getfiscal posted:
discipline posted:
the order, but I suppose women look for different things besides cocktail party arm-candy
"As a child I would ask my mother, "Mama, why isn't it Christmas all the time?" So why don't you all go stick it, mama and papa, and neighbors in Kharkov and Moscow, and friends and companions and residents of New York and London and Paris and all of you who strain yourselves to the limits of your strength to support that heavy, grey, shapeless, moral clod. Fuck all of you! I want to love whatever is beautiful, brilliant, sweet-smelling, and young. I don't want the decent, modest, and noble goose Jenny and those like her; I want the girl in chinchilla!"

- Limonov

agreed

a friend
you know the groucho joke "wouldn't want to be part of a club that would have someone like me as a member" that woody allen uses in annie hall. that's me to a t. i'm totally repulsed by most women and if they would have anything to do with me then i'd consider them immediately suspect.

even women who are pleasant enough i imagine flash forward a few years where they've got our kid in a dog cage and they are strung out on a bed on heroin while i'm pushing some entry-level bank job or something in a neighbouring city having panic attacks.

getfiscal posted:
even women who are pleasant enough i imagine flash forward a few years where they've got our kid in a dog cage and they are strung out on a bed on heroin while i'm pushing some entry-level bank job or something in a neighbouring city having panic attacks.

ok but on the other hand maybe not and instead of being like that + alone maybe youll get better with her help and also not be alone. pro tip

Muscular thighs, strong enough to crush my head.

babyfinland posted:
ok but on the other hand maybe not and instead of being like that + alone maybe youll get better with her help and also not be alone. pro tip

i have a basic faith i will meet someone that clicks. you don't message 72 okcupidettes without some level of hope. I'll be wandering around at 2am and some girl will be vomiting in an alley and she'll say "coffee" and we'll talk for a while about how the failure of communism demonstrates that humanity is fundamentally corrupt.

nihnoz posted:
Muscular thighs, strong enough to crush my head.

i saw a woman with such nice thighs the other day that i told my e-friends about it in detail.

getfiscal posted:
i have a basic faith i will meet someone that clicks. you don't message 72 okcupidettes without some level of hope. I'll be wandering around at 2am and some girl will be vomiting in an alley and she'll say "coffee" and we'll talk for a while about how the failure of communism demonstrates that humanity is fundamentally corrupt.

maybe if you didn't believe in human nature you could bootstrap yourself up from girls who puke in alleys at 2am to something better

ChatBot posted:
maybe if you didn't believe in human nature you could bootstrap yourself up from girls who puke in alleys at 2am to something better

how so?

Cats. Plural.

getfiscal posted:
how so?

you would understand that your thinking is biased towards negative interpretations and then would transcend your habitually depressive existence

i am aware of negative thought distortions
in order: healthy, large birthing hips, good teeth, and the strong enough to pull a plow
hmm, same as my criteria for farm horses
I like my women like I like my coffee: milky white and lukewarm

elemennop posted:
in order: healthy, large birthing hips, good teeth, and the strong enough to pull a plow

i prefer disease, boyish hips, stained teeth, and strength enough to roll out of bed to the liquor cabinet, but only once

ChatBot posted:

screw you man

i wish i had a girl who puked in alleys at 2am
fart

Edited by babyfinland ()

burp

Edited by babyfinland ()

i want someone with getfiscal's brain and audrey hepburn's body

nothing turns me on more, seriously
hell at this point i'd settle for getfiscal crossdressing as audrey
getfiscal, it's not too late to become a woman.

noavbazzer posted:
i want someone with getfiscal's brain and audrey hepburn's body

nothing turns me on more, seriously

whoa

is that creepy or flattering
i find it really flattering actually
i just imagine imagine audrey dragging on a cigarette then talking to me about lacan or quoting limonov and then i am sad for it will never be...

if you find a woman like that, ask for me if she has a sister
white skin
same. also lol @ getting banned
have you met any latinas yet ken. do thye even have those in britannia?
yeah i met a couple but most of the people ive met so far have been asians. we dont have latinas in britain no. we also dont have burritos sunshine or fun
im not ban im just prob8. is cbass jewish or something
i have no idea, all i really know is that tons of people are getting banned, and i almost got banned for saying "dont play video games"
latinas tend to like me but think of me sort of as a joke since i dont speak spanish. fml
thermidor. its thermidor
igby called me a self hating jew and got upvotes, this on a forum w/ a supposedly anti-zionist consensus
there are no more actual leftists on wddp really

deadken posted:
igby called me a self hating jew and got upvotes, this on a forum w/ a supposedly anti-zionist consensus

lol

theres fwd