarettes totally disgust me. thank God
[account deactivated]
menthol camel crush. lol
talking shit about cigarettes itt gets u the downvotes, sorry not sorry dont take it personal
i roll my own because like tears said cigarettes are mad expensive in the UKKK and even worse in ireland.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I bought a cigar in honor of Fidel. Couldn't get a Cuban one, so I got Maconudo (Dominican Republic.)

I realized that I like cigars a lot more than cigarettes. They taste better, last longer, and you don't inhale. I have asthma so prolonged smoking causes me problems. The trouble is that smoking a cigar makes you look like a Rush Limbaugh wannabe and they're lit from 30 - 60 minutes so you look like a big stinking douchebag for real long.

walkinginonit posted:

I bought a cigar in honor of Fidel. Couldn't get a Cuban one, so I got Maconudo (Dominican Republic.)

I realized that I like cigars a lot more than cigarettes. They taste better, last longer, and you don't inhale. I have asthma so prolonged smoking causes me problems. The trouble is that smoking a cigar makes you look like a Rush Limbaugh wannabe and they're lit from 30 - 60 minutes so you look like a big stinking douchebag for real long.

if you don't have a cultural hangup you could go for a cigarillo

i chainsmoked players like crazy in my uni days, meeting smoke breaks were where the real decisions got made. now i'm only tempted when i'm absolutely faded at a party so i've become That Guy who bums off you at 3 am while you're waiting for your cab
back in undergrad i occasionally smoked capones which are cigarillos dipped in cognac. basically if you came near me smoking a gotdamn djarum black or some bullshit you just turned around and kept on walking cause the alternative smoking market was cornered by this guy
Je suis haut

sur la drogue !!!!!

Ahahahaha Herr Turnip aka Hitler Trump!!! You kannot stop me!!!!!!!

*echoes into dark mountain range*
I have been advised by my staff (my people (fam)) that the smoking in this thread may not be of the pertinent herb. I regret the error.
Regardless,

TURNIP ===== HITLER TRUMP!!!!!!

FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!!!

Thank you for your time.
[account deactivated]
Some people have entire newspapers to shitpost in while high. That's something. What up Conrad Lord Crossharbour, yes I'm talking to you

tpaine posted:

calm down, catman

you're just sensing competition. That turnip material is top notch.

[account deactivated]
look, it's a class thing. you wouldn't get it. something something marx.
tpaine's reassurance tells me that he's my cia handler-operator
i feel like my teeth are rottting out of my stupid skull. i wish god was real so he could enter my brain and make correct dicisiomns for me. i drank half a twelve pack of my brothers miller high life with a caffine pill. i appriciate you dr cat
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i;m sorry dr. cat i do that in real life at my nightmare job. everytime someone complains i tell them faux encouraging things like "you can do whatever you set your mind to" and "everything is going to be ok" and "hang in there" and they all just laugh. its gay

why not just level with them. that's all anyone really wants

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]