Imagine a woman of your dreams, your object of desire. Her charm, her sensuality, her passion… Try her taste, feel her smell, hear her voice… Imagine her massaging you passionately and whispering into your ear everything you want. Now free your fantasies and imagine that with a magic wand you can close it in one bottle of beer. The golden drink brewed with her lure, grace and flavored with instincts. Imagine the beer of which every sip is a randez-vous with this hot woman of your dreams… she hugs you and kiss you gently, looking straight into your eyes… How much would you give for that beer?

Explore femininity in its purest form
We, The Order of Yoni, have prepared technology making creation of such unique beer possible. The beer containing a quintessence of femininity. The technology enabling materializing her loveliness, gracefulness and character, giving you the possibility of conversion of a tasty beer into a date with real goddess.

Help us to spread femininity all over the world
The secret of the beer lies in her vagina. Using hi-tech of microbiology, we isolate, examine and prepare lactic acid bacteria from vagina of an unique woman. The bacteria, lactobacillus, transfers woman’s features, allure, grace, glamour, and her instincts into beers and other products, turning them into a dance with lovely angel.

Beautiful Czech model Alexandra Brendlova, our source of Yoni
The crucial part of the project is to ensure the safety of the product. The procedures of isolation and preparation prevent other bacteria and viruses from surviving, providing the final product clean and healthy. In addition, we examine the final product on presence of other viruses and bacteria, the findings will be published on our website to make you completely sure it’s healthy.

FINANCIAL GOAL
Our financial goal is 150,000 EUR. It will enable us brewing 6 batches of ca. 16600 beers each. It includes the brewing itself, ingredients, bottles’ decorations, model’s reward, budget for the perks and the safety limit in case of change of the EUR/PLN exchange rate.

PERKS
We have prepared many of great perks, including beers and gadgets. Beers are only for the EU contributors. We would also like to offer beers to the donors from other countries, but it depends on potential cooperation with importers from those countries. That’s why we highly encourage importers and distributors from other lands to write us on distribution@orderyoni.com. When we find an importer in such countries like USA or Japan, we will inform you immediately that you can choose the beer in a safe way. We would be very glad if you could put a positive pressure on importers by asking them (or distributors, beer stores / restaurants /clubs owners, etc.) to import our beer or even contribute us.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/first-vaginal-beer-bottled-instinct#/
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I cant wait to make beer from my vagina and then drink it cause liberal feminism something something empowering
(they would have hit all their funding targets though if they added some liberal feminist buzzwords and claimed it was by a "feminist" company)

maybe i should just make yeast infection based soda bread... AND THEN MAKE KVASS BEER FROM THE BREAD
#environmentalism
i would drink a cum beer
men are p fucked up
€10000 EUR
Girlfiend's bacteria
Voucher for 60 bottles of (500 ml/16,9 Fl. Oz.) beer produced on your girlfriend’s vaginal bacteria; 40 grams of the bacteria to produce home-made kefir. Additionally may require visit gynecologist in Poland or Germany.
0 claimed

apparently vaginal juice is super probiotic and healthy tho; i expect to see it served in juice bars soon

Beautiful Czech model Alexandra Brendlova, our source of Yoni
The crucial part of the project is to ensure the safety of the product. The procedures of isolation and preparation prevent other bacteria and viruses from surviving,

peak liberalism

[account deactivated]
dick cheese beer
the part where they name the source of their vag culture and then within one and a half sentences assure you that they will prevent "viruses from surviving"
[account deactivated]
All ripped off from that part in Children of Dune where they talk about the Harkonnens capturing female Fremen and drinking the liquid from their stillsuits which their genitals cause it to ferment
[account deactivated]
I want to make menstrual blood wine and do what this lovely woman on twitter did The Woman Who Made Sourdough Bread Using Yeast From Her Vagina Just Ate The Bread
would advise drinking alcohol that is 0% people, and in a can