the best communist cult of all time was marlene dixon's democratic workers party because their line was pretty much 100% correct but the organization structure and organizational demands of its members ended up breaking people
upvote if you've never gotten a tinder match

Edited by fape ()

This is the Mao Tse-Tsung Facebook purity ordinance, what are your thoughts

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

fape posted:

This is the Mao Tse-Tsung Facebook purity ordinance, what are your thoughts

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm

make sure you point out that this document is meant as an orientation used inside the party. mao wrote on the correct handling of contradictions for dealing with people outside the party, but maoists dont want to go anywhere near that one cuz it tells them to chill the fuck out and put some work in.

[account deactivated]

Urbandale posted:

make sure you point out that this document is meant as an orientation used inside the party. mao wrote on the correct handling of contradictions for dealing with people outside the party, but maoists dont want to go anywhere near that one cuz it tells them to chill the fuck out and put some work in.

this sort of thing makes me really confused by people who want to read combat liberalism as some sort of philosophical text, from which General Principles can be constructed

[account deactivated]

c_man posted:

Urbandale posted:

this sort of thing makes me really confused by people who want to read combat liberalism as some sort of philosophical text, from which General Principles can be constructed

Tractatus Illogico-Dogmaticus

RBC posted:

The communist party of canada was on my old mail route and i can confirm that it's basically two old people in a crusty attic above a souvlaki shop who basically do nothing but read the newspaper

sounds like heaven honestly

pogfan1996 posted:

the best communist cult of all time was marlene dixon's democratic workers party because their line was pretty much 100% correct but the organization structure and organizational demands of its members ended up breaking people

do you have any resources on these guys? theres one sentence in the erol and a wiki page.

stegosaurus posted:

RBC posted:
The communist party of canada was on my old mail route and i can confirm that it's basically two old people in a crusty attic above a souvlaki shop who basically do nothing but read the newspaper

throw in a boat a fishing rod and a lake and I'm In

pogfan1996 posted:

I opened for this guy last year. Never seen the office

stegosaurus posted:

pogfan1996 posted:

do you have any resources on these guys? theres one sentence in the erol and a wiki page.

the basis of the wiki article is a book called bounded choice, thats the only place i have seen anything in depth about the party

stegosaurus posted:

pogfan1996 posted:

thye made a investigation discovery show about it

Lysenko posted:

stegosaurus posted:

pogfan1996 posted:

thye made a investigation discovery show about it

yeah its really good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6_RC7QDspE

roseweird posted:

tpaine posted:
make teh ghoulish rosewirnd

i will make ghoulish

post back w/report, i want to make it too. what is real life if not tasty food

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
my first child was born yesterday. im not saying he's the reincarnation of castro or anything, but you join the dots.
[account deactivated]
Congratulations, "Petrol". Name your child Sexcopter.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
congrats, Petrolleum, on your son's entry onto this gay earth. to ensure his success you can either raise and protect him the best you can or name him Sue and throw him out when he's 3
that rules congrats
now that's what I call "Real Life"!
obviously naming a child is important, but more important is what account name he wants
goongrats petrol
Thank you, my fellow posters and comrades. As far as gender neutrality is concerned, I trust the name Aplant will suffice.
How about Sergeant Shartstorm after its dad
Name the baby sexcoptor

stegosaurus posted:

RBC posted:

*Kolob

Petrol posted:

my first child was born yesterday. im not saying he's the reincarnation of castro or anything, but you join the dots.

Dadkrew

Dad crew roster
1. Goatstein
2. Petrol
3. Keven (granted honorary membership due to contributions to dad culture)
4. Peenworm (dead and divorced, rip in peace)
why would a cat eat lasanga
remember how peenworm wont let his vegan son watch tv or play videogames because he doesnt want him to grow up a weirdo