i think this is dumb and we should revolt against the mods
Yknow, all I did was pm the forums' resident extreme-nationalist racist bully with extensive DHS ties, and i see now that it was a mistake to expect anything good to happen out of that. I mean this is some joel rogan level Sorry, have I OFFENDED someone!? weak response to 0 action taken on my part. And cue the tsunami of tears raised by the soiled-nappy squirms of the BBS gentry bobbing in their cried shame-lake as I devastate their ofay brains with cruise missiles of truth to their care-ietal lobes.
I retract my assertions that tpaine has DHS ties, racist thoughts, or a nationality, or is even an effective bully *sob*
[account deactivated]
i assert that my exaggerated performative reaction to these happenings is mirthful, whereas your exaggerated performative reaction to these happenings is mad. now it's your turn to do the same.

I was just happy to be on a posting krew. I'm gonna weigh in here... FOR THE WWE SUUUUPERSLAAM *doot* *doot *doot* *doo*
[account deactivated]
it's been a week since hurricane faggot devastated the traditionally butthole communities of the florida panhandle. wolf blitzer has more,
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I think its good that you chastised tpaine now that im not in the new crew.
[account deactivated]
sorry i missed this critical thread earlier comrades
cyclonelad's warning about the epidemic of female-on-male rape is finally going mainstream

xipe posted:

cyclonelad's warning about the epidemic of female-on-male rape is finally going mainstream

justice in our time

[account deactivated]
Hex Without Consent Is Snape